The party of small government again........living together not being married.

If it wasn’t a fetish you assholes wouldn’t have the need to push it on grade school kids.
That's not how biology works you Bingo. Maybe you should of paid better attention in grade school. There are a certain percentage of students who are going to be gay and they should be allowed to have normal discussions with their teachers like every heterosexual student is able to.

You’re fucking retarded. I’ve been working since I was 12. The only grooming you’re worried about is they will learn a hood work ethic and find out early what high taxes are all about.

You mean guys weren't hitting on you in the restaurant where you worked???? I lied about my age and got a waitressing job in a restaurant, not a bar, when I was 15. I got hit on daily. More than once. And we didn't serve alcohol.

But thanks for demonstrating yet again that you really don't care whether the kids are shot or sexually abused. It's just so you can hate on liberals.

Here we go again with the small government Republicans. Voting to keep an already not enforced law in Michigan that bans non married couples from living together.

It may be in different ways but it's crazy how both parties have this insane desire to control the people in ways that are none of their business.

Michigan Republicans Vote To Keep Law Barring Unwed Couples From Living Together
What lies at the root of this law? What is it’s premise?
Without getting into detail, I suspect it has to do with helping / encouraging dark people to get out of their own way.
Remember when you lefties wanted to take our guns and expand government to do so? Without saying it, what you really wanted to do is keep guns from dark people…you know, because you want to solve “gun crime” and all.

That's not how biology works you Bingo. Maybe you should have paid better attention in grade school. There are a certain percentage of students who are going to be gay and they should be allowed to have normal discussions with their teachers like every heterosexual student is able to.
Less than 1%. Which means the other 99 plus don’t need to hear about your fetishes every fucking day.

Here we go again with the small government Republicans. Voting to keep an already not enforced law in Michigan that bans non married couples from living together.

It may be in different ways but it's crazy how both parties have this insane desire to control the people in ways that are none of their business.

Michigan Republicans Vote To Keep Law Barring Unwed Couples From Living Together
That's not small government! Fuck Republicans! They are just fucked human beings!

You mean guys weren't hitting on you in the restaurant where you worked???? I lied about my age and got a waitressing job in a restaurant, not a bar, when I was 15. I got hit on daily. More than once. And we didn't serve alcohol.

But thanks for demonstrating yet again that you really don't care whether the kids are shot or sexually abused. It's just so you can hate on liberals.
I can only come away with two thoughts on that. First, you have been a liar for a long time. Second, so you were an average teen girl getting hit on by guys. There’s a shocker, guys hitting on the pussy transporter. When you’re young and not horrible looking you get hit on. Nothing unusual about that.

Au contaire. The guy who voted against repealing the law is VERY opposed to it and wants it enforced. It's the cause of moral decline. The entire evangelical movement is opposed to sex before marriage.
It should be enforced, especially in the neighborhoods where the heathen liberals live.

I’m for repealing the law but I find the same argument on this is also used for transgendered kids. Evidence that it is better to support transgender kids and is better for them. Evidence also shows it is better for kids to have married parents is best for the kids. Both sides are hypocritical on the issue.

I’m for repealing the law but I find the same argument on this is also used for transgendered kids. Evidence that it is better to support transgender kids and is better for them. Evidence also shows it is better for kids to have married parents is best for the kids. Both sides are hypocritical on the issue.

Many kids with married parents end up screwed up.

That's not how biology works you Bingo. Maybe you should of paid better attention in grade school. There are a certain percentage of students who are going to be gay and they should be allowed to have normal discussions with their teachers like every heterosexual student is able to.
what grade schooler has a normal conversation about sexuality wirh their teacher??

if your 5th grade teacher was talking to your about sexuality…that’s not normal…you should talk to the authorities

also if your biology teacher was teaching you stats…then maybe you were in the wrong class..stats is a math class, biology is the study of living organisms

Forum List

Back