The Palin Brawl

Stretch Hummers. A bloody brawl. And Sarah Palin - The Washington Post
UPDATE: Anchorage Police Department’s communications director Jennifer Castro confirmed to the Loop what others have reported — that there was a fight at a party where the Palins were in attendance:

“On Saturday, September 6, 2014 just before midnight Anchorage police responded to a report of a verbal and physical altercation taking place between multiple subjects outside of a residence located on the 900 block of Harbor Circle. A preliminary investigation by police revealed that a party had been taking place at a nearby residence and a fight had broken out between multiple subjects outside of the residence. At the time of the incident, none of the involved parties wanted to press charges and no arrests were made. However, the case is still an active investigation and is being reviewed by APD and the Municipal Prosecutors Office. Alcohol was believed to have been a factor in the incident. Some of the Palin family members were in attendance at the party.”

Here’s the salacious scoop from Alaska political blogger Amanda Coyne:

“A nice, mellow party, until the Palin’s show up. There’s beer, of course, and maybe other things. Which is all fine, but just about the time when some people might have had one too many, a Track Palin stumbles out of a stretch Hummer, and immediately spots an ex-boyfriend of Willow’s. Track isn’t happy with this guy, the story goes. There’s words, and more. The owner of the house gets involved, and he probably wished he hadn’t. At this point, he’s up against nearly the whole Palin tribe: Palin women screaming. Palin men thumping their chests. Word is that Bristol has a particularly strong right hook, which she employed repeatedly, and it’s something to hear when Sarah screams, “Don’t you know who I am!” And it was particularly wonderful when someone in the crowd screamed back, “This isn’t some damned Hillbilly reality show!” No, it’s what happens when the former First Family of Alaska comes knocking. As people were leaving in a cab, Track was seen on the street, shirtless, flipping people off, with Sarah right behind him, and Todd somewhere in the foreground, tending to his bloody nose.”

Is this real life or a scene from a Real Housewives show? If the above account is real … oh my.

Meanwhile, because the drama never ceases, the next night, Bristol Palin returned to her home in Wasilla to find a stalker in her driveway, who was arrested and charged with felony stalking.

Somewhere, producers at TLC are kicking themselves that “Sarah Palin’s Alaska” isn’t still on the air.​

UPI Now reporting:

Palin family gets into drunken brawl at snowmobile party

Read more: Palin family gets into drunken brawl at snowmobile party - UPI.com

daily Mail Newspaper in the UK now reporting

Sarah Palin's family 'involved in drunken brawl'

Sarah Palin s family involved in drunken brawl at house party Mail Online

it’s something to hear when Sarah screams, “Don’t you know who I am!” '

'As people were leaving in a cab, Track was seen on the street, shirtless, flipping people off, with Sarah right behind him, and Todd somewhere in the foreground, tending to his bloody nose.'

Read more: Sarah Palin s family involved in drunken brawl at house party Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I'm surprised Putin didn't come in and break it up

God damn it Sarah.....You woke me up!

Last edited:
Ok, I'm hooked. This is the most entertaining thread I've seen on this board in months. No need to wander around. I'll just park right here and enjoy the fun!!!!!!

Almost as good as stephs American Spring!! Let Roll people before it's to late!!!

The Wasilla Hillbillies, the gift that keeps on giving

Palin family, roll out!
zebra-hummer-limousine-miami.jpg

and drunken fist fights is the heart of yours?

Oh, I doubt any of this happened.

Remember, you had a DNC scumbag stalk Palin for years, even buying a house next to her so he could sniff her panties.

The demagogues of the democratic party are some creepy motherfuckers. Remember how leftist icon David Letterman called for Palin's 14 year old daughter to be raped? Oh how you laughed over that. Such good fun, raping a 14 year old.

So do I think you little Goebbels would fabricate something to slander and libel Sarah Palin with? Do I think the party of sociopaths, who have proudly purged themselves of even a hint of integrity would lie about a hated enemy?

BWAHAHAHAHA

seriously. this isn't something they could just make up. there were other witnesses. the truth will come out, and at this point somebody would have come forward if it weren't true.

This is the kind of shit you little Goebbels make up all the time. Slander and Libel are the heart of your filthy party - and pretty much all you have to offer the nation.

