The other GOP candidates promise to support the liar, con artist for president

SMH......you seriously have no clue on how big of a shit storm we are facing....none at all.
Enlighten us please

Where do I start? How about the wage disparity? 71 percent that even have a job make less than 50K, 51 percent make less than 30K and 28 percent make less than 20K and that dollar has decreased in purchasing power by three percent every year since 2008. We have 93 million people on some type of "gubermint" subsidy". All the while we have an open border while Barrypuppet and the U.N have been flying in Middle Eastern refugees and just dropping them off "wherever" without even vetting them. We owe an ungodly amount of debt to China, we owe the foreign owned Federal Reserve bankers trillions upon trillions of dollars for extending us credit created from a few strokes on a keyboard. How do you not know this shit? You must be very insulated....I, however, am not. I spent almost three years in Detroit for work and saw firsthand how badly people are hurting and barely getting by.Unfair trade agreements were not an accident, this was done on purpose because the influence of a prosperous middle class scared the ruling class so thus they must be done away with....after all, poor people are easier to control and leave less of a carbon "footprint". You see, the elite class believe that we are eating their food and breathing their air.....get it now?
Nice breakdown of the shitstorm we face... I don't know what gives you the impression that I am ignorant to the issues at hand... Where we may agree or disagree is on the right way to address these problems and who is best suited to lead the charge. To address your points:

How about the wage disparity?

Big issue that can be addressed through improving education and supporting business growth. I would support higher income tax for the 1%... They pay themselves plenty, but I'd improve tax incentives for businesses to reinvest their profits towards growing and creating more jobs and higher wages.

we have an open border...
I've posted about this before, but feel the immigration problem is over blown and too many resources are being wasted in the fight. We can be smarter with the influx of immigrants and utilize them to grow our workforce, industry, and economy. As for the security issues, a solid vetting process is necessary and shouldn't be too hard to implement. If somebody can't be properly vetted then they don't come in... There are plenty that can be properly vetted.

We owe an ungodly amount of debt to China...
The bigger issue is the trade deficit. China makes a fortune on selling goods to US consumers and the US makes nothing in comparison. The debt comes from China reinvesting their profits into treasury bonds instead of exchanging it to yen and releasing it into their economy. This enables them to keep their wages and production costs extremely low. This is the real issue. As for our debt it is not a big issue as our economy is in good shape. Relatively speaking I'd like to see our Debt to GDP ratio drop to 60% range (like Japan) but overall we are looking pretty good. Don't listen to the radical "Edge of the cliff" arguments. Study your economics. List of countries by external debt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

We owe the foreign owned Federal Reserve bankers trillions upon trillions of dollars
Are you referring to the FED? I'm not sure what you are talking about with this...

You must be very insulated...
Not at all

Unfair trade agreements
Perhaps one of the biggest problems of our time and driver of our economic difficulties. Cities like Detroit that used to be a leader in manufacturing got obliterated because they couldn't compete with the low prices of foreign competitors. The concept of free trade and a global economy is a great one that opens a ton of opportunity however, it got away from us and many other countries are taking advantage to the detriment of our workers. This is not one parties fault, both are to blame and luckily both parties recognize that there are issues. Now who has the smartest plan to keep companies here, prices competitive and still promote a free/fair global trade policy? We have a lot of work to do.

get it now?
Got it

just on one of your points, how much should the top 1%, or 5%, or 10% pay in federal income taxes? Give us a %.

second question, rich people can live and spend their money anywhere in the world. If we tax the shit out of them and they leave the country with their money, how does that help the country?
I don't have a % number as I haven't crunched all the numbers. But if it is an issue of getting rats out of schools and every child a textbook or keeping somebody from dying under a bridge then that is the second place i'd go to raise funds. Closing ridiculous loopholes would be the first.

What I don't understand is why conservatives stand up so admittedly for a group of people who have more wealth than you can even phathom... and the level of inequality between them and our poor is only increasing.

Do you hate Bill Gates? Warren Buffet, Whoopi Goldberg, Steven Speilberg, Susan Sarandon, Bette Midler. Liberal rich people. The top earners already pay more than half of the federal tax bill. What I don't understand is why liberals want to punish success and reward failure.

BTW, the rich/poor gap is larger now than when obozo took over.

Bush did what she did and you didn't even bat an eye over it. Why? After you guys said it was no big deal, we thought it was no big deal. Now you say it's a big deal?

