The party of small government strikes again

/----/ OK, giving you the benefit of the doubt, if it allows cash only, then I agree with you. I just didn't read it that way.

Yes, that is what I meant. There is a doughnut shop close to where my office is that takes only cash, I found this out the hard way one day when I stopped to get some for my people.

If the Govt is going to force people to take cash then they equally should force them to take cards

Yes, that is what I meant. There is a doughnut shop close to where my office is that takes only cash, I found this out the hard way one day when I stopped to get some for my people.

If the Govt is going to force people to take cash then they equally should force them to take cards
They should be forced to do whatever the current regime commands. Anything less is ANARCHY!!!

No, because credit cards and debit cards are not legal tender, just the promise to provide legal tender at a later time.

So by possessing it in said store with the intent to leave with it, you put yourself in debt to the store owner until you remove the debt by paying him.

wrong. It is not yours till you go to leave, not while you are walking around the store with it. Are you saying that you should not be allowed to put it back down if you change your mind?

They should be forced to do whatever the current regime commands. Anything less is ANARCHY!!!

It's what the left calls everything and everyone that goes against their authority, and GG defends every bit of it on here, he's hardly an advocate for freedom or small government. :rolleyes:

You already are, and you will continue to do so. GG should be along to laugh at you any minute now, it's what he does to anyone on the 'right' who makes similar comments. Unless of course he's a hypocrite. :dunno:

And the right, it would seem.

I don't really track all his posts. And don't really care.

The 'right' in this country isn't in control of a damn thing, in fact I'd say there is no 'right'.

You already are, and you will continue to do so.
Nope.
GG should be along to laugh at you any minute now, it's what he does to anyone on the 'right' who makes similar comments. Unless of course he's a hypocrite. :dunno:
Whatever. I don't pay much attention to "sides". The principles are what is important. And right now, neither of the shit parties have any.

LMAO. If that was the case, gas stations wouldn't charge a dime more per gallon for using credit. I am expecting you to grasp straws and say "My gas stations don't." But it is a non starter. Address crime instead subjecting the public to it.

they charge a dime more because they can, although some of your fellow big govt loving fools want to outlaw that as well.

Cash is messy and slows down transaction.

Cash has to be accounted for each shift/end of day and then stored and then transported to a bank, all of which require time and wages to accomplish.

wrong. It is not yours till you go to leave, not while you are walking around the store with it. Are you saying that you should not be allowed to put it back down if you change your mind?

Then you end your intent to leave with it. How about eating it while in the store?

It's what the left calls everything and everyone that goes against their authority, and GG defends every bit of it on here,

Feel free to link to me doing that, I will be happy to wait while you look....but you wont, you will just puss out like you always do

Cash is backed by the government. Cards are backed by banks---that can go bankrupt. Debit cards can be overdrawn and are nothing short of a check i.e. a PROMISE to pay. Cash is king.

Then you end your intent to leave with it. How about eating it while in the store?
If the business lets you do that, then you (finally) have a point. But every place I've seen that limits sales to card transaction requires payment up front. That's how they get around the "legal tender" law.

Forum List

Back