The painful truth about Ahmaud Arberry

nobody threatened him with the gun and nobody took him into custody

Liars do not do well in a courtroom and you are a liar.. TM admitted to police that he raised his weapon and told AA to get on the ground. That conclusively was a threat and was a clear felony under Georgia law. A few seconds later AA’s bleeding, dying body was lying on the ground. AA was taken into custody albeit they killed him to do it and tacked on a racist slur as they watched their bleeding trophy die.
I don’t doubt what you state is accurate, but why would he run toward armed men he knew where racist idiots.
They want you to believe he was just jogging along the side of the road when two men came up and gunnef him down.... the fact is they all knew each other and recognized one another

Gregory McMichael had worked on his theft case and recognized him from the crime scene video Travis recognized him as a Prowler in the neighborhood he had an encounter with

They've been chasing him for some time when he got angry and decided to attack them... probably got tired from "jogging" so far in those long cotton cargo shorts and loose laced high tops LOL

Liars do not do well in a courtroom and you are a liar.. TM admitted to police that he raised his weapon and told AA to get on the ground. That conclusively was a threat and was a clear felony under Georgia law. A few seconds later AA’s bleeding, dying body was lying on the ground. AA was taken into custody albeit they killed him to do it and tacked on a racist slur as they watched their bleeding trophy die.
Raising a gun on someone that's charging directly at you is a perfectly reasonable thing to do

what do you want an armed citizen to do wait until they're attacked??

oh yeah that's what happened to Travis

If he wanted to murder arbery he would have shot him before he was being punched in the face

I don’t doubt what you state is accurate, but why would he run toward armed men he knew where racist idiots.

#1 The only condition that matters with regard to AA mental state and decisions he made during the five minute armed assault that led to his death was whether or not he had cause to fear for his life from the three armed men who attacked him that day.,

#2 regarding your question we know for a fact that the third man involved in the assault and attempt to detain was following AA in his truck during those final seconds of his life which makes it understandable that AA was running away from one of the drivers who has admitted to police that he hit him with his truck when he tried to block him.

#3 right or wrong pursuant to #1 AA decided it was safest to remain out in the open on a public street ignoring his attackers rather than try to flee on private property.

#4 with all of that above the fact is AA actually tried as much as possible to avoid the attacker with the shotgun by going around on the passenger side because when that decision was made the shotgun welding attacker was on the driver’s side.

#5 it’s highly possible that escape #4 wouid have worked except his attacker with the loaded shotgun ran around to the front of the truck to block him from getting by.

it’s at this point that both men are not visible to the camera as to what took place but we do know that the two men came together and AA was shot in the wrist. and we do have the shooter telling police that he fired the first shot before AA attacked.

it’s murder in Georgia to kill someone for jogging while black even if the killers suspect involvement in a crime. And AA had the right to self defense by grabbing the weapon and punching the man who brought it because he was not the one committing the felony during the five minute chase and attack.

Last edited:
the berry was a well-known Street criminal and a wanted man in that neighborhood

He was not "wanted", and someone isn't "wanted" in just a neighborhood. They're either wanted or they're not. As far as law enforcement was concerned he was not.

Despite your stupid assertion that this was just like the Ramirez case, the fact of the matter is that Ramirez had a "WANTED" poster. Arbury did not. Why? Because Arbury was not recognized from a "WANTED" poster.

That's a difference you're too afraid to address, so you ignore it...

he was a mentally retarded Street Criminal who came from a family full of criminals

His family background has absolutely nothing to do with Travis McMichael's conduct on the day he murdered Arbury...

this boy is a YouTube famous crook

Yeah, he was so famous that no one knew his name until after Travis McMichael murdered him.

Question for you: What do you think of the fact that, after murdering Arbury, McMichael looked down at him and uttered a racial slur?

I think it means this was actually a racially motivated crime...

if you see a man running out of your neighbor's house covered in blood you're allowed to chase him and ask him questions while holding a gun in the low ready position

But that's not what happened in this case. I wish you could understand how absolutely fucking ignorant you look by continuing like this.

Seriously, dude, you're a fucking idiot...

How did they chase a guy down when they were standing in the middle of the street and he was running directly at them?