The Palin Family Allegedly Got Into A Messy Brawl In Alaska And It Sounded Ridiculous

Word is that Bristol has a particularly strong right hook, which she employed repeatedly, and it’s something to hear when Sarah screams, “Don’t you know who I am!” And it was particularly wonderful when someone in the crowd screamed back, “This isn’t some damned Hillbilly reality show!” No, it’s what happens when the former First Family of Alaska comes knocking. As people were leaving in a cab, Track was seen on the street, shirtless, flipping people off, with Sarah right behind him, and Todd somewhere in the foreground, tending to his bloody nose.

According to the grapevine Track had some altercation with a person who may or may not have once dated one of the Palin girls. That led to some pushing and shoving, which escalated somehow to the family being asked to leave the premises.

However before that could happen a certain former abstinence spokesperson unleashed a flurry of blows at some as of yet identified individual before being pulled off by by another partygoer, after which Todd apparently puffed up his chest and made some threatening remarks. (The "C' word may have been uttered at one point.)

Anchorage Police Department communications director Jennifer Castro confirmed to The Huffington Post that police responded to a "verbal and physical altercation" outside a residence just before midnight on Saturday, and that "some of the Palin family members were in attendance at the party." Police believe that alcohol was a "factor" in the incident.

"The case is still an open and active investigation and is being reviewed by APD and our Municipal Prosecutor’s office, therefore, we are unable to release any police reports or further information at this time," Castro wrote in an email.

I thought the bible thumping $arah only drank Dr Pepper.

who gives a shit?

/thread

The NY daily News?

Which points to this as a source?

The Immoral Minority All the dirt that s fit to dish Wasilla style. Update

Herr Goebbels, all you have is demagoguery - it's all your filthy party ever has.

they'll swallow anything right now.... their dear Leader and party is taking a hell of beating now and probably in the coming elections

and THESE types of threads is a lot of the reason why. people are SICK OF IT

Are you ready to roll steph

The Palin Family Allegedly Got Into A Messy Brawl In Alaska And It Sounded Ridiculous

Word is that Bristol has a particularly strong right hook, which she employed repeatedly, and it’s something to hear when Sarah screams, “Don’t you know who I am!” And it was particularly wonderful when someone in the crowd screamed back, “This isn’t some damned Hillbilly reality show!” No, it’s what happens when the former First Family of Alaska comes knocking. As people were leaving in a cab, Track was seen on the street, shirtless, flipping people off, with Sarah right behind him, and Todd somewhere in the foreground, tending to his bloody nose.

According to the grapevine Track had some altercation with a person who may or may not have once dated one of the Palin girls. That led to some pushing and shoving, which escalated somehow to the family being asked to leave the premises.

However before that could happen a certain former abstinence spokesperson unleashed a flurry of blows at some as of yet identified individual before being pulled off by by another partygoer, after which Todd apparently puffed up his chest and made some threatening remarks. (The "C' word may have been uttered at one point.)

Anchorage Police Department communications director Jennifer Castro confirmed to The Huffington Post that police responded to a "verbal and physical altercation" outside a residence just before midnight on Saturday, and that "some of the Palin family members were in attendance at the party." Police believe that alcohol was a "factor" in the incident.

"The case is still an open and active investigation and is being reviewed by APD and our Municipal Prosecutor’s office, therefore, we are unable to release any police reports or further information at this time," Castro wrote in an email.

I thought the bible thumping $arah only drank Dr Pepper.

Nothing worse then drunken white trash ,except drunken white trash who almost was a heart beat away from the presidency

Anchorage Police Department spokeswoman Jennifer Castro confirmed to the Daily News that Palin’s family got into the messy fight, but no arrests were made because no one pressed charges.

Just before midnight, “Anchorage police responded to a report of a verbal and physical altercation taking place between multiple subjects,” according to a statement released by police. “Alcohol was believed to have been a factor in the incident.”

Since the case is still active and an investigation is ongoing, police reports were not disclosed.

According to different reports, son Track Palin got into a fistfight with a man who may have dated his sister, Willow.

As the altercation turned ugly, the Palins were asked to leave the premises.

The owner of the house, Chris Olds, got involved and claimed he was struck by Bristol Palin several times.

the blogger has the most info, for now. but the others sites have confirmed the Palin clan's involvement through the anchorage police department.

so perhaps the blogger may not have 100% of the picture but it seems that everyone is finding her credible, for now.

Or the blogger just made shit up and the Nazi fucks of the demagogue party spread it like fact.

After all - demagoguery is the heart of your filthy party.
The story seems to be working its way toward legitimate sources:

You betcha Sarah Palin s whole family reportedly involved in a 20-person brawl - Fox 2 News Headlines

Forum List

Back