The painful truth about Ahmaud Arberry

for arberry to belive the mcmichels were trying to kill him he would have had to forgot about their 1st encounter

They drove up next to him and began yelling at him yet nobody "gunned him down"

Why didn't they just gun him down the first time they found him instead of talking to him?

they could have just shot him then...why wait and call 911 if you have murder on your mind?

How did they chase a guy down when they were standing in the middle of the street and he was running directly at them?

You're a fucking idiot.

Seriously, you're fucking brain dead...
they lied to you

*its not your fault

Ok. Proof they were not just standing in the road. I am not sure of the source. Perhaps you can evaluate it for me.

why did Arberry attack the mcmichels??

he ran at 2 men

he ran over 30 yards DIRECTLY at them and ATTACKED

According to your own post the “heroic” McMichaels pursued him didn’t they?

He was followed by another truck working in conjunction with the McMichaels driven by Roddy. You now turn the corner and see the first truck and now one is out of the truck blocking your route. What are you supposed to think? The guy blocking your route is armed with a shotgun. What are his intentions?

We tell women who are being attacked to fight. We tell women to fight their rapists. We tell people if they are in an active shooter situation to hide and if discovered fight. Why?

You are going to die if you do nothing. At least fighting you have a slim chance, but a chance. Doing nothing means you die with a whimper.

Now. What could possibly be your goal here? What is your motivation? It is obviously not to set the record straight. All of your assertions have been disproven. What is left? You can’t be seriously considering the law, or the facts. So what is left?

Either you are a relative of the McMichaels or Roddy. Or you are someone outraged that whites are in jail for killing a black. You are not a cop. You can’t even be a rent a cop with this level of ignorance of the law. So I don’t know what Public Safety experience you have. Perhaps you are a volunteer with some sort of Emergency Management Agency. Or a school crossing guard.

Whatever it is. It is not based in a search for truth or fact.
The McMichaels intercepted him long before the shooting and he decided to attack them after he lost them

If they wanted to murder him they would have done it before he started punching them

if they planned on "killing them a neegra" why call the police and get out of your truck?

jus roll up and blast him drive by stylie yo

if my man was being chased down how come he didn't just start hopping fences?

he ÀLREADY got confronted by them and nobody got shot

how come they didnt just blast him dive by style???

Ok. I am holding you at gunpoint. How do you know I have called the police? You have no phone.

for arberry to belive the mcmichels were trying to kill him he would have had to forgot about their 1st encounter

Why didn't they just gun him down the first time they found him instead of talking to him?

they could have just shot him then...why wait and call 911 if you have murder on your mind?

And if they really planned on taking him to the woods and lynching him how would it have gone down differently? The initial approach?

investigators, the prosecutor. And the Grand Jury heard the story and discounted what you pretend is obvious.

Let’s say your daughter is being chased by three unknown armed black men. She has no phone. No way to call for help. Would you tell her to submit quietly and go along with whatever they say?

I suspect I have just outlined your nightmare.

How did they chase a guy down when they were standing in the middle of the street and he was running directly at them?

You're a fucking idiot.

they lied to you

*its not your fault

Ok. Proof they were not just standing in the road. I am not sure of the source. Perhaps you can evaluate it for me.

he ran at 2 men

He was followed by another truck working in conjunction with the McMichaels driven by Roddy. You now turn the corner and see the first truck and now one is out of the truck blocking your route. What are you supposed to think? The guy blocking your route is armed with a shotgun. What are his intentions?

We tell women who are being attacked to fight. We tell women to fight their rapists. We tell people if they are in an active shooter situation to hide and if discovered fight. Why?

You are going to die if you do nothing. At least fighting you have a slim chance, but a chance. Doing nothing means you die with a whimper.

Now. What could possibly be your goal here? What is your motivation? It is obviously not to set the record straight. All of your assertions have been disproven. What is left? You can’t be seriously considering the law, or the facts. So what is left?

Either you are a relative of the McMichaels or Roddy. Or you are someone outraged that whites are in jail for killing a black. You are not a cop. You can’t even be a rent a cop with this level of ignorance of the law. So I don’t know what Public Safety experience you have. Perhaps you are a volunteer with some sort of Emergency Management Agency. Or a school crossing guard.