You're a fucking idiot.

Seriously, you're fucking brain dead...
they lied to you

*its not your fault

Ok. Proof they were not just standing in the road. I am not sure of the source. Perhaps you can evaluate it for me.

why did Arberry attack the mcmichels??

he ran at 2 men

he ran over 30 yards DIRECTLY at them and ATTACKED

According to your own post the “heroic” McMichaels pursued him didn’t they?

He was followed by another truck working in conjunction with the McMichaels driven by Roddy. You now turn the corner and see the first truck and now one is out of the truck blocking your route. What are you supposed to think? The guy blocking your route is armed with a shotgun. What are his intentions?

We tell women who are being attacked to fight. We tell women to fight their rapists. We tell people if they are in an active shooter situation to hide and if discovered fight. Why?

You are going to die if you do nothing. At least fighting you have a slim chance, but a chance. Doing nothing means you die with a whimper.

Now. What could possibly be your goal here? What is your motivation? It is obviously not to set the record straight. All of your assertions have been disproven. What is left? You can’t be seriously considering the law, or the facts. So what is left?

Either you are a relative of the McMichaels or Roddy. Or you are someone outraged that whites are in jail for killing a black. You are not a cop. You can’t even be a rent a cop with this level of ignorance of the law. So I don’t know what Public Safety experience you have. Perhaps you are a volunteer with some sort of Emergency Management Agency. Or a school crossing guard.

Whatever it is. It is not based in a search for truth or fact.

Criminal Arbary knew he was snagged trespassing and casing the house---so when the men followed him and told him to stop-it certainly was thinking OH SHIT I've been caught how dare the white cops try to stop me from being a criminal...this pretending that this guy wasn't a criminal is crazy.

Oh Lord. Twenty pages in and we have to start all over with Georgia Law. Ok. Fine.

Under Georgia Law the McMichaels had no authority to pursue or even tell Arbury to stop. The only person with that authority for your supposed crimes was Larry English or his designated representative. The McMichaels were not designated. Neither were they cops at the time of the incident. Daddy was retired. Mainly because he never finished his training to maintain his certification. An analogy here. If you do not renew your Drivers License you can’t legally drive anymore.

The McMichaels had no authority to perform a Citizens Arrest. That means the attempt was a felony. Trespassing is a misdemeanor. So the McMichaels performed a felony to catch a suspected misdemeanor. If that wasn’t enough they then commit the crime of Aggravated Assault. In Georgia that is where you threaten a person with a gun or other potentially deadly weapon. It is also a Felony. So even if Arbury had stopped the McMichaels were looking at Prison for at least three years.

Now you can not claim self defense while committing crimes. Otherwise every Armed Robbery Suspect would swear it was self defense when they shot the clerk. So Travis can’t claim self defense.

So the charges are appropriate for the Vigilante Trio. And they will almost certainly be convicted and sent to Prison for twenty years, the mandatory minimum by law. Anything above that is at the discretion of the Judge.

It's not illegal by Georgia law to speak to someone while holding your gun that's not even aimed at them and that's all that happened until your criminal hero told his Braveheart Kung Fu theater attack

if you see a man running out of your neighbor's house covered in blood you're allowed to chase him and ask him questions while holding a gun in the low ready position

just because you're the title feeble coward that would let the criminal run away doesn't mean the rest of the nation will and American law is well established in this category

Oprah and LeBron want these three men locked up so there's a very good chance that's what happens even though it would be a miscarriage of American Justice

The problem is you my friend. You are the racist. You change your story every single reply. They were in pursuit. Totally reasonable and under old English law legal to take him into citizens arrest.

Explain to me based on the Georgia BAR standard I posted when they did in fact effect an arrest.

You really are just turtled up. When they and Roddy struck him with their vehicles that was also aggravated assault. The three of them set out to catch a petty thief and ended up committing multiple felonies.

Because he was being chased by another vehicle that had already intentionally struck him.

How did they chase a guy down when they were standing in the middle of the street and he was running directly at them?

