The Panama Papers could hand Bernie Sanders the keys to the White House

barryqwalsh

Gold Member
Sep 30, 2014
For some Americans, Hillary Clinton is the embodiment of a global elite which benefits from tax avoidance schemes. Bernie Sanders, her opponent, is its antithesis
facebook.png

twitter.png

blank.gif

21-clinton-sanders-epa.jpg

The Panama papers have given Bernie Sanders a platform on which to appeal to angry undecided voters. EPA

How the Panama Papers could hand Bernie Sanders the keys to the White House

Last edited:
Bernie has no chance. Period. Great guy, but he will never get the delegates, and certainly something like this will have little to no bearing on the nomination.

Panama Papers: Jeremy Corbyn capitalises on David Cameron's tax affairs as global scandal deepens

Labour leader calls on minsters to publish their tax returns in wake of leaks as US launches worldwide investigation
facebook.png

twitter.png

blank.gif

david-cameron.jpg

David Cameron said he personally had ‘no shares, no offshore trusts, no offshore funds, nothing like that’

The repercussions of the Panama Papers exposé have spread around the globe and prompted a worldwide investigation by US officials. The scandal led to the resignation of the Icelandic Prime Minister and has forcedDavid Cameron into a public defence of his family’s tax affairs.

Directly addressing for the first time the revelation that his late father ran an offshore fund that never paid UK tax, Mr Cameron said he personally had “no shares, no offshore trusts, no offshore funds, nothing like that”.

Corbyn capitalises on Cameron's tax affairs as global scandal deepens

PM David Cameron said: "Ask my mother? I think I know what my mother would say. I think she would look across the despatch box and she would say 'Put on a proper suit, do up your tie and sing the national anthem'."

Wednesday 24 February 2016
Prime Minister's Questions

Would mother not find it more patriotic if people paid their fair share of tax?

Are we really all in this together?

Maybe, but I'm afraid outside of the Second Coming of our Lord and Savior, there is no escaping the
eyeallseeingmoney450.jpg

dame2.png

PM David Cameron said: "Ask my mother? I think I know what my mother would say. I think she would look across the despatch box and she would say 'Put on a proper suit, do up your tie and sing the national anthem'."

Wednesday 24 February 2016
Prime Minister's Questions

Would mother not find it more patriotic if people paid their fair share of tax?

Are we really all in this together?
Sorry, no offense, but Cameron is a lying hypocrit who failed on his first pledge to give the UK a vote on the EU. Were it not for UKIP breathing down his neck he would have skipped it this time too.

Sanders wouldn't know what to do with the keys if he got them. He's had all the other doors opened for him.

Forum List

Back