The Parliamentary Motive Behind the J6 Fedsurrection

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Incredible analysis of the illegal coup that took place to oust Trump.

Incredible analysis of the illegal coup that took place to oust Trump.

A concentrated effort must be made now to discredit the Jan.6 insurrection as overblown and harmless.

Your efforts and those like them aren't selling well enough to keep Trump's credibility in the safe zone. This forum has even started to lose the momentum.

A concentrated effort must be made now to discredit the Jan.6 insurrection as overblown and harmless.

Your efforts and those like them aren't selling well enough to keep Trump's credibility in the safe zone. This forum has even started to lose the momentum.
An effort? Didn't take much.

An effort? Didn't take much.
Tucker's/Fox's rhetoric seems to have sold to a large portion of the American people.

IMHO, proving that they would buy a bridge that's ready to fall into the river.

Tucker's/Fox's rhetoric seems to have sold to a large portion of the American people.

IMHO, proving that they would buy a bridge that's ready to fall into the river.
Seems like the J6 rhetoric is what has been sold to a large portion of America. It was never sold to American people. Now even less so.

Seems like the J6 rhetoric is what has been sold to a large portion of America. It was never sold to American people. Now even less so.
I have to be honest and say I doubt that the insurrection rhetoric by Tucker is holding the balance of popularity. However, the fact that popularity can swing wildly in America is not overlooked. I truly believe that at this point in time at least, Trump is still the most likely new pres.

Will that then necessitate the acceptance of Tucker's version of events.

A warning: Please continue to reply politely or lose my attention.

This is basically confirming what I've said all along- the Fedsurrection was staged to provide a color of law opportunity to allow the RINOs an excuse to side with their UNiparty buddies to remove DT.
I didn't realize that it allowed them to change the rules to prevent any motions to investigate.

The entire DC, INC apparatus has committed treason against the people of the US in an actual coup masquerading as the fraudulent elections.
The whole "we've saved democracy from a coup" was just the gaslight they blinded the sheeple with.

I have to be honest and say I doubt that the insurrection rhetoric by Tucker is holding the balance of popularity. However, the fact that popularity can swing wildly in America is not overlooked. I truly believe that at this point in time at least, Trump is still the most likely new pres.

Will that then necessitate the acceptance of Tucker's version of events.

A warning: Please continue to reply politely or lose my attention.
Dude. There is no rhetoric from Tucker. The rhetoric has been from the media and government for two years. Reality isn't rhetoric. Selectively editing videos is producing rhetoric. Especially when it is in conjunction with a trial. Not the other way around.

Dude. There is no rhetoric from Tucker. The rhetoric has been from the media and government for two years. Reality isn't rhetoric. Selectively editing videos is producing rhetoric. Especially when it is in conjunction with a trial. Not the other way around.
I'm good with 'reality' too.

warning: I don't reply to spam. I've granted you a trial period as a new/different commenter.

Forum List

Back