The painful truth about Ahmaud Arberry

so if their neighbors were identifying the criminal suspect fleeing from the scene of the crime you don't think that qualifies as immediate knowledge?

As much as you wish otherwise, no, it doesn't...

If a woman is screaming and pointing at an individual who is running away from her I'm not allowed to stop him because I didn't witness the crime?

No, you're not...

would you even have the courage to call 911 or would you just go hide under your bed like a spineless coward?

Calling 911 would be appropriate...
You have a coward's interpretation of the law and would stand there sucking your thumb while rapists and robbers ran free

I predict you are a privileged white suburbanite who has never been a fight in their lives

One thing is abundantly clear you've never served in any armed service Protection Service or even security service because an attitude so destitute of testicular fortitude is more apropos for s Starbucks barista

Since you know so much. Tell me why the Bill of Rights devotes most of the amendments to the Judicial System?

You see. I studied the Constitution after I swore to defend it. I wanted to know more about what I was staking my life to defend. The more I learned the more impressed I was with the genius of the Founders. Sadly. You have not studied. I suspect you never even read it.
Did you learn that it's completely legal to defend yourself from a violent attack in the state of Georgia?

Two men were standing their ground as a violent criminal charged over 30 yards directly at them and then attempted to use violence to disarm them

What would you have done if someone ran up grabbed your gun and started punching you in the face?

would you give up your gun and then get down on your hands and knees?

As we've already concluded, you're a fucking idiot who's incapable of rational thought.

If the McMichael boys wanted to stand their ground, they should've stayed in their fucking yard.

By chasing Arbery down (and there's no argument to that), they cannot, under the laws of the Great State of Georgia, claim self defense.

Personally, I'd like to see them bring back death by hanging for ol' Travis...
How did they chase a guy down when they were standing in the middle of the street and he was running directly at them?

Why did a man run 30 yards directly at people who were chasing him down?

The only way you could possibly ask that question with anything approaching a straight face is if you honestly think the only evidence is the one video you saw. I know that isn’t true. You have been posting links to videos and the like. Only now you pretend none of that existed. Including your own posted information.

so if their neighbors were identifying the criminal suspect fleeing from the scene of the crime you don't think that qualifies as immediate knowledge?

If a woman is screaming and pointing at an individual who is running away from her I'm not allowed to stop him because I didn't witness the crime?

No, you're not...

would you even have the courage to call 911 or would you just go hide under your bed like a spineless coward?

You have a coward's interpretation of the law and would stand there sucking your thumb while rapists and robbers ran free

I predict you are a privileged white suburbanite who has never been a fight in their lives

One thing is abundantly clear you've never served in any armed service Protection Service or even security service because an attitude so destitute of testicular fortitude is more apropos for s Starbucks barista

Since you know so much. Tell me why the Bill of Rights devotes most of the amendments to the Judicial System?

You see. I studied the Constitution after I swore to defend it. I wanted to know more about what I was staking my life to defend. The more I learned the more impressed I was with the genius of the Founders. Sadly. You have not studied. I suspect you never even read it.
Did you learn that it's completely legal to defend yourself from a violent attack in the state of Georgia?

Two men were standing their ground as a violent criminal charged over 30 yards directly at them and then attempted to use violence to disarm them

What would you have done if someone ran up grabbed your gun and started punching you in the face?

As we've already concluded, you're a fucking idiot who's incapable of rational thought.

If the McMichael boys wanted to stand their ground, they should've stayed in their fucking yard.

By chasing Arbery down (and there's no argument to that), they cannot, under the laws of the Great State of Georgia, claim self defense.

How did they chase a guy down when they were standing in the middle of the street and he was running directly at them?

The only way you could possibly ask that question with anything approaching a straight face is if you honestly think the only evidence is the one video you saw. I know that isn’t true. You have been posting links to videos and the like. Only now you pretend none of that existed. Including your own posted information.
Just answer the question... who committed the first act of violence?

You're a fucking idiot.

Seriously, you're fucking brain dead...
they lied to you

*its not your fault

If stupidity could fly your house would be a fuckin' airport...
are you giving up?

There's absolutely nothing to be gained by continuing this.

You've been given legal opinions, case law, Georgia law, etal, and you've dismissed it all, and for no other reason than it counters what you wish was the truth. There's no reason to continue this.

I have my opinion, and you're not changing it. You have your opinion, and I'm not changing it.

I've got a nice crisp $100 bill on the table which says I will be proven right, and you will be proven wrong.

You're too chickenshit to take that bet, despite how "cut and dry" you believe this case is.

Fine.

We'll find out, in due course, which one of us is wrong...

No, you're not...

That question has been answered ad nauseum.

You just didn't care for the response you got...

You're a fucking idiot.

they lied to you

*its not your fault

Ok. Proof they were not just standing in the road. I am not sure of the source. Perhaps you can evaluate it for me.