If Bush and Cheney did it, prosecute them too. No one is exempt from the law. Why haven't you libs pushed this?
Because I don't really give a shit what email server a politician uses, there are way more important things to talk about.

this isn't about the server, its about the illegal transmission and disclosure of classified information that was on the server.

when you are granted a security clearance you are briefed on the requirements for protecting classified data, who you can send it to, and the records that must be kept when classified data is held or transmitted by you. HRC violated those laws, she committed multiple felonies.

Do you think she is above the law?
I do not think she is above the law and wouldn't object to a jail sentence if she is found guilty by a court. I'm also not going to jump to conclusions without seeing all the evidence... and I'm sure as hell not going to get all my information from the corrupt media. Everything's gotta come with a grain of salt

the FBI knows the political ramifications of this, that's why they are taking their time and getting all of the evidence before taking it to the next step. Granting immunity to her aide was one step.

I'm with you on the grain of salt, but where was that salt when Nixon was run out of town on a rail? or when "Bush lied" ?

I fear that you are a victim of our biased media.
I don't buy into anything our media tells us... It's all entertainment to me, which is why I'm not buying into this whole email thing... I could really care less. We will see what happens with the investigation, but i'd bet my mustang that nothing will happen.

Turn on your TV or radio, pick a channel. This is common knowledge. I held a top secret and SAP clearance, I know the law on this. If I did what she did, I would be in jail today.
I see it being talked about all over the place but it's all chitter chatter and assumptions. I don't think the FBI has even named Hillary the focus of the investigation.

She had a private email server I assume to protect communication from the partisan hounds in Washington. I really don't see the big deal. And I don't understand why republicans are so focused on it. It's like trying to win a game based on a technicality and not the score. Why can't you all just focus on policy, ideas and strategy.... Win the favor of the voters based on those virtues. The petty mud slinging, and vigorous attempts to expose hypocrisy and corruption just makes you all look desperate.

nothing more than Republicans at the top of their game ... discredit the candidate because their only policy is to walk the party line . Preach about cutting SS or call Clinton a lying pos ? The latter works better for them everytime.

are you really going to claim that only republicans engage in dirty personal smears? Remember it was Hillary who started the Obama birther movement.
Both parties do it to their own degradation IMO... The Right has been doing it much much more as of late and it's blowing up their party.

the 2014 elections prove you wrong on "blowing up their party"
I'm talking about this election cycle... It's like Rubio trying to be Trump with the insults... Just doesn't work.

I see it being talked about all over the place but it's all chitter chatter and assumptions. I don't think the FBI has even named Hillary the focus of the investigation.

She had a private email server I assume to protect communication from the partisan hounds in Washington. I really don't see the big deal. And I don't understand why republicans are so focused on it. It's like trying to win a game based on a technicality and not the score. Why can't you all just focus on policy, ideas and strategy.... Win the favor of the voters based on those virtues. The petty mud slinging, and vigorous attempts to expose hypocrisy and corruption just makes you all look desperate.

nothing more than Republicans at the top of their game ... discredit the candidate because their only policy is to walk the party line . Preach about cutting SS or call Clinton a lying pos ? The latter works better for them everytime.

are you really going to claim that only republicans engage in dirty personal smears? Remember it was Hillary who started the Obama birther movement.
Both parties do it to their own degradation IMO... The Right has been doing it much much more as of late and it's blowing up their party.

Have you forgotten what the dems did to McCain and Romney? The left has used personal destruction for many years, they are experts at it, the right are amateurs.
The mud slinging from the left was not what lost it for them... McCain and PALIN were responsible for that loss, especially the later. How many could imagine a President Palin? Esp. with old man McCain at the wheel, it was not a smart choice for VP... That one was lost at "Maverick". And Romney lost because he couldn't connect with the people.

McCain/Palin was a bad ticket. Romney lost because he ran a stupid campaign and refused to attack Obama for his failures and lies.

Clinton and anyone will also be a bad ticket, she is the dems Dole and McCain in a pant suit---------------------its her turn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm talking about this election cycle... It's like Rubio trying to be Trump with the insults... Just doesn't work.

but its ok when Hillary hurls insults at the republicans? double standard?

