The Palin Brawl

vr8saa.jpg

[Hmmm ... it squares with the Wash Post article I posted as well.

Time will tell.

But, it IS Palin.

The Washington Post only put it in a Blog, not an article.

You know this, but lie - because you are a democrat and therefore have not a shred of integrity.

I also proved - TO YOU - that the Post went right back to paid DNC Panty sniffer Amanda Coyne.

But again, you have chosen to lie.

You have zero integrity - nor does your filthy party.

Translation: I'm defeated, I have no answer to the question, so I'll respond with a nonsensical retort.

No need for translation. We all know you got nothing.

You got nothing. You made a statement that you couldn't back up with facts....typical conservative, then you hide behind your common shield....act dumb....:D

I said Obama is a quitter. It is a known fact the he resigned. Are you disputing that fact?

Your sock asked a stupid question that deserved no answer.
Say what?? You said esmeralda is my sock ... now you're saying Mertex is my sock too?? Who else do you hallucinate I am?

Dayam, you really are a fruit loop dingus. :cuckoo:

I'm not sure who's sock you are. But I'm fairly certain you're a sock.
Huh? You said it was proven I am a sock of Esmeralda. Now you confess it wasn't proven.

Actually, all that is proved is that you're a [paranoid] fruit loop dingus. :eek:

Ain't it grand how Luddie confuses Democrat Central Committee sponsored media with actual news sources!

He isn't confusing anything, he is openly lying.

This is the real danger, look at the democrats in this thread; each one of them openly and blatantly lies. We expect a nation that is governed by the people, but the majority party openly eschews honesty. demanding that followers lie, cheat, and purge themselves of any hint of honor or integrity.

No one who has been in this forum for more than a week expects a democrat to tell the truth about anything - even when you prove they are lying, the Luddies and Playtex characters continue to lie. They serve their party - which has replaced the part of humanity that healthy people have a sense of ethics and integrity in.

If it serves the party, the sociopaths of the left will say it - truth, accuracy, and fairness are never a consideration for these people. They want their party to win through any means.

Where would Playtex draw the line? Lying- well she does that openly. Slandering others the party names enemy? Hell, that's what this thread and the smear campaign of Amanda Coyne, the DNC, and the corrupt press is all about. Marching enemies off to forced labor camps? It isn't much of a leap for a party that already jettisons any semblance of integrity.

How did the holocaust happen? How did the Killing Fields? Luddley and Playtex are the answer. This is why I call them the Khmer Rouge democrats, they are a party of sociopaths with no humanity at all.

At least she knows Austrian isn't a language and it's Marine Corpsman not corpseman.

Yes, consider that Ms. Palin respects America's military and has a son who is a veteran of Obama's failure to bring all the troops home before leaving the platform where he couldn't find a Bible.

He, on the other hand, is doing His level best to turn the Corps into corpses.

But dead people don't count in unemployment stats.

And they don't vote....well, except in Chicago!

Satire works because its very close to reality. Such as here ... coming from the ditz who didn't know Africa is a continent, thought North Korea is our ally and who, along with Michelle Bachmann, wanted to retaliate with nuk-U-lur weapons against a cyber attack, this would not be at all surprising.

Read the entire letter at the link.

Enjoy.

Sarah Palin Calls on Obama to Invade Ebola National Report
Dear Mr. President:

I call on you to immediately apply swift and immediate invasionary action against Ebola, located in [the] continent of Africa.

A dangerous and immediate threat to our freedoms and security is directly aimed at us from Ebola. It has demonstrated this against America and her allies and is inappropriate for us as a country. Because of the democratically elected traditions that you so obviously do not respect, I must ask you this: Why not put your past examples of outrageous abuses of power to good use and invade the evil Ebola empire?

- See more at: Sarah Palin Calls on Obama to Invade Ebola National Report

At least she knows Austrian isn't a language and it's Marine Corpsman not corpseman.
And she also knows that part of Paul Revere's famous ride was to warn the British that the Colonists were coming. :eusa_doh:

No need for translation. We all know you got nothing.

You got nothing. You made a statement that you couldn't back up with facts....typical conservative, then you hide behind your common shield....act dumb....:D

I said Obama is a quitter. It is a known fact the he resigned. Are you disputing that fact?

Say what?? You said esmeralda is my sock ... now you're saying Mertex is my sock too?? Who else do you hallucinate I am?

Huh? You said it was proven I am a sock of Esmeralda. Now you confess it wasn't proven.

Actually, all that is proved is that you're a [paranoid] fruit loop dingus. :eek:

Grow the fuck up.

Satire works because its very close to reality. Such as here ... coming from the ditz who didn't know Africa is a continent, thought North Korea is our ally and who, along with Michelle Bachmann, wanted to retaliate with nuk-U-lur weapons against a cyber attack, this would not be at all surprising.

Enjoy.

Dear Mr. President:

I call on you to immediately apply swift and immediate invasionary action against Ebola, located in [the] continent of Africa.

A dangerous and immediate threat to our freedoms and security is directly aimed at us from Ebola. It has demonstrated this against America and her allies and is inappropriate for us as a country. Because of the democratically elected traditions that you so obviously do not respect, I must ask you this: Why not put your past examples of outrageous abuses of power to good use and invade the evil Ebola empire?

She know how many states are in the US to the nearest 10 unlike the Dummy in the White House

Grow the fuck up.
That's the best you've got after confessing you lied earlier?

:eusa_naughty::eusa_naughty::eusa_naughty:

Grow the fuck up.

I didn't lie you stupid fuck.

Enjoy.

Dear Mr. President:

This real???

:lol:

Enjoy.

Dear Mr. President:

This real???

Only to idiot liberals. So in your case, yes, it's real.

Enjoy.

Dear Mr. President:

This real???

No. Like I posted above, its satire.

But yes, its so like Palin, it wouldn't be at all surprising.

Grow the fuck up.

I didn't lie you stupid fuck.
Fruit loop dingus, you just said you don't know whose sock I am ... that means you lied when you earlier claimed it was "proven" I'm esmeralda's sock. And now you're lying by denying you were lying earlier, even though you were caught flat-out lying.

Enjoy.

Dear Mr. President:

This real???

What about idiot Conservatives? Don't they ever fall for satire?

Fruit loop dingus, you just said you don't know whose sock I am ... that means you lied when you earlier claimed it was "proven" I'm esmeralda's sock. And now you're lying by denying you were lying earlier, even though you were caught flat-out lying.

You can clear this up by simply saying who's sock you are?

Or is that too close to honesty for you?

Enjoy.

Dear Mr. President:

This real???

What about idiot Conservatives? Don't they ever fall for satire?

They don't have the integrity to admit it and/or they believe its true.

BTW, its still true that the Palins were involved in a drunken brawl that was caused by Track assaulting married women, saying he 'wanted to bend them over on the lawn' and their husbands beating the crap out of him and his friends.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back