The PC crowd's liberal use of white, males, old people and christians in a derogatory sense

do you have some evidence other than your deluded shit for brains mind that he wants to "generalize about negroes" or do you just enjoy making a fool of yourself leftard??

I'm a white 50 year old man and I don't feel intimidated by anyone. I wonder why?

well not saying this is you but.................................some people are too stupid, too brainwashed to know they are being used

I've read the things you said in this thread. You are clearly one of those people. You're a straight up dumb fuck. No question.

yawn

quite the angry left-wing nutjob arent you????

Why are you intimidated?
\
no leftard; amused

I'm a white 50 year old man and I don't feel intimidated by anyone. I wonder why?

well not saying this is you but.................................some people are too stupid, too brainwashed to know they are being used

I've read the things you said in this thread. You are clearly one of those people. You're a straight up dumb fuck. No question.

yawn

Why are you intimidated?

He's just doing that thing similar to Parents who claim they cant spank their kids anymore as an excuse why their kids are complete assholes

imagine if you left-wing losers ever had to debate without trying to dictate the parameters of everything with your false narrative?

idiots and hypocrites

Non sequitur

Really? I thought you said that the PC police were intimidating older white men. You feel oppressed and are the victim of a double standard because you can't generalize about the negroes. Right?

Who is stopping you?

It's about ideas being oppressed.

What ideas? Let's hear the ideas that you want to express....but feel as though you can't.

You often hear liberal PC zealots liberally refer to whites, males, old people or Christian in a negative context, some going as far as using these words as prejoratives. Yeah so it's the same people that constantly bombard us with terms like white privilege are telling us that we can't use terms like Islamic terrorist. Isn't there an obvious double standard? It seems to me that the PC crowd doesn't have noble intentions in protecting everyone's feelings, which is what they would like you and I to think, but protecting their world view by shutting people up.
Pot, meet kettle..........

yawn

Why are you intimidated?

He's just doing that thing similar to Parents who claim they cant spank their kids anymore as an excuse why their kids are complete assholes

i wonder is this clown would apply this logic to say Michael Brown

Non sequitur

Really? I thought you said that the PC police were intimidating older white men. You feel oppressed and are the victim of a double standard because you can't generalize about the negroes. Right?

Who is stopping you?

What ideas? Let's hear the ideas that you want to express....but feel as though you can't.

He cant, he already told you. The internet wont let him...or liberals or something under his bed

You often hear liberal PC zealots liberally refer to whites, males, old people or Christian in a negative context, some going as far as using these words as prejoratives. Yeah so it's the same people that constantly bombard us with terms like white privilege are telling us that we can't use terms like Islamic terrorist. Isn't there an obvious double standard? It seems to me that the PC crowd doesn't have noble intentions in protecting everyone's feelings, which is what they would like you and I to think, but protecting their world view by shutting people up.

wow how clever, how original!1

lol

Non sequitur

Who is stopping you?

He being repressed, don't bother him...

Non sequitur

Who is stopping you?

He cant, he already told you. The internet wont let him...or liberals or something under his bed

actually several were already mentioned on this thread leftardz

Non sequitur

Who is stopping you?

I cut out his tongue....

Non sequitur

Who is stopping you?

You idiots keep asking for examples, but I gave a perfectly good example with Islamic terrorism.

Care to elaborate?

here's one dummies; the silly, petty backlash against people rightfully criticizing the Black Lives Matter meme

Care to elaborate?
It works on both sides of the isles....

Non sequitur

Who is stopping you?

You idiots keep asking for examples, but I gave a perfectly good example with Islamic terrorism.
Nobody on this thread has told you you can't use those words...

Non sequitur

Who is stopping you?

I cut out his tongue....

and fingers too

Forum List

Back