Enlighten us please

Where do I start? How about the wage disparity? 71 percent that even have a job make less than 50K, 51 percent make less than 30K and 28 percent make less than 20K and that dollar has decreased in purchasing power by three percent every year since 2008. We have 93 million people on some type of "gubermint" subsidy". All the while we have an open border while Barrypuppet and the U.N have been flying in Middle Eastern refugees and just dropping them off "wherever" without even vetting them. We owe an ungodly amount of debt to China, we owe the foreign owned Federal Reserve bankers trillions upon trillions of dollars for extending us credit created from a few strokes on a keyboard. How do you not know this shit? You must be very insulated....I, however, am not. I spent almost three years in Detroit for work and saw firsthand how badly people are hurting and barely getting by.Unfair trade agreements were not an accident, this was done on purpose because the influence of a prosperous middle class scared the ruling class so thus they must be done away with....after all, poor people are easier to control and leave less of a carbon "footprint". You see, the elite class believe that we are eating their food and breathing their air.....get it now?
Nice breakdown of the shitstorm we face... I don't know what gives you the impression that I am ignorant to the issues at hand... Where we may agree or disagree is on the right way to address these problems and who is best suited to lead the charge. To address your points:

Big issue that can be addressed through improving education and supporting business growth. I would support higher income tax for the 1%... They pay themselves plenty, but I'd improve tax incentives for businesses to reinvest their profits towards growing and creating more jobs and higher wages.

I've posted about this before, but feel the immigration problem is over blown and too many resources are being wasted in the fight. We can be smarter with the influx of immigrants and utilize them to grow our workforce, industry, and economy. As for the security issues, a solid vetting process is necessary and shouldn't be too hard to implement. If somebody can't be properly vetted then they don't come in... There are plenty that can be properly vetted.

The bigger issue is the trade deficit. China makes a fortune on selling goods to US consumers and the US makes nothing in comparison. The debt comes from China reinvesting their profits into treasury bonds instead of exchanging it to yen and releasing it into their economy. This enables them to keep their wages and production costs extremely low. This is the real issue. As for our debt it is not a big issue as our economy is in good shape. Relatively speaking I'd like to see our Debt to GDP ratio drop to 60% range (like Japan) but overall we are looking pretty good. Don't listen to the radical "Edge of the cliff" arguments. Study your economics. List of countries by external debt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

We owe the foreign owned Federal Reserve bankers trillions upon trillions of dollars
Are you referring to the FED? I'm not sure what you are talking about with this...

Not at all

Unfair trade agreements
Perhaps one of the biggest problems of our time and driver of our economic difficulties. Cities like Detroit that used to be a leader in manufacturing got obliterated because they couldn't compete with the low prices of foreign competitors. The concept of free trade and a global economy is a great one that opens a ton of opportunity however, it got away from us and many other countries are taking advantage to the detriment of our workers. This is not one parties fault, both are to blame and luckily both parties recognize that there are issues. Now who has the smartest plan to keep companies here, prices competitive and still promote a free/fair global trade policy? We have a lot of work to do.

get it now?
Got it

just on one of your points, how much should the top 1%, or 5%, or 10% pay in federal income taxes? Give us a %.

second question, rich people can live and spend their money anywhere in the world. If we tax the shit out of them and they leave the country with their money, how does that help the country?
I don't have a % number as I haven't crunched all the numbers. But if it is an issue of getting rats out of schools and every child a textbook or keeping somebody from dying under a bridge then that is the second place i'd go to raise funds. Closing ridiculous loopholes would be the first.

What I don't understand is why conservatives stand up so admittedly for a group of people who have more wealth than you can even phathom... and the level of inequality between them and our poor is only increasing.

Do you hate Bill Gates? Warren Buffet, Whoopi Goldberg, Steven Speilberg, Susan Sarandon, Bette Midler. Liberal rich people. The top earners already pay more than half of the federal tax bill. What I don't understand is why liberals want to punish success and reward failure.

BTW, the rich/poor gap is larger now than when obozo took over.
I got nothing against rich liberal or conservative people... and I don't see a higher tax rate as punishment. They can afford it. Taxes aren't going to bankrupt them, they are still going to live more lavishly than most others in this world and will never have to worry about money for the rest of their lives... if their contributions can help programs go into place to help the poor, save lives, or improve the world then I think it is a wonderful thing to be a part of.

