The Parade Of Shame -- Palin's Corporate Sponsors

I support Maddy's right to boycott any company she wishes. It's her right to choose.

I just wish she equally respected the rights of other to continue to do business with companies and to watch programs she doesn't like.

I am astounded so many of you seem to believe that apathy in the face of evil is desirable.

Truely, I am.

"The time is always right, to do the right thing." Rev. Martin Luther King Jr.

Unlike you, I don't find people engaging in perfectly legal and moral behavior which neither defrauds nor coerces anyone, and which others are perfectly free to avoid to be evil.

I have to wonder whether or not Mad would consider blackmail and censorship to be the only alternatives to "apathy" if the "evil" one was fighting happened to be abortion, or feminism, or any of a host of leftist causes she supports.

My conduct is "perfectly legal and moral" as well. I have not engaged in any crime, much less blackmail, and I have called for no government action, ergo, there is no risk of censorship. I find Palin to represent virtually all that is wrong with this country and I expect her to be a candidate in my party's presidential primary so I oppose her.

I especially oppose her appearance on a nature show which is a thinly-disguised informercial.

You can keep on whining, Cecilie, or you can do what I did and take some action apart from posting on USMB. I dun care, especially, but I see no value in believing we are impotent to help create the change we want.

Unlike you, I don't find people engaging in perfectly legal and moral behavior which neither defrauds nor coerces anyone, and which others are perfectly free to avoid to be evil.

I have to wonder whether or not Mad would consider blackmail and censorship to be the only alternatives to "apathy" if the "evil" one was fighting happened to be abortion, or feminism, or any of a host of leftist causes she supports.

My conduct is "perfectly legal and moral" as well. I have not engaged in any crime, much less blackmail, and I have called for no government action, ergo, there is no risk of censorship. I find Palin to represent virtually all that is wrong with this country and I expect her to be a candidate in my party's presidential primary so I oppose her.

I especially oppose her appearance on a nature show which is a thinly-disguised informercial.

You can keep on whining, Cecilie, or you can do what I did and take some action apart from posting on USMB. I dun care, especially, but I see no value in believing we are impotent to help create the change we want.
CG has already nullified your 'action'.

Whoopie shit for you.

:rolleyes:

I support Maddy's right to boycott any company she wishes. It's her right to choose.

I just wish she equally respected the rights of other to continue to do business with companies and to watch programs she doesn't like.

I do, boedicca. Anyone, with any POV, is as free to use the data I have posted as I am. I think activism of almost any type is good for the nation....feel free to agitate as you see fit.

She's running as a dem?.......Well fuck me!.....Ya' learn somethin' new everyday up here.

What you oppose, Madeline, and it's all too clear, is Palin's right to have a TV show if she so pleases........What you oppose, is TLC'S right to air her program.......What you oppose is a sponsors right to sponsor on TLC.

What you are, is a coward who will do whatever she can to try and squash basic rights.

And we're supposed to believe you're a CONSERVATIVE?

Pffffffffffft!.......Yeah right!

I am astounded so many of you seem to believe that apathy in the face of evil is desirable.

Truely, I am.

"The time is always right, to do the right thing." Rev. Martin Luther King Jr.

I am truely astounded that you find Sarah Palin evil.... :confused:

Truely, I am.

Believe me, there are alot of things I find evil.... she is not even on the radar.

I lived through the insurgence of the Moral Majority during Reagan's administration, The Infidel. I did nothing to halt the gathering storm and I swore if I ever saw that shit coming again, I would not stand idly by.

I do, boedicca. Anyone, with any POV, is as free to use the data I have posted as I am. I think activism of almost any type is good for the nation....feel free to agitate as you see fit.
So, tell us Madeline. How is Palin's show negatively affecting YOU?

Grow up, silly boy.

If you would not have an issue with Madeline, which you have and everyone knows through your trashy behavior in every thread she participates in, you would not have given me an negative reputation for that post I wrote.

How much is Mad paying this walking dildo to follow her around with his lips Superglued to her ass?

Just ask her for a date and stop bothering the rest of us with your juvenile crush, loser.

Ekrem is effusive with his praise, Cecilie, but that's only because I am one of a handful of USMB'ers who will stand up against Muslim-bashing and Islamophobia. It is not sexual; he knows my age perfectly well, as does anyone who glances at my profile.

Kindly lay off him unless you are willing to also tag those who follow behind me just to insult me.

Last edited:

Im sorry, but the Republican party does'nt need your kind of politics.

If you truly hate her this much...

i.e. \/ \/ \/

Sarah-Palin-Hunter.jpg

This is a sick representation of her, and I am disappointed.

There is no way she is the devil that pic depicts!

Hell... I dont even hate Obama that much :eek:

ekrem,

A bit of feedback: your posts about eggplant were of a much higher quality than anything you've posted here.

*helpfully*

boe

No, he's right. CG and Si Modo both make a habit of posting to threads I have begun or am in for no reason apart from trying to insult me. Both continuously neg me. But it does not have any impact on me, and I wish it had no impact on ekrem either.

Im sorry, but the Republican party does'nt need your kind of politics.