The McMichaels intercepted him long before the shooting and he decided to attack them after he lost them

If they wanted to murder him they would have done it before he started punching them

if they planned on "killing them a neegra" why call the police and get out of your truck?

Ok. I am holding you at gunpoint. How do you know I have called the police? You have no phone.
NOPE, nobody pointed a gun at Arberry...sorry buddy

they pulled up and spoke to him 1st so play it out CORRECT

...i drove up next to you and yelled stop

how come i didn't shoot you then?

why wait?

why call 911???

And if they really planned on taking him to the woods and lynching him how would it have gone down differently? The initial approach?

investigators, the prosecutor. And the Grand Jury heard the story and discounted what you pretend is obvious.

Let’s say your daughter is being chased by three unknown armed black men. She has no phone. No way to call for help. Would you tell her to submit quietly and go along with whatever they say?

why didnt they shoot him when they were in the car?

why stop and get out??

Just kill him drive by style

You're a fucking idiot.

they lied to you

*its not your fault

he ran at 2 men

why wait?

why call 911???

How did Arbury know theywere calling 911?

why didnt they shoot him when they were in the car?

why stop and get out??

Just kill him drive by style

In the middle of a neighborhood? Really?

The truth you are refusing to admit is in your thread opening OP you described the scenario. Unfortunately for you, and then, every step of the way the McMichaels broke the law.

You're a fucking idiot.

they lied to you

*its not your fault

he ran at 2 men

why wait?

why call 911???

How did Arbury know theywere calling 911?
Why didn't they just shoot him right then?

Why would they wait for him to attack if they planned on murdering him?

why bother to get out of the car and call 911?

just look at the simple facts

the dramatized news story suggests that a couple of racist Hillbillies saw an innocent unarmed black man jogging and gunned him down in the street

Why would they bother to stop their cars, call 911 and wait till he started punching them to shoot?

Why not just pull up next to him and blast him as he was unaware of your presence and intentions

They must have assumed he could be armed so why on Earth would they drive up next to him and start talking to him?

Why would they stop their truck and get out presenting themselves as a Target AFTER calling 911

They wouldn't.... they would just shoot him from the truck and keep on driving down the road and they sure as hell wouldn't have called 911 and kept the Line open during the entire incident and aftermath

What a ridiculous social justice fantasy world you have to be living in to buy this ridiculous story of a couple racist Hillbillies gunning down an innocent unarmed black jogger because he was caught in the wrong neighborhood....

the dramatized news story suggests that a couple of racist Hillbillies saw an innocent unarmed black man jogging and gunned him down in the street

Why would they bother to stop their cars, call 911 and wait till he started punching them to shoot?

Why not just pull up next to him and blast him as he was unaware of your presence and intentions

They must have assumed he could be armed so why on Earth would they drive up next to him and start talking to him?

Why would they stop their truck and get out presenting themselves as a Target AFTER calling 911

They wouldn't.... they would just shoot him from the truck and keep on driving down the road and they sure as hell wouldn't have called 911 and kept the Line open during the entire incident and aftermath

What a ridiculous social justice fantasy world you have to be living in to buy this ridiculous story of a couple racist Hillbillies gunning down an innocent unarmed black jogger because he was caught in the wrong neighborhood....

So you reposted the OP that has been disproven.

Why does this bother you so much? Are you a relative?

Everything I've posted has been 100% accurate that's why you don't quote anything I say you just vaguely reference a theoretical emotion or try to ascribe a fallacious intention

So why did they stop the car?

why did they try to talk to him?

why didn't they just gun him down and keep on driving?

Everything I've posted has been 100% accurate that's why you don't quote anything I say you just vaguely reference a theoretical emotion or try to ascribe a fallacious intention

If they were just there to talk why did they rush off to get guns? Why did they as you say go into pursuit? Why did they hem him in? Why did Travis get out of the truck with the shotgun? If he was just there to talk why did he need a shotgun? Why have a round in the chamber?

Read what the lawyer says.