No, you're not...

I have answered it. Travis McMichaels.

Travis committed the violent act of attempted illegal imprisonment. He also committed the violent act of aggravated assault. He committed two felonies which when he is convicted will assure the world he will never again be armed. At least not legally.

No, you're not...

Travis committed the violent act of attempted illegal imprisonment. He also committed the violent act of aggravated assault. He committed two felonies which when he is convicted will assure the world he will never again be armed. At least not legally.
LOL u said:
"violent act of attempted illegal imprisonment"

No, you're not...

LOL u said:

"Illegal imprisonment" is considered a violent act.

If you didn't have your head firmly embedded up your ass maybe you'd know that...

You're a fucking idiot.

they lied to you

*its not your fault

Ok. Proof they were not just standing in the road. I am not sure of the source. Perhaps you can evaluate it for me.

why did Arberry attack the mcmichels??

he ran at 2 men

he ran over 30 yards DIRECTLY at them and ATTACKED

No, you're not...

LOL u said:

If you didn't have your head firmly embedded up your ass maybe you'd know that...
LOL@ "imprisonment"

You're a fucking idiot.

they lied to you

*its not your fault

he ran at 2 men

Of course, they had to get in their truck, chase him down, stop the truck in front of him and then get out.

Your boys are going to prison, numbnuts. Dig it...
`

No, you're not...

LOL u said:

LOL@ "imprisonment"

Yeah. Hilarious isn’t it?

You're a fucking idiot.

they lied to you

*its not your fault

he ran at 2 men

Of course, they had to get in their truck, chase him down, stop the truck in front of him and then get out.

Your boys are going to prison, numbnuts. Dig it...
`
your hero rushed and attacked 2 professionals standing their ground

No, you're not...

LOL u said:

LOL@ "imprisonment"

Yeah. Hilarious isn’t it?

yeah totally

its Georgia bro

your boyfriend ATTACKED 2 men with guns

You're a fucking idiot.

they lied to you

*its not your fault

he ran at 2 men

According to your own post the “heroic” McMichaels pursued him didn’t they?

He was followed by another truck working in conjunction with the McMichaels driven by Roddy. You now turn the corner and see the first truck and now one is out of the truck blocking your route. What are you supposed to think? The guy blocking your route is armed with a shotgun. What are his intentions?

We tell women who are being attacked to fight. We tell women to fight their rapists. We tell people if they are in an active shooter situation to hide and if discovered fight. Why?

You are going to die if you do nothing. At least fighting you have a slim chance, but a chance. Doing nothing means you die with a whimper.

Now. What could possibly be your goal here? What is your motivation? It is obviously not to set the record straight. All of your assertions have been disproven. What is left? You can’t be seriously considering the law, or the facts. So what is left?

Either you are a relative of the McMichaels or Roddy. Or you are someone outraged that whites are in jail for killing a black. You are not a cop. You can’t even be a rent a cop with this level of ignorance of the law. So I don’t know what Public Safety experience you have. Perhaps you are a volunteer with some sort of Emergency Management Agency. Or a school crossing guard.

Whatever it is. It is not based in a search for truth or fact.

You're a fucking idiot.

they lied to you

*its not your fault

he ran at 2 men

According to your own post the “heroic” McMichaels pursued him didn’t they?

He was followed by another truck working in conjunction with the McMichaels driven by Roddy. You now turn the corner and see the first truck and now one is out of the truck blocking your route. What are you supposed to think? The guy blocking your route is armed with a shotgun. What are his intentions?

We tell women who are being attacked to fight. We tell women to fight their rapists. We tell people if they are in an active shooter situation to hide and if discovered fight. Why?

You are going to die if you do nothing. At least fighting you have a slim chance, but a chance. Doing nothing means you die with a whimper.

Now. What could possibly be your goal here? What is your motivation? It is obviously not to set the record straight. All of your assertions have been disproven. What is left? You can’t be seriously considering the law, or the facts. So what is left?

Either you are a relative of the McMichaels or Roddy. Or you are someone outraged that whites are in jail for killing a black. You are not a cop. You can’t even be a rent a cop with this level of ignorance of the law. So I don’t know what Public Safety experience you have. Perhaps you are a volunteer with some sort of Emergency Management Agency. Or a school crossing guard.

Whatever it is. It is not based in a search for truth or fact.
The McMichaels intercepted him long before the shooting and he decided to attack them after he lost them

If they wanted to murder him they would have done it before he started punching them

if they planned on "killing them a neegra" why call the police and get out of your truck?

jus roll up and blast him drive by stylie yo

if my man was being chased down how come he didn't just start hopping fences?

he ÀLREADY got confronted by them and nobody got shot

how come they didnt just blast him dive by style???

Forum List

Back