The pandemic of the unvaccinated continues

Oh good lord.

I’ve had a handful of young and “not-fat” patients with severe COVID. Just a handful.

One of my last ones was quite healthy, but in his early 70s. Still went golfing almost every day. Whole family was unvaccinated. They thought that they didn’t need vaccinations since it’s got such a low death rate.
Did he make it? 70s is old. I said "young"....so under 50. Since I am 41...I am moving my operational definition of "young".

I’m defending myself from you lashing out at me.

You probably forgot.
I am far from lashing out. My point is if you were so adamant on better health in terms of diet vs. vaccines maybe more of your patients would be alive today? Not sure why that angers you?

The Current Omicorn strain has these people spooked.. It is far less severe in symptoms, evades their "vaccines" and lasts but two days on average. IT is now burning through cities worldwide. This will ultimately end in the world having acquired immunities that their poisons cannot stop.

Nature taking the path that stopped the 1917-1918 pandemic as well.. A weak strain evaded all protections and burned through the world very quickly. This pandemic will be over in the next 90-180 days permanently. And there is not one dam thing the left can do to stop this outcome.
No one is spooked by the “omicorn”. It’s actually good news that it’s mild.
Delta is till the dominant variant and is still raging thanks to the unvaxxed.

Did he make it? 70s is old. I said "young"....so under 50. Since I am 41...I am moving my operational definition of "young".
No, I wouldn’t have considered him young by any means.

But this man easily had another 10 quality years ahead of him with his wife, kids and grandkids.

It sucked.

I am far from lashing out. My point is if you were so adamant on better health in terms of diet vs. vaccines maybe more of your patients would be alive today? Not sure why that angers you?
No, you called me a bad doctor. You are lying about what I’ve said and believe. You’re lying about what I do for my patients.

I’m defending myself.

Almost but we don't know. So you could not convince him to get the vaccine? Bad doctor.
He wasn’t my patient. I only saw him when he got sick enough to wind up in the ICU.

He wasn’t exactly the kind of guy that went to the doctor a lot. He’s was too healthy.

So much political propaganda has been put out for or against shots that all we can do now is make our choice based on who we are as a person.
The thought of being a carrier & infecting some innocent person. is how I made my choice.

He wasn’t my patient. I only saw him when he got sick enough to wind up in the ICU.

He wasn’t exactly the kind of guy that went to the doctor a lot. He’s was too healthy.
Too healthy? So he had zero underlying conditions but was in his 70s? Interesting.

No. I get triggered talking about mandates. State should not mandate it and neither should the Federal Gov't. Doctors may recommend it of course.
Not specifically addressing you, but you do seem extremely reluctant to admit the benefits of vaccination are substantial.

Forum List

Back