You are wrong. And you won’t say why this case has so enraged you. I say enraged. Because you aren’t debating. Your demanding that the world change everything to align with your idea of what is right and legal. Now either you are seriously disturbed with delusions of grandeur and this notion that you should be a potentate. Or there is another reason why some school crossing guard from California is so wrapped around the axle about a pretty much open and shut case from Georgia. There are miscarriages of justice in California if that was your motivation. So what is it really?

You're a fucking idiot.

they lied to you

*its not your fault

he ran at 2 men

Of course, they had to get in their truck, chase him down, stop the truck in front of him and then get out.

Your boys are going to prison, numbnuts. Dig it...
`
your hero rushed and attacked 2 professionals standing their ground

I don't have a "hero" in this, you cock-sucking little bitch.

Take my bet or admit to being a fucking little bitch coward...

According to your OP to detain Arbury. Which is why they are charged with False/Illegal Imprisonment. They were pursuing a man in contrivance of the law.

If they were just there to talk why did they rush off to get guns? Why did they as you say go into pursuit? Why did they hem him in? Why did Travis get out of the truck with the shotgun? If he was just there to talk why did he need a shotgun? Why have a round in the chamber?

Read what the lawyer says.

You are wrong. And you won’t say why this case has so enraged you. I say enraged. Because you aren’t debating. Your demanding that the world change everything to align with your idea of what is right and legal. Now either you are seriously disturbed with delusions of grandeur and this notion that you should be a potentate. Or there is another reason why some school crossing guard from California is so wrapped around the axle about a pretty much open and shut case from Georgia. There are miscarriages of justice in California if that was your motivation. So what is it really?
if you had an ounce of tactical knowledge you would understand that pursuing a man who may be armed is a incredibly dangerous thing to do only a moron would do it unarmed ( that's why they grab their guns dummy)

Since time immemorial in English common law it's been legal for citizens to pursue and detain individuals suspected of crime and if that individual violently attacks them it's perfectly reasonable for them to defend themselves this is precisely what happened to Trayvon Martin and we saw how the law looked at that scenario in a legitimate display the American legal system... these days we see the American law being perverted by Propaganda spewed all over social media Outlets whose primary motivation is to get ad clicks by inciting outrage. We're living in a world where people like you are so confused that you're literally supporting a filthy disgusting no-good low-down dirty Street criminal who got caught in the act of burglarizing a neighborhood

As someone with over 20 years of professional Public Safety experience I am often put in a scenario where I have to use judgement in order to proceed with arrest procedures and the fact that you people are so easily confused misled and subsequently outraged makes my position more dangerous then it ever has been before... one day you may be in a situation where you could prevent a criminal from escaping Justice but your cowardly predilections to run and hide will kick in and you're hoping to change the law to facilitate legal protection for your spineless worldview

when that little girl's parents asks you why you didn't stop the rapist who was attacking her you no longer have to look inside your own cowardly heart and know that you were too much of a sissy to intercede and will be able to crawl into your own vagina protected by the law which now makes it illegal for a citizen to detain another citizen and required to act like a spineless worthless piece of garbage which apparently you are naturally

It's unlikely any other case in recent history has inspired more misinformation as media Outlets clearly have an incentive to racialize and dramatized every incident that comes their way

the simple fact is arberry was a well-known local Petty Criminal who was caught casing out a house that had suffered a string of recent burglaries and fled like a thief when he was confronted by the neighbor

The McMichaels weren't a couple of hillbillies sitting on their front porch downing canned beer when an innocent black jogger happened by

they are BOTH former professional law enforcement agents who recognized the local Petty Criminal hauling ass up the street from the video Larry English had captured after installing a security system and no trespassing sign due to the burglaries and may have been alerted by the first neighbor who had called 911 when he saw arberry illegally enter the crime scene and subsequently bolt when he realized he'd been caught

Per Georgia law they armed themselves and engaged in a Pursuit while on the phone with 911 and continued to relay the criminals position to the responding officers

At one point Arberry decided he was going to attack the McMichaels and ran towards Travis grabbing his shotgun and punching him in the face numerous times committing a felony assault

In fact it was so obvious a simple self-defense shooting that they couldn't even determine whether or not Travis had pulled the trigger intentionally or not as when an attacking person is pulling on a long gun it is perfectly plausible that they themselves set the fire arm off

