The Palin Brawl

They really should have their own reality show. The Palins are more awesomely ridiculous than the Duck Dynasty duds.

Remember a time, waaaaaaaaaaaaay back when the Democrat party and the people in their base had morals and honor in leaving Politicians children alone?

Well this is a sample of the NEW Progressive/Democrat party and their base

Isn't is pretty?

That's before my time, and I was born in the 50's..

I DO remember that under Bill Clinton the party as a whole made a commitment to purge all integrity, where those who clung to the notion of honesty were ridiculed by the party rulers. Truth is only that which serves the party became the dogma of the drones.

{Sarah and Todd Palin had been invited to the 40th birthday party for a champion snowmobile racer and brought the children along, according to the blog Political Gates.}

Ooops, right back to the same DNC paid stalker...

FAIL...

Funny....

I just checked the FoxNews site and they don't have a single story about the Palin brawl

Fox News - Breaking News Updates Latest News Headlines Photos News Videos

{Sarah and Todd Palin had been invited to the 40th birthday party for a champion snowmobile racer and brought the children along, according to the blog Political Gates.}

FAIL...

Funny....

I just checked the FoxNews site and they don't have a singl

No, but I found a related story...

Millions in taxpayer money used to study drunken monkeys Fox News

Stretch Hummers. A bloody brawl. And Sarah Palin - The Washington Post
UPDATE: Anchorage Police Department’s communications director Jennifer Castro confirmed to the Loop what others have reported — that there was a fight at a party where the Palins were in attendance:

“On Saturday, September 6, 2014 just before midnight Anchorage police responded to a report of a verbal and physical altercation taking place between multiple subjects outside of a residence located on the 900 block of Harbor Circle. A preliminary investigation by police revealed that a party had been taking place at a nearby residence and a fight had broken out between multiple subjects outside of the residence. At the time of the incident, none of the involved parties wanted to press charges and no arrests were made. However, the case is still an active investigation and is being reviewed by APD and the Municipal Prosecutors Office. Alcohol was believed to have been a factor in the incident. Some of the Palin family members were in attendance at the party.”

Here’s the salacious scoop from Alaska political blogger Amanda Coyne:

“A nice, mellow party, until the Palin’s show up. There’s beer, of course, and maybe other things. Which is all fine, but just about the time when some people might have had one too many, a Track Palin stumbles out of a stretch Hummer, and immediately spots an ex-boyfriend of Willow’s. Track isn’t happy with this guy, the story goes. There’s words, and more. The owner of the house gets involved, and he probably wished he hadn’t. At this point, he’s up against nearly the whole Palin tribe: Palin women screaming. Palin men thumping their chests. Word is that Bristol has a particularly strong right hook, which she employed repeatedly, and it’s something to hear when Sarah screams, “Don’t you know who I am!” And it was particularly wonderful when someone in the crowd screamed back, “This isn’t some damned Hillbilly reality show!” No, it’s what happens when the former First Family of Alaska comes knocking. As people were leaving in a cab, Track was seen on the street, shirtless, flipping people off, with Sarah right behind him, and Todd somewhere in the foreground, tending to his bloody nose.”

Is this real life or a scene from a Real Housewives show? If the above account is real … oh my.

Meanwhile, because the drama never ceases, the next night, Bristol Palin returned to her home in Wasilla to find a stalker in her driveway, who was arrested and charged with felony stalking.

Somewhere, producers at TLC are kicking themselves that “Sarah Palin’s Alaska” isn’t still on the air.​
lol

Bristol would be good to have your back ;)

At this point, he’s up against nearly the whole Palin tribe: Palin women screaming. Palin men thumping their chests. Word is that Bristol has a particularly strong right hook, which she employed repeatedly, and it’s something to hear when Sarah screams, “Don’t you know who I am!”

FAIL...

Funny....

I just checked the FoxNews site and they don't have a singl

No, but I found a related story...

Millions in taxpayer money used to study drunken monkeys Fox News

Could have saved alot of money by studying drunken Palins

Forum List

Back