The pandemic of the unvaccinated continues

So let's make the risks more overt as we did with tobacco? Fair? You don't see tobacco commercials on TV anymore for example.

that would take legislation to do it. however, i wonder how many lobbyists for BK, KFC, conagra & monsanto are visiting congress every day?

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
Sure. I ask why. They don’t know why. Prescribe “psychotherapy?” For what? Tell them they will die? Guess what? They know.

Tell them all that. They come back. Nothing has changed.
Then they need a better doctor. You're not very good.

that would take legislation to do it. however, i wonder how many lobbyists for BK, KFC, conagra & monsanto are visiting congress every day?
Smoking has gone way down in no small part due to large taxes and restrictions on where you can smoke. I don’t know if the labels did anything but maybe. The taxes funded anti-smoking ads.

Remember when Dems put taxes and limits on soft drinks and the right went ballistic? Simpler times.

Smoking has gone way down in no small part due to large taxes and restrictions on where you can smoke. I don’t know if the labels did anything but maybe. The taxes funded anti-smoking ads.

the ones targeting young people were really good. i still think they shoulda been allowed to show pics on cigarette packs of some really nasty lungs & people with blowholes.

Remember when Dems put taxes and limits on soft drinks and the right went ballistic? Simpler times.

& friggin' salt.

Ummm the NAACP opposed it. They are right wing now? I am not saying put in legislation on it I am saying do what we do with cigarettes. Warning labels, less flattering commercials, etc.

The easy road is what you take.

You aren’t doing anything. Can’t get any easier than that.

you made me remember when the rw spin machine & pundits went ape shit when michele obama wanted to make school lunches more nutritious & to get kiddies off their asses & devises. meanwhile we have all these little cartmans running around eating cheezy poofs & demanding pie.

you made me remember when the rw spin machine & pundits went ape shit when michele obama wanted to make school lunches more nutritious & to get kiddies off their asses & devises. meanwhile we have all these little cartmans running around eating cheezy poofs & demanding pie.
NAACP is RW?

Ummm the NAACP opposed it. They are right wing now? I am not saying put in legislation on it I am saying do what we do with cigarettes. Warning labels, less flattering commercials, etc.
I never said anything about only the right wing being against it. You’re very dishonest.

The second half of the statement contradicts itself. Youre calling for things that would require legislation.

Meanwhile you’re voting for the people who would never do such things.

1639161138236.jpeg

Rush Limbaugh was a big part of it, unsurprisingly.

Michelle Bachman called it a nanny state. They’re going to tell you what to eat! That’s not the governments job!

Forum List

Back