The Palin Brawl

Fruit loop dingus, you just said you don't know whose sock I am ... that means you lied when you earlier claimed it was "proven" I'm esmeralda's sock. And now you're lying by denying you were lying earlier, even though you were caught flat-out lying.

You can clear this up by simply saying who's sock you are?

Or is that too close to honesty for you?

If you believe that, follow the board rules. Produce proof and take it to management.

Otherwise, you need to stop making a fool of yourself and just

:anj_stfu:

They don't have the integrity to admit it and/or they believe its true.

You don't get to talk about integrity, Puddly - that is far beyond the pale for you sociopaths.

BTW, its still true that the Palins were involved in a drunken brawl that was caused by Track assaulting married women, saying he wanted to bend them over on the lawn' and their husbands beating the crap out of him and his friends.

Then why can't you come up with even one source other than paid DNC panty sniffer Amanda Coyne?

Fact is, you're a demagogue - openly lying to slander and libel enemies of the party. You're Josef Goebbels magnified by a billion. :thup:

Fruit loop dingus, you just said you don't know whose sock I am ... that means you lied when you earlier claimed it was "proven" I'm esmeralda's sock. And now you're lying by denying you were lying earlier, even though you were caught flat-out lying.

I'm not a sock and I have no socks. Is that clear enough for you?

Sure, I mean, it was you who brought it up..

Sure, I mean, it was you who brought it up..
You remain as delirious as ever -- it was a rightwing fruit loop dingus who brought it up. Do you ever get anything right?

I said Obama is a quitter. It is a known fact the he resigned. Are you disputing that fact?

Your sock asked a stupid question that deserved no answer.
Say what?? You said esmeralda is my sock ... now you're saying Mertex is my sock too?? Who else do you hallucinate I am?

Dayam, you really are a fruit loop dingus. :cuckoo:

I'm not sure who's sock you are. But I'm fairly certain you're a sock.
Huh? You said it was proven I am a sock of Esmeralda. Now you confess it wasn't proven.

Actually, all that is proved is that you're a [paranoid] fruit loop dingus. :eek:

Grow the fuck up.
That's the best you've got after confessing you lied earlier?

:eusa_naughty::eusa_naughty::eusa_naughty:

OOh....looks like he's tying himself up in knots....can't keep his lies straight........Bwahahaha.

Cries a Fox News acolyte.

Do you think Fox should be shut down by the government, and the reporters put in prison?

Is reporting news without the approval of the party "sedition?"
This is why you're too delirious to converse with.

Or drunk.......or just your typical uninformed reactionary.....Palin is gold, you can't make me agree with anything said about her that puts her in a bad light........:D

If you believe that, follow the board rules. Produce proof and take it to management.

Otherwise, you need to stop making a fool of yourself and just

:anj_stfu:

He won't because that is what they do.........post a bunch of kerfuffle when they have nothing left....:banghead:

Do you think Fox should be shut down by the government, and the reporters put in prison?

You failed to answer.

Since you view Fox as "fake," shouldn't the government move in to silence them? Shouldn't only "true" news, duly approved by the party, be the only thing allowed?

OOh....looks like he's tying himself up in knots....can't keep his lies straight........Bwahahaha.

Lies Playtex?

What lies are these?

Oh I get it, you're just flinging shit like a feral baboon - you can't come up with any lies.

Will you be screaming "LAIR" at me soon?

Yours and your goons......"Lonely" and "Who" - because you have nothing. You're the one flinging shit because you can't stand that your Princess is no longer the Belle of the Ball but more like a dumbell around you reactionaries' neck. Accusing Faun of being a sock.....that's so trollish....maybe you're trying to cover your own baboon ass?

Yours and your goons......"Lonely" and "Who" - because you have nothing. You're the one flinging shit because you can't stand that your Princess is no longer the Belle of the Ball but more like a dumbell around you reactionaries' neck. Accusing Faun of being a sock.....that's so trollish....maybe you're trying to cover your own baboon ass?

So let's recap - you scream "LAIR" as if the TruthMatters to you - but when pressed to highlight the alleged lies, you merely start flinging shit in every direction.

Well, you're a democrat - head full of shit, heart full of hate.

You failed to answer.

Since you view Fox as "fake," shouldn't the government move in to silence them? Shouldn't only "true" news, duly approved by the party, be the only thing allowed?
They are fake....and only the most uninformed who want to remain uninformed puts any stock into anything Faux News says.

Liar Liar Fox News Worse Than No News

So let's recap - you scream "LAIR" as if the TruthMatters to you - but when pressed to highlight the alleged lies, you merely start flinging shit in every direction.

Well, you're a democrat - head full of shit, heart full of hate.
Says the dumb reactionary, who thinks Palin is Presidential material, and who believes Faux News and hangs on their every word. I bet you still believe Romoney won! :D Ijit.

They are fake....and only the most uninformed who want to remain uninformed puts any stock into anything Faux News says.

Liar Liar Fox News Worse Than No News

So do you think the government should shut them down and arrest the infidels who speak against the party?

Let's look at the libel you link to;

{A study from the University of Maryland found that on a range political issues Fox News viewers were more likely to believe false information than others.}

Let's start with the fact that the hate site claims that Fox is lying, yet all they can do is cite a faux study that claims viewers are "more likely" to believe false information.

So, let's look at what this "study" claims was false;

{• Though the Congressional Budget Office (CBO) concluded that the stimulus legislation has saved or created 2.0-5.2 million jobs, only 8% of voters thought most economists who had studied it concluded that the stimulus legislation had created or saved several million jobs. Most (68%) believed that economists estimate that it only created or saved a few jobs and 20% even believed that it resulted in job losses. }

Well wait a fucking minute - most economists certainly do NOT support the openly partisan bullshit that the Porkulus created millions of jobs.