You're a fucking idiot.

they lied to you

*its not your fault

Ok. Proof they were not just standing in the road. I am not sure of the source. Perhaps you can evaluate it for me.

he ran at 2 men

He was followed by another truck working in conjunction with the McMichaels driven by Roddy. You now turn the corner and see the first truck and now one is out of the truck blocking your route. What are you supposed to think? The guy blocking your route is armed with a shotgun. What are his intentions?

We tell women who are being attacked to fight. We tell women to fight their rapists. We tell people if they are in an active shooter situation to hide and if discovered fight. Why?

You are going to die if you do nothing. At least fighting you have a slim chance, but a chance. Doing nothing means you die with a whimper.

Now. What could possibly be your goal here? What is your motivation? It is obviously not to set the record straight. All of your assertions have been disproven. What is left? You can’t be seriously considering the law, or the facts. So what is left?

Either you are a relative of the McMichaels or Roddy. Or you are someone outraged that whites are in jail for killing a black. You are not a cop. You can’t even be a rent a cop with this level of ignorance of the law. So I don’t know what Public Safety experience you have. Perhaps you are a volunteer with some sort of Emergency Management Agency. Or a school crossing guard.

Criminal Arbary knew he was snagged trespassing and casing the house---so when the men followed him and told him to stop-it certainly was thinking OH SHIT I've been caught how dare the white cops try to stop me from being a criminal...this pretending that this guy wasn't a criminal is crazy.

Oh Lord. Twenty pages in and we have to start all over with Georgia Law. Ok. Fine.

Under Georgia Law the McMichaels had no authority to pursue or even tell Arbury to stop. The only person with that authority for your supposed crimes was Larry English or his designated representative. The McMichaels were not designated. Neither were they cops at the time of the incident. Daddy was retired. Mainly because he never finished his training to maintain his certification. An analogy here. If you do not renew your Drivers License you can’t legally drive anymore.

The McMichaels had no authority to perform a Citizens Arrest. That means the attempt was a felony. Trespassing is a misdemeanor. So the McMichaels performed a felony to catch a suspected misdemeanor. If that wasn’t enough they then commit the crime of Aggravated Assault. In Georgia that is where you threaten a person with a gun or other potentially deadly weapon. It is also a Felony. So even if Arbury had stopped the McMichaels were looking at Prison for at least three years.

Now you can not claim self defense while committing crimes. Otherwise every Armed Robbery Suspect would swear it was self defense when they shot the clerk. So Travis can’t claim self defense.

So the charges are appropriate for the Vigilante Trio. And they will almost certainly be convicted and sent to Prison for twenty years, the mandatory minimum by law. Anything above that is at the discretion of the Judge.

It's not illegal by Georgia law to speak to someone while holding your gun that's not even aimed at them and that's all that happened until your criminal hero told his Braveheart Kung Fu theater attack

just because you're the title feeble coward that would let the criminal run away doesn't mean the rest of the nation will and American law is well established in this category

Oprah and LeBron want these three men locked up so there's a very good chance that's what happens even though it would be a miscarriage of American Justice

The problem is you my friend. You are the racist. You change your story every single reply. They were in pursuit. Totally reasonable and under old English law legal to take him into citizens arrest.

Explain to me based on the Georgia BAR standard I posted when they did in fact effect an arrest.

You really are just turtled up. When they and Roddy struck him with their vehicles that was also aggravated assault. The three of them set out to catch a petty thief and ended up committing multiple felonies.

Sadly, you're spinnin' your wheels here.

Guerilla's either too stupid or too ignorant to accept anything which even slightly resembles common sense...

#1 The only condition that matters with regard to AA mental state and decisions he made during the five minute armed assault that led to his death was whether or not he had cause to fear for his life from the three armed men who attacked him that day.,

#2 regarding your question we know for a fact that the third man involved in the assault and attempt to detain was following AA in his truck during those final seconds of his life which makes it understandable that AA was running away from one of the drivers who has admitted to police that he hit him with his truck when he tried to block him.

#3 right or wrong pursuant to #1 AA decided it was safest to remain out in the open on a public street ignoring his attackers rather than try to flee on private property.

#4 with all of that above the fact is AA actually tried as much as possible to avoid the attacker with the shotgun by going around on the passenger side because when that decision was made the shotgun welding attacker was on the driver’s side.

