The Party of Tolerance: Truth vs. Fantasy

TK lost the argument about 5 pages ago but he's simply dumb enough to not realize it; plus he hasn't got anything else to do today, or tomorrow, or next week, month, year....

Templar mocked you for calling yourself the party of tolerance. You just proved him wrong, didn't you?

TK lost the argument about 5 pages ago but he's simply dumb enough to not realize it; plus he hasn't got anything else to do today, or tomorrow, or next week, month, year....

Templar mocked you for calling yourself the party of tolerance. You just proved him wrong, didn't you?

She's snowed in and can't get out for new batteries.

Last edited:
The only thing you have done is abandoned your original topic, claiming that liberals are somehow "hypocrites" that infringe on religious liberties and on the rights of blacks and women, and have yet to provide proof.

You then proceeded to engage in historical revisionism, denying the success of the Southern Strategy and the movement of disaffected southern conservatives in the Democrat party to the GOP(like Jesse Helms), saying he "doesn't count".

You have won nothing. Any fair-minded person will see this. You are just long winded.

The only thing TK ever does is mis-characterize the opposition. There is a reason there are more female democrats, black democrats, and Hispanic democrats in the House and Senate...more women, blacks, and Hispanics vote democratic. By definition, they are the more inclusive party.

As for liberals versus conservatives on the "inclusive battle", you'd have ideologues on both sides but since more liberals identify with the democrats and more conservatives identify with republicans, it's self-evident who is more inclusive.

All the name calling, the threats, the trolling... and I lost the argument? The responses here did nothing but make my point for me.

The only thing you have done is abandoned your original topic, claiming that liberals are somehow "hypocrites" that infringe on religious liberties and on the rights of blacks and women, and have yet to provide proof.

You then proceeded to engage in historical revisionism, denying the success of the Southern Strategy and the movement of disaffected southern conservatives in the Democrat party to the GOP(like Jesse Helms), saying he "doesn't count".

You have won nothing. Any fair-minded person will see this. You are just long winded.

The only thing TK ever does is mis-characterize the opposition. There is a reason there are more female democrats, black democrats, and Hispanic democrats in the House and Senate...more women, blacks, and Hispanics vote democratic. By definition, they are the more inclusive party.

As for liberals versus conservatives on the "inclusive battle", you'd have ideologues on both sides but since more liberals identify with the democrats and more conservatives identify with republicans, it's self-evident who is more inclusive.

All the name calling, the threats, the trolling... and I lost the argument? The responses here did nothing but make my point for me.

She's just demonstrating her tolerance, Templar. Don't you feel the love?

She's just demonstrating her tolerance, Templar. Don't you feel the love?

Elton John would be very upset right now. LOL. Nope. No love here. Only trolling.

So are there any liberals here who are capable of offering an adult response to my thread? Or will the childishness continue?

They're too busy proving you correct to respond.

Democrats are angry, hate filled, intolerant people, and they waste no opportunity ever to prove that.

Elton John would be very upset right now. LOL. Nope. No love here. Only trolling.

Yes, it's very shocking when you start with an adversarial OP (see trolling) and people respond in kind. Truly shocking.

Adversarial? There would have been nothing adversarial if the Democrats here knew how to respond with cogent arguments instead of playground childishness.

And as an aside, you have a very sensitive gaydar, Seawytch, my mention of Elton John summoned you from the nether regions of the board.

Interesting.

Yes, it's very shocking when you start with an adversarial OP (see trolling) and people respond in kind. Truly shocking.

Adversarial? There would have been nothing adversarial if the Democrats here knew how to respond with cogent arguments instead of playground childishness.

And as an aside, you have a very sensitive gaydar, Seawytch, my mention of Elton John summoned you from the nether regions of the board.

Interesting.

BWAH!!!! :lmao:

Yes. You lost the argument. If your point was how lame your argument was, yes the responses re-enforced it quite well. Thanks.:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Yes. You lost the argument. If your point was how lame your argument was, yes the responses re-enforced it quite well. Thanks.:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Going twice!

Even if that were true, that you personally slammed him demonstrating the op handed his victory back to him. I mean seriously, read the thread title...

If you were smart you would have ignored the obvious baiting nature of the thread and posted examples of how you are kind, and forgiving, and tolerant. Instead, TK played all of you like a fiddle.

elton john would be very upset right now. Lol. Nope. No love here. Only trolling.

yes, it's very shocking when you start with an adversarial op (see trolling) and people respond in kind. Truly shocking.

If you were smart you would have ignored the obvious baiting nature of the thread and posted example of how you are kind, and forgiving, and tolerant. Instead, TK played all of you like a fiddle.

bingo.

If you were smart you would have ignored the obvious baiting nature of the thread and posted example of how you are kind, and forgiving, and tolerant. Instead, TK played all of you like a fiddle.

Is that right? You see it like that huh? Excellent judgement.

Is that right? You see it like that huh? Excellent judgement.

Oh snap!!!

Somebody call the Burn Unit for westwall :eek:

Forum List

Back