The PC crowd's liberal use of white, males, old people and christians in a derogatory sense

racecard1.jpg

pretty sad when you cant think for yourself^^^^

Yeah, the other day I was wearing a muscle shirt while tying something to the top of my parents' van, when somebody drove by and yelled "yeah, git'er done!"

Totally racist, right?!

what does this even mean? that would depend who said it wouldnt it?

I didn't get a chance to see who said it, but it was clearly a Larry the Cable guy reference. And I was being facetious about the racism. I totally set myself up for that one. Just as the GOP sets themselves up for mockery by being non-inclusive.

YAWN

only self-impressed left-wing nutjobs think their mockery of others means anything. thanks for the admission of intolerance though

If it didn't mean anything, this thread wouldn't exist.

pretty sad when your White chump candidate is shouted down and forced to apologize to a bunch of Black bigots for the "crime" of saying all lives matter.

who makes things about race?

Those suffering from White Guilt badly overcompensate by enabling and spinning and ignoring any bad behaviors by American Blacks.

It makes them "feel" better about themselves temporarily, but on balance it's hurting those about whom they claim to "care".

Funny. They don't "care" about that.

Hey, why find out what other people believe when you can just build it yourself and knock that strawman down on his back?
When you start responding to my questions, I'll start responding to yours.

You're dishonest, and you're a coward.

Post 231: So he was just a misunderstood disaffected hilly billy ehh Page 24 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

The democratic party is built upon racism. The division of people by race is vital to the message of hate that democrats spread. As hatred of blacks fell out of favor, democrats had to find a new victim to hate. If you look at the filth that the democrats spew at whites today, it is no different than the filthy the spewed at blacks 30 years ago. democrats are the same racist scumbags they have always been, they have just change the skin color of their victims.

No, its the "conservatives" who moved from the democratic party tent over to the republican party tent that bang their "traditional values" drum under the guise of preserving treasured institutions for the purpose of oppressing others ... slaves, former slaves, blacks, women, homosexual persons ....

Your Orwellian desire to argue "up is down" is transparent. You're the victim. always the victim. poor you.

Yeah, the other day I was wearing a muscle shirt while tying something to the top of my parents' van, when somebody drove by and yelled "yeah, git'er done!"

Totally racist, right?!

I didn't get a chance to see who said it, but it was clearly a Larry the Cable guy reference. And I was being facetious about the racism. I totally set myself up for that one. Just as the GOP sets themselves up for mockery by being non-inclusive.

YAWN

only self-impressed left-wing nutjobs think their mockery of others means anything. thanks for the admission of intolerance though

correct nutjob; i should have said thinks others will be daunted and silenced by left-wing mocking
how's that working out?

The democratic party is built upon racism. The division of people by race is vital to the message of hate that democrats spread. As hatred of blacks fell out of favor, democrats had to find a new victim to hate. If you look at the filth that the democrats spew at whites today, it is no different than the filthy the spewed at blacks 30 years ago. democrats are the same racist scumbags they have always been, they have just change the skin color of their victims.

No, its the "conservatives" who moved from the democratic party tent over to the republican party tent that bang their "traditional values" drum under the guise of preserving treasured institutions for the purpose of oppressing others ... slaves, former slaves, blacks, women, homosexual persons ....

Your Orwellian desire to argue "up is down" is transparent. You're the victim. always the victim. poor you.

from a Party that has elevated victimhood to an art form?

comical!!

libs are losers who lie to themselves

from a Party that has elevated victimhood to an art form?

comical!!

libs are losers who lie to themselves

the freaking FLOTUS is still playing the victim

lol

Those suffering from White Guilt badly overcompensate by enabling and spinning and ignoring any bad behaviors by American Blacks.

It makes them "feel" better about themselves temporarily, but on balance it's hurting those about whom they claim to "care".

Hey, why find out what other people believe when you can just build it yourself and knock that strawman down on his back?

Post 231: So he was just a misunderstood disaffected hilly billy ehh Page 24 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Is that a link to the strawman factory or where you download the thoughts of these liberals you're railing against?

...but speaking of thinking up is down and down is up.........................
by sanctuary city; wouldnt you say American citizens like the young lady murdered didnt find any sanctuary or safety there?

Is that a link to the strawman factory or where you download the thoughts of these liberals you're railing against?
More of the same.

You're the last person to question someone else's honesty.

Go away, play with someone else.

up is down and down is up huh?????

like the multiple liberal media outlets all getting you losers to cry about Fox and crying about Fox themselves, even as they fail all on their own?

up is down and down is up

like calling obama's record welfare and food stamps "forward progress"????

up is down and down is up.......................

like calling people turned away at the border "deportations", which never was the meaning of that; and using the false numbers to claim you've not been lax on border security?

Totally racist, right?!

YAWN

correct nutjob; i should have said thinks others will be daunted and silenced by left-wing mocking
how's that working out?

That's the right attitude. Just own it! You vote for the White Christian Male Only party. Why not just admit it, and stop whining :rolleyes:

up is down and down is up

like changing the definition of militant to include ANY AND ALL males of "fighting age" in the strike zone in 2012 to claim you're not killing as many civilians in collateral damage, even though obama has TRIPLED drone strikes over bush levels in some areas?

up is down and down is up......................
like portraying the neighborhood thug and future prison inmate as a "victim" who got himself killed in a desperate struggle going for a cops gun. one that even the Black AG couldnt find a way to prosecute the cop?

that kind of upside down thingy?

Yet it is still you shameful democrats who judge people based on the color of their skin.

That you now hate white skin does not make you better people. You're still the same old racist scum you always were. :dunno:

YAWN

how's that working out?

That's the right attitude. Just own it! You vote for the White Christian Male Only party. Why not just admit it, and stop whining :rolleyes:

yawn
you're a boring loser

and a dinosaur
you cant fool all the people all the time
bob marley

sooner or later many minorities; especially Black people; will get tired of being used
some say it's already happening

good luck leftard

now admit THAT

More of the same.

You're the last person to question someone else's honesty.

Go away, play with someone else.

Instead of being defensive and calling names all I'm saying is that its easy to win arguments when you are allowed to make up the other sides arguments for them.

I didnt question your honesty and your super defensive posts shows that I hit a nerve. Sorry, just dont make up other peoples views.

Forum List

Back