#5 it’s highly possible that escape #4 wouid have worked except his attacker with the loaded shotgun ran around to the front of the truck to block him from getting by.

it’s at this point that both men are not visible to the camera as to what took place but we do know that the two men came together and AA was shot in the wrist. and we do have the shooter telling police that he fired the first shot before AA attacked.

it’s murder in Georgia to kill someone for jogging while black even if the killers suspect involvement in a crime. And AA had the right to self defense by grabbing the weapon and punching the man who brought it because he was not the one committing the felony during the five minute chase and attack.
even though arbery committed all the acts that provoked to the McMichaels to give Chase I will concede that his mentally retarded BLM propaganda Steeped mind may be deficient enough to logically surmise that the men who'd been chasing him for an extended amount of time without any violence whatsoever intended to commit an act of violence in the middle of the street, in broad daylight while on the phone with the police plus a witness in tow

they were just waiting for their chance to get him close enough since they didn't have a long-range weapon handy LOL

good thing he attacked them before they committed the crime of citizen's arrest huh?

You're a fucking idiot.

they lied to you

*its not your fault

he ran at 2 men

Sadly, you're spinnin' your wheels here.

Guerilla's either too stupid or too ignorant to accept anything which even slightly resembles common sense...
you guys keep suggesting that it's an act of violence to speak to somebody while holding a shotgun

clearly I'm dealing with some hardcore Street toughs here lol

Because he was being chased by another vehicle that had already intentionally struck him.
actually he was trying to carjack roddy and there's no evidence that he was struck with a vehicle only the witness testimony that he was trying to open the door of the truck Roddy was cutting him off with

too bad he didn't just keep jogging while black... would have had a pretty good lawsuit if he didn't try to throat punch anybody

Just look at the Starbucks guys... you can get paid Millions if you don't do anything violent and just resist arrest like a couple privileged jerks

you guys keep suggesting that it's an act of violence to speak to somebody while holding a shotgun

In Georgia, pointing a weapon at someone, as Travis did, is considered assault with a deadly weapon. You don't even need to have ammunition in the gun...

Bitch, you'd cry like a little girl if you ever had to contend with me and my kind...

actually he was trying to carjack roddy

You just keep laying it on thicker and thicker, and you're just looking dumber and dumber...

and there's no evidence that he was struck with a vehicle only the witness testimony that he was trying to open the door of the truck Roddy was cutting him off with

Well, aside from Roddy telling the police he did it.

I mean, Hell, you're probably a far better authority on Roddy's actions that day than he is...

the berry was a well-known Street criminal and a wanted man in that neighborhood

He was not "wanted", and someone isn't "wanted" in just a neighborhood. They're either wanted or they're not. As far as law enforcement was concerned he was not.

Despite your stupid assertion that this was just like the Ramirez case, the fact of the matter is that Ramirez had a "WANTED" poster. Arbury did not. Why? Because Arbury was not recognized from a "WANTED" poster.

That's a difference you're too afraid to address, so you ignore it...

he was a mentally retarded Street Criminal who came from a family full of criminals

His family background has absolutely nothing to do with Travis McMichael's conduct on the day he murdered Arbury...

this boy is a YouTube famous crook

Yeah, he was so famous that no one knew his name until after Travis McMichael murdered him.

Question for you: What do you think of the fact that, after murdering Arbury, McMichael looked down at him and uttered a racial slur?

I think it means this was actually a racially motivated crime...
Actually grandpa had an open line to 911 the entire time and nobody heard any naughty words so it sounds like that's a big load of crap

It definitely was a racial motivated Chase though because they kept seeing a black guy that looks identical to him trespassing in the Larry English property so it's not like they're going to be looking for a little Korean woman

You're desperate attempt to to ascribe a naughty racial motivation to this perfectly reasonable shooting smacks of someone that has run out of options and honestly if someone had just been in punched in the face a bunch of times by a black guy I could understand them using the word LOL

arbery was absolutely a wanted man, if the police saw him walking out of that property they would have stopped him and asked him what he was doing in there as well and if he fled when confronted and then tried to punch one of them in the throat he would have got his dumbass shot just the same

The police had received multiple reports from multiple individuals that a man that looked identical to him was burglarizing the neighborhood and the property so they were looking for him they just didn't know his name yet

In Georgia, pointing a weapon at someone, as Travis did, is considered assault with a deadly weapon. You don't even need to have ammunition in the gun...