Makes me cringe a little when I hear that BS. I'm not a huge Hillary fan. I also don't see her as the devil... She's got some good things to say.

they are focusing on policy and the mistakes of Obama, the hypocrisy of Hillary, and the failure of liberalism as implemented by both parties.

Real America is mad and is tired of being lied to while the govt fat cats get fatter and the country goes further into debt.

HRC will make all of that worse. Trump is the only candidate who even has any idea how to fix the mess.

HRC illegally used a private server to transact government business, some of which was classified, and for the record, it doesn't matter if it was marked or not, the content makes it classified not the markings. She committed a felony and should be held accountable.
they are focusing on policy and the mistakes of Obama, the hypocrisy of Hillary, and the failure of liberalism as implemented by both parties.
They are slinging mud and attack ads because it feeds anger and frustration which are powerful emotions. It is a political tactic to rally base supporters but also very polarizing because they are presenting one-sided arguments which comes off to most as manipulative.

Real America is mad and is tired of being lied to while the govt fat cats get fatter and the country goes further into debt.
Agreed about the anger about getting spoon fed talking points and partisan rhetoric instead of being engaged in real discussion. The debt is not a big issue right now, despite all the "edge of cliff" talk from the right. Currently, our economy is in a relatively good state and needs investment and smart spending. The debt does need to decrease but not at the detriment of growing the economy, so the time isn't right to focus on that.

HRC will make all of that worse. Trump is the only candidate who even has any idea how to fix the mess.
Trumps last job was hosting a reality show. I like the idea of bringing smart business men to political game... we need that. But he has no government experience and we would be crazy to put somebody like that into the white house.

HRC illegally used a private server to transact government business, some of which was classified, and for the record, it doesn't matter if it was marked or not, the content makes it classified not the markings. She committed a felony and should be held accountable.
None of that has been proven and nobody has all the facts so I wouldn't be so fast to draw conclusions based on the rhetoric and assumptions being carelessly spouted by our media. The investigation could be a simple security inspection, procedural violations or perhaps some laws were broken but thats a leap and we shall see.
SMH......you seriously have no clue on how big of a shit storm we are facing....none at all.
Enlighten us please

Not at all

Unfair trade agreements

get it now?
Got it
Sorry, I don't mean to come across as condescending.... it is simply frustration because due to all the reading and researching I have done, it's so friggin' obvious to me what has been done to us and this system of fraud and corruption is so deeply ingrained that I don't know if anything other than a revolt would change it. I know that there are "white hats" working behind the scenes that have been keeping the wolf at bay but for how long they can continue to do it is anyone's guess. This move towards a one world government and one world currency with the banking oligarchs owning EVERYTHING is not that far away from being completed. It has been done in such small increments over many generations and so compartmentalized that very few even realized it. The ones that saw this coming and tried to warn us were called "whackjobs" and were marginalized and demonized as "alarmists" and extremists and by damn, they were right.

Raising taxes is not going to do anything as long as this corporate entity borrows credit extended by the foreign owned Federal Reserve bankers with usury attached to every dollar with interest compounded? How can you possibly pay off the debt? It's not possible...it is a perpetual debt cycle that can only be broken by telling the Fed bankers to take a hike and "Oh by the way, we are going to do a top to bottom audit and confiscate your ill-gotten wealth and put it in a trust after we bring up charges" much like Iceland did. The unfair trade agreements had nothing to do with American workers not producing good products, it was about the doing away with tariffs produced on goods made with cheap and slave labor. Illegal Immigration has also hurt those at the bottom and for a litany of reasons and so it needs to be curbed. Most of the people that are coming over here are not like the ones that came to Ellis Island and waited to be processed. They do not wish to assimilate into our culture or embrace what it means to be an American. They want the perks that come with being a citizen while holding onto their own identity from whatever country they are from and this is all by design as well. Here is a quote by Richard Gardener, CFR member and globalist from one of their own papers. "In short, the 'house of world order' will have to be built from the bottom up rather than from the top down...An end run around national sovereignty, eroding it piece by piece, will accomplish much more than the old fashioned assault..." and they have been accomplishing that with legal and illegal immigration, unfair trade agreements and environmental laws that were necessary because of the INTENTIONAL polluting of this country by the multi-national corporations that they control. This is but a smidgen of what has been done to us. I could give a three hour lecture and barely scratch the surface. You are more awake than most....I will give you that much.

