The painful truth about Ahmaud Arberry

arberry was never attacked,, and he knew they wanted to talk to him,,

How do YOU know that AA knew that?

AA perhaps thought he was being robbed at gunpoint.

The entire chase is an attack you idiot.
It's pretty clear that all Arbery knew was that he went into someone's house without permission looking for shit to steal and some cracker busted him and called the police. And if the cops catch him his probation officer isn't going to be happy about it.

obviously that's why he was running in the first place.

Last edited:
What sinks the argument that it was self defense is the sequence of events that led up to the shooting.

We covered this about thirty pages before. So let’s cover it one more time since it has slipped your memory.

Self Defense is allowed as a defense against criminal action. However, for it to be valid in the courts, in other words allowed by the Judge, the first thing you must do is not commit any crimes before the use of force. The McMichaels do not qualify. They committed two Felonies before the shooting. Not one, but two. These two criminal actions are what makes the charge for killing Arbury Felony Murder. They were committing Felonies before firing the weapon.

Where who was when does not matter. When and how Abury got shot doesn’t matter. The McMichaels were Felons before the shooting. They were committing Felonies.

This is the case in pretty much every situation where a Heroic RW shooter is held to account. Take the bar owner who committed suicide. Jake Gardner. Jake had a Concealed Weapons Permit, but let it expire. That meant he was carrying the weapon illegally. It is hard to explain that you were totally within the law, and your rights, in shooting someone when you were committing a crime for hours, or days, before hand.

Self Defense laws, like Stand Your Ground, are intended for people minding their own business who are accosted in their homes, or on the street, by hoods with no action to instigate it. The McMichaels were doing anything but minding their own business.

If I am going to the store, and a lunatic comes at me demanding my wallet and keys I can defend myself. If I am chasing the lunatic because I think he is a bad guy despite seeing him do nothing, then I am not minding my own business. Even if he has a warrant out for his arrest, as a citizen I have exactly zero authority to detain him. This guy could be a mass murderer, and all I can legally do is call the cops and say I see the bugger right here.

Why? Because I am not a Cop. Police are empowered through the legislature, and the people, to have greater authority than the average citizen. What is legal for a cop, is completely illegal for me. And that is the way it should be.
The magic phrase in self defense is that is allowed "to neutralize a threat of death or severe bodily harm to yourself or others." Was McMichaels in reasonable fear when he shot Arbery? No. He had overwhelming force and numbers on his side. They caused the confrontation. They could easily have avoided it by simply following Arbery and waiting for the police, whom they had called at the beginning. It's a shit case as far as self defense.
that would be true if arberry didnt attack him and try and take his gun,,
Arbery reacted to being accosted by McMichaels. If Arbery had had a gun and shot him he would have been justified. You don't get to attack someone and then claim self defense.

not to mention if they were going to just shoot him they had several chances to do it,,,

twisting these facts doesnt mean anything other than youre being dishonest about the chain of events,,
You come at me with a shotgun in your hand, you're going to get shot. You chase me around with a vehicle, you're going to get shot. They had no power to compel him to talk to them. And he probably knew what they really wanted was to beat the shit out of him.
Unlike you I actually live here (the incident was about 5 miles from my house).
Unlike you I actually have personal connections to some of the people involved.
Unlike you I've actually been trained in self defense law.
You're way out of your depth here?
to bad arberry didnt submit so he could be alive and sue the shit out of them,,,
Why should Arbery have submitted to what was probably going to be a painful beating? What would he sue them for? They didnt really own anything. Or does the prospect of a black guy fighting back frighten you?
biggest reason why would be he would still be alive to sue them,,,

and how do you know they dont own anything???

your excuses are getting pathetic,,
Reflect back on my previous post where i mention I live here.
You don't know he would still be alive. Youdont know he wouldn't have permanent injuries. And the idea that you shoul;d just let someone beat the shit out of you so you can sue them later is ludicrous. Maybe you should teach that to your daughter.

What sinks the argument that it was self defense is the sequence of events that led up to the shooting.

We covered this about thirty pages before. So let’s cover it one more time since it has slipped your memory.

Self Defense is allowed as a defense against criminal action. However, for it to be valid in the courts, in other words allowed by the Judge, the first thing you must do is not commit any crimes before the use of force. The McMichaels do not qualify. They committed two Felonies before the shooting. Not one, but two. These two criminal actions are what makes the charge for killing Arbury Felony Murder. They were committing Felonies before firing the weapon.

Where who was when does not matter. When and how Abury got shot doesn’t matter. The McMichaels were Felons before the shooting. They were committing Felonies.

This is the case in pretty much every situation where a Heroic RW shooter is held to account. Take the bar owner who committed suicide. Jake Gardner. Jake had a Concealed Weapons Permit, but let it expire. That meant he was carrying the weapon illegally. It is hard to explain that you were totally within the law, and your rights, in shooting someone when you were committing a crime for hours, or days, before hand.

Self Defense laws, like Stand Your Ground, are intended for people minding their own business who are accosted in their homes, or on the street, by hoods with no action to instigate it. The McMichaels were doing anything but minding their own business.

If I am going to the store, and a lunatic comes at me demanding my wallet and keys I can defend myself. If I am chasing the lunatic because I think he is a bad guy despite seeing him do nothing, then I am not minding my own business. Even if he has a warrant out for his arrest, as a citizen I have exactly zero authority to detain him. This guy could be a mass murderer, and all I can legally do is call the cops and say I see the bugger right here.

