The other Hillary false narrative: The Glass ceiling.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
She wanted soooooo bad break the "glass ceiling" she had one made for her coronation ceremony. Unfortunately for her, her coronation turned into a Wake. What "glass ceiling"? As if she was denied political advancement because of her saggy Vagiggi? Give me a break. For her limited abilities, corruption and psychopathic personality she was the Democratic candidate for President TWICE. What glass ceiling? She was Paid hundreds of thousands of dollars for 1 hour speeches about nothing.

It was an insult to real working women for Hillary to have pushed this ridiculous lie. Women should have been cheering not crying when she lost.

Never cared for her much, but good lord amighty, how her haters have elevated her to some supernatural force of nature. Pathetic.

She let her husband be a serial rapist without making any noise and she was rewarded with a Senate seat. She bowed out of the 2008 race and was awarded Secretary of State....too bad the American public would not allow her to be POTUS.

She let her husband be a serial rapist without making any noise and she was rewarded with a Senate seat. She bowed out of the 2008 race and was awarded Secretary of State....too bad the American public would not allow her to be POTUS.

Well, I was not one of them, but if you want to reference the public, more of your fellow citizens voted for her.

Well, I was not one of them, but if you want to reference the public, more of your fellow citizens voted for her.

if you want to reference the public, more of your fellow citizens voted for her.

Not to mention more illegal aliens.

if you want to reference the public, more of your fellow citizens voted for her.

Looks like her glass ceiling is still there, it's a mirror over Bill's bed.

Course you can't prove any of that, but hey.

She let her husband. So we're off the personal responsibility bit again.

GlassCeiling.jpg

Poll: 13% of Illegal Aliens ADMIT They Vote - California Political Review

Aint that something.
We don't need no stinkin' Voter ID.....

Fake polls? C'mon mang, really.

Fake?

Fake?

Polls, people said, got any real counts? Stats? Studies?

Fake?

Polls, people said, got any real counts? Stats? Studies?

I do remember the guy who assassinated the Mexican presidential candidate back in 1994.
The killer had twice registered to vote in LA County.
Neat trick for a Mexican citizen, eh?

We all know Hilary won the popular vote, if you guys need a fictional perceptual reality, go on, no worries. It's reality america anyway.

I do remember the guy who assassinated the Mexican presidential candidate back in 1994.
The killer had twice registered to vote in LA County.
Neat trick for a Mexican citizen, eh?

those damn democrats.

We all know Hilary won the popular vote, if you guys need a fictional perceptual reality, go on, no worries. It's reality america anyway.

Without California (which has motor voting and DR's for illegals) she wouldn't have won anything. Unfortunately for you, popular vote doesn't mean squat anyway.

She wanted soooooo bad break the "glass ceiling" she had one made for her coronation ceremony. Unfortunately for her, her coronation turned into a Wake. What "glass ceiling"? As if she was denied political advancement because of her saggy Vagiggi? Give me a break. For her limited abilities, corruption and psychopathic personality she was the Democratic candidate for President TWICE. What glass ceiling? She was Paid hundreds of thousands of dollars for 1 hour speeches about nothing.

It was an insult to real working women for Hillary to have pushed this ridiculous lie. Women should have been cheering not crying when she lost.

Her campaign was hinged on "look at me, I'm a woman, I deserve to be President based on that alone!"

She did get some solidarity, but probably no more than any other Democrat candidate.

The smart women realized that the first female President will sort of be the mother of our country. Such a person should have dignity, a clean record, honesty and integrity. At the very least, not be under multiple FBI investigations.

The first woman President should be a person every American would be proud of; a woman who made it on her own and not her husbands coattails. The first woman President will be historic, so it's important that she not be an alcoholic that collapses at events like the 911 ceremony.

Forum List

Back