Bitch, you'd cry like a little girl if you ever had to contend with me and my kind...
Trouble for you is nobody pointed a gun at Arberry

If you saw a man running out of your neighbor's house covered in blood who panicked when he saw you looking at him you'd run back in your house dial 911 and mess your pants

I would Sprint over to the perpetrator take him down with a football tackle and put my knee in the back of his neck until the police arrived because I'm a real man not a sissy little coward who messes his pants hiding under the bed feverishly tapping out the 911 keys with his Nimble effeminate fingers

actually he was trying to carjack roddy

You just keep laying it on thicker and thicker, and you're just looking dumber and dumber...

and there's no evidence that he was struck with a vehicle only the witness testimony that he was trying to open the door of the truck Roddy was cutting him off with

Well, aside from Roddy telling the police he did it.

I mean, Hell, you're probably a far better authority on Roddy's actions that day than he is...
Roddy said he blocked him in and the kid tried to get in his truck

That's attempted felony carjacking

your criminal Hero has a long list of things he did that instigated and provoked the entire incident

Actually grandpa had an open line to 911 the entire time and nobody heard any naughty words so it sounds like that's a big load of crap

So, that's your response? Just deny it happened?

Roddy, one of the conspirators, is the one who told the police Travis said it, not some random passerby...

if someone had just been in punched in the face a bunch of times by a black guy I could understand them using the word

So, now you're saying he said it?

Which is it?

arbery was absolutely a wanted man, if the police saw him walking out of that property they would have stopped him and asked him what he was doing in there as well and if he fled when confronted and then tried to punch one of them in the throat he would have got his dumbass shot just the same

Absolutely true.

HOWEVER

If they just saw him walking down the street by the local Best Buy (there's one not too far away from where Arbury was murdered), they'd have no reason to stop him. Why? Because he wasn't wanted. There was no warrant for his arrest. There was no "BOLO". There was nothing.

When someone is "WANTED", that means there's been a warrant issued for their arrest. No suck warrant was issued for Arbury...

The police had received multiple reports from multiple individuals that a man that looked identical to him was burglarizing the neighborhood and the property so they were looking for him they just didn't know his name yet

Show me the "WANTED" poster...

You're a fucking idiot.

they lied to you

*its not your fault

he ran at 2 men

your criminal hero had committed the act of trespass likely burglary attempted carjacking and assault before he was finally shot by Travis McMichael who was sustaining a direct attack on his person at the time of the shooting

you're manic disjointed posting style smacks of someone that is emotionally involved and that's understandable because you're trying to defend a mentally retarded career criminal that got caught in the act

Trouble for you is nobody pointed a gun at Arberry

Earlier you stated that Travis did exactly that...

If you saw a man running out of your neighbor's house covered in blood who panicked when he saw you looking at him you'd run back in your house dial 911 and mess your pants

You keep bringing up that retarded scenario. Nobody saw Arbury running out of any house that day. It's not a similar scenario.

As for someone covered in blood, the presence of blood gives the police probable cause to believe that a crime has been committed. Someone running down the street does not...

I would Sprint over to the perpetrator take him down with a football tackle and put my knee in the back of his neck until the police arrived because I'm a real man not a sissy little coward who messes his pants hiding under the bed feverishly tapping out the 911 keys with his Nimble effeminate fingers

You're a cowardly little retarded bitch. You're not a "real man", you're a little girl...

your criminal hero had committed the act of trespass likely burglary attempted carjacking and assault before he was finally shot by Travis McMichael who was sustaining a direct attack on his person at the time of the shooting

you're manic disjointed posting style smacks of someone that is emotionally involved and that's understandable because you're trying to defend a mentally retarded career criminal that got caught in the act

Travis McMichael is going to die for his hate crime.

Enjoy that, buttmunch...

Forum List

Back