The "Party of No" lives up to their namesake

After bickering/stonewalling/gnashing teeth for 5 years Repubs, yesterday renewed their ODS efforts. This is why the party of No isn't winning national elections, they don't stand "for" anything other than letting *cough* "job creators" steam roll the middle class:

GOP to Obama: We're Not Moving On - NBC News
When President Obama announced on Thursday that eight million Americans have now enrolled for insurance under the health-care law’s exchanges, he delivered this message to Republicans: It’s time to move on from the five-year Health Care War. And Republicans immediately responded with their own message -- no.
oJDiJy2.jpg

If I were a Repub, gawd forbid, I'd ask them to work on tax reform but thats just me.

Liberal's Obamacare PR strategy...when you're getting run out of town, try your best to make it look like you're leading a parade.

OBAMACARE Approval poll Real Clear Politics average

RCP Average3/19 - 4/8--

FOR 39.8,

AGAINST - 52.3,

Against/Oppose +12.5

Last edited:
losers? You people are the ones who can't win elections

They still play if they don't get to call the shots then nobody can

Republicans can't win elections....

I see this a lot from the Libs....

Going back to 1822 Ulysses S. Grant...

The count is

Republican Presidents = 16
Democrat Presidents = 10

Not too shabby for a party that can't win elections....

Move on from the "unaffordable health care act" when the freaking president amended the law without consulting with congress about 35 freaking times?

Whine about ObamaCare when the Repubs want deflect from teh FACT they vote against ANY and ALL bills that could add jobs and/or help the US.

Whine about Hobby Lobby while supporting MILLIONS of abortions and sending jobs to China.

Hypocrites and incredibly stupid on the part of the rw voter who votes against their own interests and against the interests of their families.

Why do some rw's hate their own kids so much?

The count is

Democrat Presidents = 10

You will never ever see me write that the R can't win elections. They have been very savvy in lying, stealing and cheating to get votes and my bet is that Repubs will find new and better ways to lie cheat and steal.

That's why we call them Republicans.

The count is

Democrat Presidents = 10

1822 Ulysses S Grant?

I will give the rest of your numbers as much credence

The count is

Democrat Presidents = 10

1822 Ulysses S Grant?

I will give the rest of your numbers as much credence

They obviously mixed up his birthday with when he sat as president.

They have four of their own plans, but you would never know it, thanks to the media who won't report on them and the left wing politicians who continue to lie that there is no plans and Harry Reid who is siting on 3 of them that has passed the House.

when did they come out w/ those plans? :eusa_whistle: (see post #7 :eusa_shhh: )

This
http://www.cbsnews.com/htdocs/pdf/GOPHealthPlan_061709.pdf

This one
It passed the House with 39 Democrats voting for it.
House passes Republican health bill with 39 Democratic votes | Reuters

Many listed here over the years.
Seriously? The Republicans Have No Health Plan? - Forbes

H.R.3121 : American Health Care Reform Act of 2013

H.R.3165 : Common Sense Health Reform Americans Actually Want Act

Not to even mention all the ones they had in 2010, 2011 and 2012
Bills that would actually work and really lower the cost of Health Care.

Nice. It only took them 4yrs, after the bill became law mind you, to come up w/ an alternative lol. Why is that?

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using Tapatalk

The count is

Democrat Presidents = 10

You will never ever see me write that the R can't win elections. They have been very savvy in lying, stealing and cheating to get votes and my bet is that Repubs will find new and better ways to lie cheat and steal.

That's why we call them Republicans.

i have seen righties here say the same thing about the Democrats.....i think you both are right.....both parties will do whatever it takes to fuck over the other party.....the far right and left hate anyone who dont see things their way.....

They are???

Why didn't they say so? Then they would they have to hide behind a filibuster?

How is a filibuster "hiding" in any way shape or form? You're standing up on the floor of the US Senate and voicing your opposition to a proposed bill.

Now compare that with Harry Reid refusing to even allow GOP House bills to come to the floor for discussion let alone a vote! Who's doing the "hiding" here, Winger? The guys standing in plain sight telling the world they oppose what's been proposed...or the guys who's leader won't even let bills that could be embarrassing to oppose come to the floor?

Simple offer

You allow one Democratic bill come up for a vote in the Senate and Reid allows one Republican bill to come up for a vote

Agree?

You still can't seen to grasp the concept that Reid won't allow those bills to come for a vote because he doesn't want Democrats to have to run on a record of opposing them. Once again...that is the HUGE difference between Democrats and Republicans over the past four years. The Democrats don't want to be held accountable for opposing bills and therefore Reid tables them so they don't even make it to the Senate floor. The Republicans on the other hand are more than happy to tell the American people why they oppose Democratic bills. They stand up on the Senate floor and tell exactly why they oppose different parts of the Obama agenda.

One group has conviction...the other, to be quite frank, has been acting in about as cowardly a fashion as there is. If you support a liberal agenda...then have the balls to stand up on the Senate floor and declare that you support that agenda! Don't hide behind Harry Reid's skirts.

Last edited:

Really ?

Right now there are 29 Republican governors to 21 Dims.

Also right now the GOP control the legislatures of 26 states to the Dims 18. The rest are split or non-partisan.

On a national level, the GOP of course controls the House.

On the other hand the Dims of course have the presidency and the Senate. The latter of which they could easily lose seven months from now.

As far as the one single national election, it's true, the GOP likely wont win it again. There are now simply too many Americans that want a nanny-state, so the Dims are likely to keep winning that one national election. Especially now that you morons have started another gigantic entitlement that will soon addict Americans further into the bottomless abyss of debt.

But anyway, conservatives are still here, and as long as they mostly support the GOP, the GOP should remain strong on a state level if nothing else.

Forum List

Back