Failure to comply with US laws regarding the protection of classified data. Unlawful disclosure of classified data, unlawful transmission of classified data, transmission of classified data to persons who did not hold security clearances. just for starters.
Is this from the FBI, Fox News, or your butt?

Turn on your TV or radio, pick a channel. This is common knowledge. I held a top secret and SAP clearance, I know the law on this. If I did what she did, I would be in jail today.

They never win elections when people show and and vote. They only win midterms because Americans are turned off.

Republicans don't try to win you over with ideas they want you to think voting doesn't matter yet they show up every 2 years.
My issue and frustration comes from the fact that i see virtue in both parties ideology. I support each ideology in certain circumstances. The players in each party just disappoint and embarrass by focusing on all the wrong stuff and playing the partisan game. The right has been especially bad in recent years. It's a shame
Oh i absolutely see every point conservatives make. For example of course trickle down makes sense. If a rich guy has more money hes gonna hire more and spend more. But does trickle down really work of is the middle class important?

And I hate how one minute labor is lazy and overpaid and the next the GOP say they want better paying jobs. No they don't. If they bring manufacturing jobs back they won't be high paying union jobs like they were before.

This famous country singer was on NPR talking about how his grandfather worked for the big 3 and dad worked for steelmills. They walked around like they owned the place back then he said, because they did. That's what created the great middle class and those jobs are gone. I say the solution is if you are broke don't have kids. My generation aren't having kids but that's OK, they'll just replace us with Mexicans and Muslims.

I am just thrilled to see eve

Makes me cringe a little when I hear that BS. I'm not a huge Hillary fan. I also don't see her as the devil... She's got some good things to say.
And you will hear them when she debates trump.

Christy will have some good VP debates. Hillary better pick a good vp

Hillary treats people like shit if they can't do anything for her.....you think she gives a shit about you? You haven't the slightest clue as to what she is and has always been about....globalist crook and nothing more or less.

What do you think the focus of their investigation is?

Failure to comply with US laws regarding the protection of classified data. Unlawful disclosure of classified data, unlawful transmission of classified data, transmission of classified data to persons who did not hold security clearances. just for starters.
Is this from the FBI, Fox News, or your butt?

One things for sure is America is sick of Republicans. We will see in November if America is sick of Democrats but there won't be a Republican at the dance.

You all were so proud of you huge field of contestants fiorino rubio Christie huckabee jeb kasich Cruz carson santorum etc. And America said fuck you Republicans! None of you!

Hillary treats people like shit if they can't do anything for her.....you think she gives a shit about you? You haven't the slightest clue as to what she is and has always been about....globalist crook and nothing more or less.
I know the rights feelings on hillary, bill, Obama, pelosi, Reid, carter,gore, etc. I don't want to hear the same shit from the 90s.

They are slinging mud and attack ads because it feeds anger and frustration which are powerful emotions. It is a political tactic to rally base supporters but also very polarizing because they are presenting one-sided arguments which comes off to most as manipulative.

Agreed about the anger about getting spoon fed talking points and partisan rhetoric instead of being engaged in real discussion. The debt is not a big issue right now, despite all the "edge of cliff" talk from the right. Currently, our economy is in a relatively good state and needs investment and smart spending. The debt does need to decrease but not at the detriment of growing the economy, so the time isn't right to focus on that.

Trumps last job was hosting a reality show. I like the idea of bringing smart business men to political game... we need that. But he has no government experience and we would be crazy to put somebody like that into the white house.

None of that has been proven and nobody has all the facts so I wouldn't be so fast to draw conclusions based on the rhetoric and assumptions being carelessly spouted by our media. The investigation could be a simple security inspection, procedural violations or perhaps some laws were broken but thats a leap and we shall see.
Enlighten us please

Not at all

Unfair trade agreements

get it now?
Got it
And it was all done on purpose

Its interesting in the decade leading up to the bush great recession, Democrats were warning it was going to happen and Republicans denied it.

So it's odd now for them to say they are going to fix the problem they created.

Trumps just saying what people want to hear.

Enlighten us please

Not at all

Unfair trade agreements

get it now?
Got it
Sorry, I don't mean to come across as condescending.... it is simply frustration because due to all the reading and researching I have done, it's so friggin' obvious to me what has been done to us and this system of fraud and corruption is so deeply ingrained that I don't know if anything other than a revolt would change it. I know that there are "white hats" working behind the scenes that have been keeping the wolf at bay but for how long they can continue to do it is anyone's guess. This move towards a one world government and one world currency with the banking oligarchs owning EVERYTHING is not that far away from being completed. It has been done in such small increments over many generations and so compartmentalized that very few even realized it. The ones that saw this coming and tried to warn us were called "whackjobs" and were marginalized and demonized as "alarmists" and extremists and by damn, they were right.

