The party of small government again........living together not being married.

Girls can reach puberty at 10. That is NOT pre pubescent. Looks to me like you are saying she can consent.
Looks to me like you don't read or argue so well. I've made my views on consent clear, you feel free to fantasize otherwise.

Looks to me like you don't read or argue so well. I've made my views on consent clear, you feel free to fantasize otherwise.
You said this in an earlier post:

I generally agree but adulthood is more subjective than objective. Consent is more about whether or not you have the ability to make informed decisions.

Your words are not my fantasy.

You said this in an earlier post:

I generally agree but adulthood is more subjective than objective. Consent is more about whether or not you have the ability to make informed decisions.

Your words are not my fantasy.
Nor do those words, in any rational reading of them, condone pedophilia. You illiterate moron.

Auditory Hallucinations

Like people who eventually get put away into mental institutions, those who listen to the media are hearing Voices From a Box.

Notice how the On-Air AirHeads, no matter what their ideology, use the same #Stupid Speak grammar? That's as revealing as if they all spoke with the same regional accent. They are a bipartisan demonic clique.
They also all get their information from the same source. Did you notice how they, without exception, discovered the word "gravitas" when Bush announced Dick Cheney was his running mate? None of them had ever used it before, but all of a sudden there they were, reciting it in unison.

They also all get their information from the same source. Did you notice how they, without exception, discovered the word "gravitas" when Bush announced Dick Cheney was his running mate? None of them had ever used it before, but all of a sudden there they were, reciting it in unison.

Like this...

Nor do those words, in any rational reading of them, condone pedophilia. You illiterate moron.
Lol. Any logical reading of your quote would tend to be talking about people YOUNGER than adults when you are considering consent.

I'm sure you knew that when you wrote the statement.

Lol. Any logical reading of your quote would tend to be talking about people YOUNGER than adults when you are considering consent.

I'm sure you knew that when you wrote the statement.
I'm sure you're too stupid to understand the concept that adulthood is in many ways a subjective notion with different cultures, such as with Jewish bar and bat mitzvahs having different notions of when adolescents have achieved adulthood.

I'm sure you're too stupid to understand the concept that adulthood is in many ways a subjective notion with different cultures, such as with Jewish bar and bat mitzvahs having different notions of when adolescents have achieved adulthood.
Translation: I am in favor of children having sex with adults.

Translation: I am in favor of children having sex with adults.
My standard isn't some arbitrary notion of adulthood, it is when those individuals are able to make informed decisions. I don't think children are able to make informed decisions with regards to consenting to sexual activity. Do you? I'm not sure which of those notions you are in disagreement with. That various beliefs of when people reach adulthood are arbitrary? Or that being able to make informed decisions on consent should be a requirement for the people you're engaging in sexual activity with?

My standard isn't some arbitrary notion of adulthood, it is when those individuals are able to make informed decisions. I don't think children are able to make informed decisions with regards to consenting to sexual activity. Do you? I'm not sure which of those notions you are in disagreement with. That various beliefs of when people reach adulthood are arbitrary? Or that being able to make informed decisions on consent should be a requirement for the people you're engaging in sexual activity with?
Well, you certainly don't mean an adult, so you must be talking about kids.

Forum List

Back