If you truly hate her this much...

i.e. \/ \/ \/

Sarah-Palin-Hunter.jpg

This is a sick representation of her, and I am disappointed.

There is no way she is the devil that pic depicts!

Hell... I dont even hate Obama that much :eek:

I hate what she stands for, The Infidel. Sexual repression, recriminalizing abortion, glorifying stupidity, worshipping Big Business, blaming the poor for their suffering, pointless divisiveness, avoiding personal responsibility, banging on the Bible, racism, Islamophobia, etc.

I look at Palin and see the Jimmy Swaggert of the 21st Century, except Swaggart never wanted to be POTUS.

I am one of a handful of USMB'ers who will stand up against Muslim-bashing and Islamophobia.

You stand up to support ignorance and lies. You are a champion of ignorance.

You are a simple-minded twatwaffle.

See how that works, Fitfornothing? We all have opinions...just like assholes.

Kindly shove off and allow the adults to go on discussing the use of boycotts to further a political goal.

Get used to it Madeline. TLC is now in talks with Palin about a possible 2nd season.

Face it, Palin is a hugely popular figure. MANY people fully identify with her conservative and family values... I DO!.......Is she ready to be president?......Not yet!......Is she a political force to be reckoned with?......OBVIOUSLY!......Just the fact that DEMS like you hate her so much, to the point of spewing hateful and disgusting vitriol at every turn, fully proves that people like you are seriously threatened by her.......GOOD!.....You should be. She's not going anywhere.

And if she wants to exercise her right to have a TV show if she so pleases, make money and build on her popularity, more power to her!......It's what this great country is all about!......You go after opportunity. You exercise personal responsibility......No sense in waiting for it to be handed to you. GO FOR IT!.......It's the american way!

I hate what she stands for, The Infidel. Sexual repression, recriminalizing abortion, glorifying stupidity, worshipping Big Business, blaming the poor for their suffering, pointless divisiveness, avoiding personal responsibility, banging on the Bible, racism, Islamophobia, etc.

I look at Palin and see the Jimmy Swaggert of the 21st Century, except Swaggart never wanted to be POTUS.

Examples please...

Sexual repression:

recriminalizing abortion:

glorifying stupidity:

worshipping Big Business:

blaming the poor for their suffering:

pointless divisiveness:

avoiding personal responsibility:

banging on the Bible:

racism:

Islamophobia:

Because I dont see it.... I think she loves America very much, and seems to have a shitload of support from normal Americans who see her as someone that represents what "WE" stand for.

Sexual repression: I think she has empowered young women to aspire to the highest office in the land.

recriminalizing abortion: Why is it you libs... yes you are a lib... want to kill babies? What did they do to you?

glorifying stupidity: I have'nt seen anything stupid at all... so what, she wrote notes on her hand. At least she was'nt spouting off at the mouth about things she knows nothing about, and she does'nt need a teleprompter :lol:

worshipping Big Business: Who pays your salary? Im willing to bet it is'nt that guy down the street holding the "Im a war vet feed me" sign.

blaming the poor for their suffering: I say that most... if not ALL poor people are there for reasons only they can answer.... like not finishing school, choosing to party rather than go to school, choosing to have sex with everybody, having babies out of wedlock, etc etc...

pointless divisiveness: I see her trying to unite... not devide. Thats the left... with all their class warfare shit!

avoiding personal responsibility: What on earth are you talking about?

banging on the Bible: I havent seen her hit not ONE bible.... not even once!

racism: Well this is just ripe with silliness! The last vestige of a lost arguement...

Islamophobia: Oh give me a break!

Come on Maddie... I like you. but this is just silly!

Last edited:
I'm telling you what I see, The Infidel. I like you as well, and would be delighted to discuss the many failures of Palin's POVs but possibly one at a time, and on a separate thread. Lemme just say, Palin loves America like Karl Rove loves America -- if you're the sort of American who can advance her interests, she loves you.

If not, she's your enemy and I identify with those she considers "outsiders".

I am one of a handful of USMB'ers who will stand up against Muslim-bashing and Islamophobia.

You stand up to support ignorance and lies. You are a champion of ignorance.

You are a simple-minded twatwaffle.

See how that works, Fitfornothing? We all have opinions...just like assholes.

Kindly shove off and allow the adults to go on discussing the use of boycotts to further a political goal.

Thats were you go off the rails. When it comes to Islam I never dealt in opinion.
Thanks for the insult though,All grown up now aint ya?

sarah_palin_makeup.jpg

You Betcha

I'm telling you what I see, The Infidel. I like you as well, and would be delighted to discuss the many failures of Palin's POVs but possibly one at a time, and on a separate thread. Lemme just say, Palin loves America like Karl Rove loves America -- if you're the sort of American who can advance her interests, she loves you.

If not, she's your enemy and I identify with those she considers "outsiders".

I would prefer to debate it right here.... that way I wont have to hunt all over the place to debate ya.... b/c you are dead wrong about her.

I dont like Karl Rove and she is NOTHING like him.

Again, just repond to my post. I even layed them all out for you to reinforce your claims.
Heck, they are all bolded too...
I tell ya what, I will even go change the colors for ya....

I want to see you back up those claims.

Forum List

Back