So to recap, you link to hate site which lies, then links to a study that lies.

Fucking Communists, you're a bunch of sociopaths.

The difference here Playtex, is that I follow your links and read the bullshit - then point out that y'all are a bunch of fucking liars.

Yet you attack Fox?????

I'm not sure who's sock you are. But I'm fairly certain you're a sock.
Huh? You said it was proven I am a sock of Esmeralda. Now you confess it wasn't proven.

Actually, all that is proved is that you're a [paranoid] fruit loop dingus. :eek:

Grow the fuck up.
That's the best you've got after confessing you lied earlier?

:eusa_naughty::eusa_naughty::eusa_naughty:

I didn't lie you stupid fuck.

What post # did I say that in?

Says the dumb reactionary, who thinks Palin is Presidential material, and who believes Faux News and hangs on their every word. I bet you still believe Romoney won! :D Ijit.

Look, you're a partisan hack, stupid as a pile of bricks.

Care to post a link to where I said Palin is presidential material?

No?

Oh, you're lying through your fucking teeth - you're a leftist - it's what you do.

I've never heard of "Faux News.," Playtex.

Good thing you've got boobs, because you're not going to get by on your brains. :thup:

They don't have the integrity to admit it and/or they believe its true.

You don't get to talk about integrity, Puddly - that is far beyond the pale for you sociopaths.

BTW, its still true that the Palins were involved in a drunken brawl that was caused by Track assaulting married women, saying he wanted to bend them over on the lawn' and their husbands beating the crap out of him and his friends.

Then why can't you come up with even one source other than paid DNC panty sniffer Amanda Coyne?

Fact is, you're a demagogue - openly lying to slander and libel enemies of the party. You're Josef Goebbels magnified by a billion. :thup:

Its beyond stupid for you to compare me to Goebbels but I notice you call everyone who shows you up that same thing. Much like you keep saying "panty sniffer" over and over in the desperate hope that it will suddenly become relevant.

You're the one who disappeared when you thought my link was true. You didn't have the balls to face up to that or to defend it. Grow a pair.

OTOH, when I learned it was satire, I posted that fact.

There's no end to news accounts and now her side of it is avail as well. IOW, Sarah admits it happened. Notice that I have included a link to her version. Don't lie later and say that I didn't. Others posted her version earlier in the thread as well. Grow a pair.

Interestingly, the link that Mamooth posted that stated that Track wanted married female guests "bend them over on the lawn" and that the husbands of those women objected and beat the crap out of the little twerp - that site is down.

This website is currently unavailable.

However, the salient content was posted earlier in this thread.

The post is #691 and here is the quote from that post -
:
You Want the Palin Brawl Here it is. The Mudflats News Politics From The Upper Left Corner
---
The Palins arrived at the party, but not just Sarah and Todd who were the only actual invitees from the clan – the whole fan-damnily and some other tagalong friends from Wasilla turned up in a stretch Hummer limo. Because, of course they did. The party was an adult and relaxed event, with most guests at least in their 30s. Reports have come in that Track got into a fight with an ex-boyfriend of Willow’s. But according to my source, the initial fight started when Track and his buddy were aggressively pursuing… how shall I put this… “romantic relations” with some female guests. They were allegedly explicit and crude in their depictions of what they’d like to do with and to the ladies, expressing a desire to “bend them over on the lawn,” according to my source. Apparently the lawn was large enough to include places one could be “bent over.”

[...]

As Track and his companion were wooing the ladies with honeyed words, certain individuals took exception to it – namely the husbands of the women in question, whose presence right there with their wives the whole time was no deterrant to our confident and ambitious Casanovas from the Mat-Su.

Track did not fare well in the ensuing confrontation with the spouse. The irate husband punched Track with the full force of his annoyance, and the young Palin ended up “spread eagle lying on the grass.” You could say someone did end up bent over on the lawn, but not in the way he first envisioned.

Track’s buddies then got involved in the fracas to defend the honor of their fallen comrade, others followed, and soon Bristol Palin began to punch the host in the face for reasons we do not fully understand. Repeatedly. Then Todd showed up and joined the scrum, ending up with a bloody nose out of the deal. Did I mention that it happened to be his 50th birthday? He probably won’t forget the big 5-Ohhhh.

Then Sarah shrieked, “Don’t you know who I am?” and other such things making clear the importance of the Palins, and the lack of importance of the non-Palins to whom she was speaking. She then apparently tried to fling herself on top of the giant dog pile into the middle of the melée.
---

It was at that time that somone yelled ‘This isn’t some damned Hillbilly reality show!’

For your reading pleasure. As always, feel free to post proof to the contrary.

Sarah Palin s family involved in drunken fight at snowmobile party reports - NY Daily News
Sarah Palin s Family Allegedly in Alaska House Party Brawl - ABC News
New Eyewitness To Palin Family Brawl Bristol s Actions Were Quite Violent
Sarah Palin and family caught up in Alaska mass brawl - Telegraph
Sarah Palin steps out after family brawl WITHOUT her WEDDING RING - NY Daily News
The Palin Family s Side of the Anchorage Brawl Story RealClearPolitics
Cheat Sheets The alleged 8216 Palin brawl 8217 - The Washington Post
Sarah Palin Brawl Former Alaska Governor And Family Reportedly Caught In Drunken House Party Fight In Anchorage
Sarah Palin and Family Reportedly Involved in Brawl at Party - Crime Courts Bristol Palin Sarah Palin Todd Palin People.com
Stretch Hummers. A bloody brawl. And Sarah Palin - The Washington Post

Forum List

Back