Raising taxes is not going to do anything as long as this corporate entity borrows credit extended by the foreign owned Federal Reserve bankers with usury attached to every dollar with interest compounded? How can you possibly pay off the debt? It's not possible...it is a perpetual debt cycle that can only be broken by telling the Fed bankers to take a hike and "Oh by the way, we are going to do a top to bottom audit and confiscate your ill-gotten wealth and put it in a trust after we bring up charges" much like Iceland did. The unfair trade agreements had nothing to do with American workers not producing good products, it was about the doing away with tariffs produced on goods made with cheap and slave labor. Illegal Immigration has also hurt those at the bottom and for a litany of reasons and so it needs to be curbed. Most of the people that are coming over here are not like the ones that came to Ellis Island and waited to be processed. They do not wish to assimilate into our culture or embrace what it means to be an American. They want the perks that come with being a citizen while holding onto their own identity from whatever country they are from and this is all by design as well. Here is a quote by Richard Gardener, CFR member and globalist from one of their own papers. "In short, the 'house of world order' will have to be built from the bottom up rather than from the top down...An end run around national sovereignty, eroding it piece by piece, will accomplish much more than the old fashioned assault..." and they have been accomplishing that with legal and illegal immigration, unfair trade agreements and environmental laws that were necessary because of the INTENTIONAL polluting of this country by the multi-national corporations that they control. This is but a smidgen of what has been done to us. I could give a three hour lecture and barely scratch the surface. You are more awake than most....I will give you that much.
I appreciate your ideas... some I agree with and others I don't but it's a great discussion and one that I wish more people had. I think for the most part we all recognize and are effected by the many many problems we face in our nation and we all want the same thing... Progress, solutions, and action! If we can foster an environment where ideas are discussed, researched, explored, and analyzed in an open and honest way then we would have the ability to find effective solutions. All this damn partisan rhetoric just polarizes people and closes their ears. Instead of open minded discussion and learning there is just close minded stubborn debate and insults. You gave me some good stuff to think about... Cheers!

Mao had some good things to say, so did Hitler and Pol Pot and Idi Amin. Hillary Clinton is a terrible person. She is the worst possible person to sit in the oval office.

Enlighten us please

Not at all

Unfair trade agreements

get it now?
Got it
And it was all done on purpose

Its interesting in the decade leading up to the bush great recession, Democrats were warning it was going to happen and Republicans denied it.

So it's odd now for them to say they are going to fix the problem they created.

Trumps just saying what people want to hear.

total horseshit. do you have anything besides dem/lib talking points and lies?

Enlighten us please

Not at all

Unfair trade agreements

get it now?
Got it

I appreciate your ideas... some I agree with and others I don't but it's a great discussion and one that I wish more people had. I think for the most part we all recognize and are effected by the many many problems we face in our nation and we all want the same thing... Progress, solutions, and action! If we can foster an environment where ideas are discussed, researched, explored, and analyzed in an open and honest way then we would have the ability to find effective solutions. All this damn partisan rhetoric just polarizes people and closes their ears. Instead of open minded discussion and learning there is just close minded stubborn debate and insults. You gave me some good stuff to think about... Cheers!

When did the partisan rhetoric become so great that it paralyzed Washington? Which side started it?

Reagan and O'Neill worked together and got things done
Clinton and Newt worked together and got things done

Bush 43 tried to work with Kennedy and the dems but the dems refused

Obama refused to even try to work with the GOP, Obamacare is a perfect example, rammed up our collective asses before anyone could even read it, passed by dems only using reconciliation procedures (never before used for something this important).

You want to know why the country is so divided and Washington is do dysfunctional? Look no further than Obama.

give us a list of the "good things" that Hillary has to say, then give us a list of the ones she has actually accomplished.

Christie will be AG not VP. Right now I would predict a Trump/Kasich ticket.

Those who'll be supporting a corrupt criminal for President, shall not cast stones. If it's Trump vs. Clinton, many will have to go with Trump.

Forum List

Back