Why? Because I am not a Cop. Police are empowered through the legislature, and the people, to have greater authority than the average citizen. What is legal for a cop, is completely illegal for me. And that is the way it should be.
The magic phrase in self defense is that is allowed "to neutralize a threat of death or severe bodily harm to yourself or others." Was McMichaels in reasonable fear when he shot Arbery? No. He had overwhelming force and numbers on his side. They caused the confrontation. They could easily have avoided it by simply following Arbery and waiting for the police, whom they had called at the beginning. It's a shit case as far as self defense.
Arbery reacted to being accosted by McMichaels. If Arbery had had a gun and shot him he would have been justified. You don't get to attack someone and then claim self defense.

not to mention if they were going to just shoot him they had several chances to do it,,,

twisting these facts doesnt mean anything other than youre being dishonest about the chain of events,,
You come at me with a shotgun in your hand, you're going to get shot. You chase me around with a vehicle, you're going to get shot. They had no power to compel him to talk to them. And he probably knew what they really wanted was to beat the shit out of him.
to bad arberry didnt submit so he could be alive and sue the shit out of them,,,
Why should Arbery have submitted to what was probably going to be a painful beating? What would he sue them for? They didnt really own anything. Or does the prospect of a black guy fighting back frighten you?

You don't know he would still be alive. Youdont know he wouldn't have permanent injuries. And the idea that you shoul;d just let someone beat the shit out of you so you can sue them later is ludicrous. Maybe you should teach that to your daughter.
you living there means nothing,, and the fact hes dead and not alive because he attacked them says a lot cause if they wanted to shoot him they already had chances to do that and didnt,,,

you living there means nothing,, and the fact hes dead and not alive because he attacked them says a lot cause if they wanted to shoot him they already had chances to do that and didnt,,,
You keep repeating this last point like it's some kind of argument. It isnt. They didnt intend to shoot him. But they did. But Arbery had no idea what they intended. Yes living in a small town where you know people or know people who them makes a huge difference.
The McMichaels were tremendous racists btw, something not really brought up a lot in the newsmedia.
Again, make sure to teach your daughter or your wife that if attacked they should just submit and hope to sue the guy later.

You keep repeating this last point like it's some kind of argument. It isnt. They didnt intend to shoot him. But they did. But Arbery had no idea what they intended. Yes living in a small town where you know people or know people who them makes a huge difference.
The McMichaels were tremendous racists btw, something not really brought up a lot in the newsmedia.
Again, make sure to teach your daughter or your wife that if attacked they should just submit and hope to sue the guy later.
arberry did know and is why he attacked them,,,

your excuses are getting old

post a pic of travis aiming the shotgun at arberry

If the (morons with guns as KingGUERRILLA defines them) did not purSUE AA and block his path while committing a felony AA would not be dead or needing to sue stupid white morons with guns.
could be,, but we do know if arberry didnt attack a man with a gun he would still be alive to sue them if they did commit a crime by chasing him,,,

a civilized human being would have been engaged the McMichaels in conversation

No. Civilized white human beings do not see an anonymous unarmed black man jogging on a public street, grab guns and try to detain him because they think he might be the guy they think committed a crime weeks and weeks before the day they kill him.

If you think that’s what civilized white gun owners should do you are pretty much an uncivilized racist.
they didnt "think he might be the guy"

greg recognized him as the individual wanted for the criminal activity in panicked flight

thats alone is probable cause to persue

*exactly the same senario that led to the arrest of richard rameriz but your cowardly interpretation of the law would allow him to run off into the sunset
download (84).jpeg

How did he know? I'm not making excuses. You are.
and have you told your wife yet, "Honey, when Cletus wants to stick his ten inch dick up your ass you just make sure to submit and we can sue him later"?

and have you told your wife yet, "Honey, when Cletus wants to stick his ten inch dick up your ass you just make sure to submit and we can sue him later"?
sticking a dick in your ass isnt the same as asking questions dumbass,,,

but please tell us more,,

Screenshot_20210103-145635.png

here we have a man standing his ground with a firearm held high and ready (shouldered but NOT aimed)

why would Arberry "continue jogging" if he was in so much fear he was "forced to attack"???

Never said it was, half wit. But you claim arbery should have just submitted to them. You seem unable to follow through on a coherent thoyhght. Probably because you're an idiot.

dude, dont get profane and personal

try to stick to the case

a woman being raped is a far cry from some mentally retarted criminal getting busted casing a lick and blasted when he attacked men trying to stop him for police

a civilized human being would have been engaged the McMichaels in conversation

No. Civilized white human beings do not see an anonymous unarmed black man jogging on a public street, grab guns and try to detain him because they think he might be the guy they think committed a crime weeks and weeks before the day they kill him.

If you think that’s what civilized white gun owners should do you are pretty much an uncivilized racist.
Of course that's a false narrative. You have provided no evidence whatsoever that the McMichaels attempted to detain Arbery.

Never said it was, half wit. But you claim arbery should have just submitted to them. You seem unable to follow through on a coherent thoyhght. Probably because you're an idiot.
as we see his decision resulted in his death,, I prefer life,,,

you dont have to "submit" simply act like a civilized human and wait for the police

nobody is gonna "gun you down" in the middle of the street in broad daylight after they've been chasing you for 15 minutes without touching you while on the phone with 911 LOL

And a big ole dick up your SO's ass.

And a big ole dick up your SO's ass.
since you reverted to personal attacks I can only assume you know I'm right and your wrong,,,

nothing wrong with that,,

Forum List

Back