The pandemic of the unvaccinated continues

Democrats are in charge what have they done for obesity sans close gyms?
On the subject of anti-vax mandate, you are against that. Fine! Now stay out of public harm. What gives you the right to potentially harm me by infecting me? It's no different than people who drive drunk and jeopardize my safety and well being. And driving drunk is illegal. What's the difference?

You didn't answer my question? And the answer that it isn't against the law is a cop out if that is what you want to answer. So I'm going to get ahead of you on that.

Ignorance or ignore? You do put people you disagree with on ignore. Right?
Ignorance. You.

Obesity is a massive problem. You don’t know how to fix it. You think you do, only because you’ve never had to try to fix it.

AzogtheDefiler

Hey! What’s your plan for the opiate epidemic?

Tell them that they shouldn’t take opioids anymore? I know, be sure to tell them they’ll die if they don’t.

Any schmo could do it!

On the subject of anti-vax mandate, you are against that. Fine! Now stay out of public harm. What gives you the right to potentially harm me by infecting me? It's no different than people who drive drunk and jeopardize my safety and well being. And driving drunk is illegal. What's the difference?

You didn't answer my question? And the answer that it isn't against the law is a cop out if that is what you want to answer. So I'm going to get ahead of you on that.
You're the one with the issue. Stay the fuck home with six masks on and all the doors and windows sealed.

We are living our lives without fear, and that enrages you, but we don't give a shit about your rage. Find a fucking therapist and leave the normal world alone.

I did answer you. English your 2nd language? I am vaccinated. Drunk driving is but drinking isn't so when you have liver failure or when you're fat and have diabetes you clog up the hospital system and increase costs. We are a mostly selfish world. If you're vaccinated why are you scared of the virus?

AzogtheDefiler

Hey! What’s your plan for the opiate epidemic?

Tell them that they shouldn’t take opioids anymore? I know, be sure to tell them they’ll die if they don’t.

Any schmo could do it!
Firstly we need better border security. Secondly I would legalize and enforce like we are doing with Mary Jane. How many of your patients are severely ill with COVID-19 who are young and healthy (not fat)?

Firstly we need better border security. Secondly I would legalize and enforce like we are doing with Mary Jane. How many of your patients are severely ill with COVID-19 who are young and healthy (not fat)?

Oh good lord.

I’ve had a handful of young and “not-fat” patients with severe COVID. Just a handful.

One of my last ones was quite healthy, but in his early 70s. Still went golfing almost every day. Whole family was unvaccinated. They thought that they didn’t need vaccinations since it’s got such a low death rate.

Forum List

Back