The notion that a couple of vigilante Hillbillies set upon an innocent black jogger and gunned him down in the street is a complete joke

The fact is Arberry committed a crime by entering a residence with a no trespassing sign and then bolted when confronted thus providing reasonable suspicion that he was in fact the person they recognized from the videos and a prior encounter Travis had with him. In fact Gregory McMichael knew arberry because he had worked on one of his previous crimes

It's absolutely hilarious that mainstream media Outlets can get away with a false narrative and an edited video designed to convince people that these two men are bloodthirsty murderers who decided to hunt down an innocent black jogger, if they had planned to murder a jogger they certainly wouldn't have used a shotgun with a less-lethal round then is a available at Walmart to do so.

It certainly is a shame that businesses who have suffered damage due to riots can't sue these media outlets for false information leading to the violence and destruction that has crippled their

Hey, he was Black so the BLM terrorists and the patethic spineless White Guilt pukes want to make a martyr out of him. They always take the wrong side. They ain't too bright and they are filled with racial hatred.

According to your OP to detain Arbury. Which is why they are charged with False/Illegal Imprisonment. They were pursuing a man in contrivance of the law.
how come the people that ran down and subsequently beat the holy hell out of Richard Ramirez didn't get in trouble?

They didn't see him commit a crime and only chased him because he fled

Don't forget the McMichaels never commissioned a citizen's arrest

They were standing in the middle of the street standing their ground when a wanted criminal attacked them

It's unlikely any other case in recent history has inspired more misinformation as media Outlets clearly have an incentive to racialize and dramatized every incident that comes their way

the simple fact is arberry was a well-known local Petty Criminal who was caught casing out a house that had suffered a string of recent burglaries and fled like a thief when he was confronted by the neighbor

The McMichaels weren't a couple of hillbillies sitting on their front porch downing canned beer when an innocent black jogger happened by

they are BOTH former professional law enforcement agents who recognized the local Petty Criminal hauling ass up the street from the video Larry English had captured after installing a security system and no trespassing sign due to the burglaries and may have been alerted by the first neighbor who had called 911 when he saw arberry illegally enter the crime scene and subsequently bolt when he realized he'd been caught

Per Georgia law they armed themselves and engaged in a Pursuit while on the phone with 911 and continued to relay the criminals position to the responding officers

At one point Arberry decided he was going to attack the McMichaels and ran towards Travis grabbing his shotgun and punching him in the face numerous times committing a felony assault

In fact it was so obvious a simple self-defense shooting that they couldn't even determine whether or not Travis had pulled the trigger intentionally or not as when an attacking person is pulling on a long gun it is perfectly plausible that they themselves set the fire arm off

The notion that a couple of vigilante Hillbillies set upon an innocent black jogger and gunned him down in the street is a complete joke

The fact is Arberry committed a crime by entering a residence with a no trespassing sign and then bolted when confronted thus providing reasonable suspicion that he was in fact the person they recognized from the videos and a prior encounter Travis had with him. In fact Gregory McMichael knew arberry because he had worked on one of his previous crimes

It's absolutely hilarious that mainstream media Outlets can get away with a false narrative and an edited video designed to convince people that these two men are bloodthirsty murderers who decided to hunt down an innocent black jogger, if they had planned to murder a jogger they certainly wouldn't have used a shotgun with a less-lethal round then is a available at Walmart to do so.

It certainly is a shame that businesses who have suffered damage due to riots can't sue these media outlets for false information leading to the violence and destruction that has crippled their

Hey, he was Black so the BLM terrorists and the patethic spineless White Guilt pukes want to make a martyr out of him. They always take the wrong side. They ain't too bright and they are filled with racial hatred.
couldn't be more accurate

black criminal martyrdom 101

To be honest in many ways I feel sorry for these spineless characters because they are actually victims of the media subculture who has a financial incentive to dramatize and racialize every incident that comes their way because fallacious victimhood narratives create outrage and outrage is highly profitable in the world of Internet Ad sales

Last edited:

You're a fucking idiot.

they lied to you

*its not your fault

he ran at 2 men

Of course, they had to get in their truck, chase him down, stop the truck in front of him and then get out.

