The Party With No Morals And No Religion!

Democrats are satan worshippers. This should be expected.
Republicans are liars, this post should be expected.

Yo, don`t let your stomach turn, you know it`s true, the problem with you idiots, is, you can`t handle facts!!!

"GTP"

YoYo

The fact is SCOTUS is the law of the land, something you and the drunk doctor/lawyer/dog washer are just too dumb to understand.

The fact is SCOTUS is the law of the land

are they

are they always right

Yo, this is what happens when you give up Liberty!!! You may be next?

The Latest: Attorney for clerk says decision unprecedented

By The Associated Press

Sep. 3, 2015 6:04 PM EDT
View attachment 49224
ASHLAND, Ky. (AP) — The latest on the county clerk in Kentucky who has refused to issue marriage licenses since the Supreme Court legalized gay marriage (all times local):

5:20 p.m.

An attorney for a Kentucky county clerk who was jailed for refusing to issue marriage licenses to gay couples says the decision is unprecedented.

Attorney Roger Gannam said Thursday that it is "the first time in history an American citizen has been incarcerated for having the belief of conscience that marriage is a union between one man and one woman."

A judge ordered Rowan County Clerk Kim Davis to jail, saying her religious beliefs don't allow her to disobey the law.

Davis told the judge that "God's moral law" conflicts with her job duties.

"GTP"
The Democrat Party Below:
View attachment 49225
She's a Democrat and the judge who jailed her is a Republican....I guess you are saying that the Republicans have no morals and no religion.

Yo, the story is about Liberty, not Party? Got it?

"GTP"

You gotta sit back and take a breath when they lock up a Court Clerk for observing her religious beliefs and the whole freaking city of San Francisco is in violation of federal law by harboring illegal aliens. A couple of disappointed sissies successfully make a federal case and put an official behind bars but a woman was murdered by a vicious illegal alien who was harbored in an illegal sanctuary city. WTF is going on in the Country?

Yo, this is what happens when you give up Liberty!!! You may be next?

By The Associated Press

Sep. 3, 2015 6:04 PM EDT
View attachment 49224
ASHLAND, Ky. (AP) — The latest on the county clerk in Kentucky who has refused to issue marriage licenses since the Supreme Court legalized gay marriage (all times local):

5:20 p.m.

An attorney for a Kentucky county clerk who was jailed for refusing to issue marriage licenses to gay couples says the decision is unprecedented.

Attorney Roger Gannam said Thursday that it is "the first time in history an American citizen has been incarcerated for having the belief of conscience that marriage is a union between one man and one woman."

A judge ordered Rowan County Clerk Kim Davis to jail, saying her religious beliefs don't allow her to disobey the law.

Davis told the judge that "God's moral law" conflicts with her job duties.

"GTP"
The Democrat Party Below:
View attachment 49225
She's a Democrat and the judge who jailed her is a Republican....I guess you are saying that the Republicans have no morals and no religion.

Yo, the story is about Liberty, not Party? Got it?

"GTP"
Equality has a party affiliation......???

Justice.jpg

She does have a nice rack......

Yo, don`t let your stomach turn, you know it`s true, the problem with you idiots, is, you can`t handle facts!!!

"GTP"

YoYo

The fact is SCOTUS is the law of the land, something you and the drunk doctor/lawyer/dog washer are just too dumb to understand.

are they

are they always right
Yes, don't you support the Constitution?

You gotta sit back and take a breath when they lock up a Court Clerk for observing her religious beliefs and the whole freaking city of San Francisco is in violation of federal law by harboring illegal aliens. A couple of disappointed sissies successfully make a federal case and put an official behind bars but a woman was murdered by a vicious illegal alien who was harbored in an illegal sanctuary city. WTF is going on in the Country?
It's corporate projection of brand. imagery ...

I don't know much about this story, but I greatly admire the people who will suffer for their beliefs.

Maybe this women will fold under the overwhelming force of the Federal Government, which seems to decide most everytthing about our lives now days....maybe she will become the Straight Guy's Rosa Parks.

But, I'll be pulling for her....whether she's right or wrong...moral courage is very much lacking in OBama's Culture.

I don't know much about this story, but I greatly admire the people who will suffer for their beliefs.

Maybe this women will fold under the overwhelming force of the Federal Government, which seems to decide most everytthing about our lives now days....maybe she will become the Straight Guy's Rosa Parks.

But, I'll be pulling for her....whether she's right or wrong...moral courage is very much lacking in OBama's Culture.
I agree...

It's actually refreshing to see a Democrat that has it.

"GTP"

YoYo

are they

are they always right
Yes, don't you support the Constitution?

are you saying the SC was correct with the dred scott opinion

The Dred Scott Case < 1826-1850 < Documents < American History From Revolution To Reconstruction and beyond

"GTP"

YoYo

are they

are they always right

Yo, NO, they were scared of a Riot, or Obama got the I.R.S. to look at the finances of Justice Anthony M. Kennedy, and he had no choice but to allow Gays to Marry, or go to Jail! This is how a Dictator operates, remember The Tea Party fiasco?

obama-lying (1) (1).jpg
"GTP"

Here belief in God allows her to commit fornication and maybe adultery according to divorce in the religion of Christians.

Here belief in God allows her to commit fornication and maybe adultery according to divorce in the religion of Christians.
Well, she's a Democrat...

I thought y'all allowed that.

This woman is simply trying to use God as a way to defend her bigoted ways.

As a matter of fact, she's not even that much of a good Christian, as she's not following what Jesus taught when He said.........................

Matthew 5:29 If your right eye causes you to stumble, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell.

Now, in this woman's case, it's not her eye that is offending her, it is her job, because according to her dogma, issuing licenses to gay couples is causing her to commit a sin, because she feels it gives the appearance that she condones gay marriage.

So, what should she do according to Jesus? Pluck it out, meaning she needs to step down out of that job, because she feels that it is causing her to sin.

Even Jesus and the federal government agree on this.

What does her god say about her adultery? Pregnant with a kid while married to other than the child's father.

I guess that's different.

I am no Deacon...

This woman is simply trying to use God as a way to defend her bigoted ways.

As a matter of fact, she's not even that much of a good Christian, as she's not following what Jesus taught when He said.........................

Matthew 5:29 If your right eye causes you to stumble, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell.

Now, in this woman's case, it's not her eye that is offending her, it is her job, because according to her dogma, issuing licenses to gay couples is causing her to commit a sin, because she feels it gives the appearance that she condones gay marriage.

So, what should she do according to Jesus? Pluck it out, meaning she needs to step down out of that job, because she feels that it is causing her to sin.

Even Jesus and the federal government agree on this.

What does her god say about her adultery? Pregnant with a kid while married to other than the child's father.

I guess that's different.
Sure, God may have another soul to flimflam...

They all believe that.

Bastards out of wedlock by Bristol Palin? No problem.

Gingrich screwing everything that moved and always while married to someone else? Cool.

Fundie nutter molesting his 4-5 year old sisters and continuing to molest them and others as he got older? Screwing others while married? They think that's just nifty. The Huckster is good buds with several child molesters and yet he speaks out against equality.

Sex and marriage between consenting adults? That's a sin.

I am no Deacon...
Obviously not.

Yep, its always Obama's fault.

Read proof of that i my post above ^^ #57.

Why do RWs ALWAYS refuse to take responsibility for their own actions?

Same with this fundie nutter. She breaks the law, violates the constitution, lies, sleeps around, refuses to do the job she was elected to and that makes her a "martyr" and a "political prisoner".

You hypocrites should be ashamed.

Forum List

Back