Your boys are going to prison, numbnuts. Dig it...
`
your hero rushed and attacked 2 professionals standing their ground

I don't have a "hero" in this, you cock-sucking little bitch.

Take my bet or admit to being a fucking little bitch coward...
You want me to bet on the legitimacy of the American legal system???

not a chance, I WOULD wager however that you would be the kind of character that would run and hide if you saw a black man crawling out of your daughter's bedroom window covered in blood

likely the police would find you in the tool shed covered in fecal material sucking your thumb as the man who raped and murdered your family disappeared Into the Night Never to be seen again and likely to murder Rob and rape other innocent women in the neighborhood because you were too much of a pussy to man up grab a gun and pursue a person you didn't see commit the crime

if you had an ounce of tactical knowledge you would understand that pursuing a man who may be armed is a incredibly dangerous thing to do only a moron would do it unarmed ( that's why they grab their guns dummy)

Since time immemorial in English common law it's been legal for citizens to pursue and detain individuals suspected of crime and if that individual violently attacks them it's perfectly reasonable for them to defend themselves this is precisely what happened to Trayvon Martin and we saw how the law looked at that scenario in a legitimate display the American legal system... these days we see the American law being perverted by Propaganda spewed all over social media Outlets whose primary motivation is to get ad clicks by inciting outrage. We're living in a world where people like you are so confused that you're literally supporting a filthy disgusting no-good low-down dirty Street criminal who got caught in the act of burglarizing a neighborhood

As someone with over 20 years of professional Public Safety experience I am often put in a scenario where I have to use judgement in order to proceed with arrest procedures and the fact that you people are so easily confused misled and subsequently outraged makes my position more dangerous then it ever has been before... one day you may be in a situation where you could prevent a criminal from escaping Justice but your cowardly predilections to run and hide will kick in and you're hoping to change the law to facilitate legal protection for your spineless worldview

when that little girl's parents asks you why you didn't stop the rapist who was attacking her you no longer have to look inside your own cowardly heart and know that you were too much of a sissy to intercede and will be able to crawl into your own vagina protected by the law which now makes it illegal for a citizen to detain another citizen and required to act like a spineless worthless piece of garbage which apparently you are naturally

Again with this vague experience claim. Yet you have no clue what the law is or how it is applied. If you are a cop you are the worst cop in the world. Full stop. More than likely you have every episode of NCIS on constant play in Mommy’s basement.

It is not legal to tear out after someone with no evidence they are committing a crime. In history these are called lynch mobs.

This was not a lawful citizen’s arrest
Greg McMichael told police that he and his son believed Arbery was responsible for burglaries in their neighborhood, but Georgia does not make it easy for citizens to go around arresting each other. Citizens are entitled to use reasonable force to arrest people who have committed crimes in their presence or immediate knowledge (courts have held that these are synonymous). Here is the statute:

A private person may arrest an offender if the offense is committed in his presence or within his immediate knowledge. If the offense is a felony and the offender is escaping or attempting to escape, a private person may arrest him upon reasonable and probable grounds of suspicion.
The most important part of this statute is the unwritten bit — you are allowed to make arrests only with “reasonable force.” You can’t burn down an orphanage to catch one child snatching extra bowls of gruel. And the Georgia Supreme Court has held, as a matter of law, that you can’t chase someone down with a weapon because you think they have committed burglary. For example, it held that there was no evidence of a “citizen’s arrest” when a man with a baseball bat chased down someone who burglarized his home.

Now this is the actual factual law as applied in Georgia. It is nothing new. There have been cases to set precedent. This is hardly the first time a hit head has torn off after a criminal, real or imagined. It is not the first time the Courts have considered these issues. It is not the first time the text of the law passed by the legislature has been examined.

It is not even the first time I have dealt with an individual determined to avoid learning at all costs. It merely proves yet again the truism written by Rex Stout more than eighty years ago. Nero Wolf when he is asked if there is anything he can’t do states. “Yes. I can’t pour sense into the mind of a fool. I’ve tried.”

You are no cop. You aren’t even a rent a cop. And Call of Duty does not give you tactical expertise in the real world.

Forum List

Back