The PC crowd's liberal use of white, males, old people and christians in a derogatory sense

Keep making negative generalizations about whites, it's allowed. Off course you're not allowed to make negative generalizations about blacks, because that's different somehow..

Blacks Celebrating Their Freedom video Page 6 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I cant hear you over the link? what did you say?

That's this MB, I'm talking about 99% of what we see out in society. Are you really going to make the claim that theres no difference in the generalities people are allowed to attribute to blacks and whites in the real world?

Oh so now the internet doesnt count? lol...thats a new one

You often hear liberal PC zealots liberally refer to whites, males, old people or Christian in a negative context, some going as far as using these words as prejoratives. Yeah so it's the same people that constantly bombard us with terms like white privilege are telling us that we can't use terms like Islamic terrorist. Isn't there an obvious double standard? It seems to me that the PC crowd doesn't have noble intentions in protecting everyone's feelings, which is what they would like you and I to think, but protecting their world view by shutting people up.

I don't understand your argument. I see all people on every side of every issue throwing mud at each other. In your post, you use derogatory language. No one -- not even the "liberal PC zealots" as you describe them -- has succeeded in shutting you up. So what's your grievance? It seems your only agenda here is to arouse more mud-slinging. You fall victim to divide and conquer politics and serve your masters as a "useful idiot". If you have a legitimate grievance or argument, then place it on the table in a reasoned and rational manner.

Keep making negative generalizations about whites, it's allowed. Off course you're not allowed to make negative generalizations about blacks, because that's different somehow..

Blacks Celebrating Their Freedom video Page 6 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I cant hear you over the link? what

I cant hear you over the link? what did you say?

That's this MB, I'm talking about 99% of what we see out in society. Are you really going to make the claim that theres no difference in the generalities people are allowed to attribute to blacks and whites in the real world?

Are you going to answer the question? Lol...guess not.

Thanks for proving my point.
Thanks for proving mine, you little whiner. If you want to be treated like men of good will, or men at all, start acting like one.

Is there a double standard or is there not?
No. Now either go play or grow up? I don't care which.

Then you just refuse to admit the truth, so it's useless taking to you.
The truth is the American Taliban is losing their default position of being able to run the country without question or competition from those damn darkies who might not even believe in God, and it makes you mad and whiny. I'm tired of hearing about it.

American Taliban?

Didn't one of their members shoot down 4 Marines and a sailor last week?

Thanks for proving mine, you little whiner. If you want to be treated like men of good will, or men at all, start acting like one.

The truth is the American Taliban is losing their default position of being able to run the country without question or competition from those damn darkies who might not even believe in God, and it makes you mad and whiny. I'm tired of hearing about it.

American Taliban?

Nope. That was closer to the real Taliban. The American version looks like this:
fox_ff_fisher_140709a-800x430.jpg

And fucks a married man at a Family Values convention BTW.

Can't answer a question that isn't there. You seem to see things that aren't there a lot

It's not about improving anything, it's about intimidation, capitulation, control.

BLACK lives matter bruh. That's all that matters at this point.

Well, unless they're cops, conservatives or soldiers. But yeah....

yup,

Black lives matter.

Not ALL lives, just Black lives.

(Just ask O'Malley)

Obviously when they have breastfeeding cancer month they are clearly saying fuck other cancers. There are always people there with signs that read "all cancers matter"

You often hear liberal PC zealots liberally refer to whites, males, old people or Christian in a negative context, some going as far as using these words as prejoratives. Yeah so it's the same people that constantly bombard us with terms like white privilege are telling us that we can't use terms like Islamic terrorist. Isn't there an obvious double standard? It seems to me that the PC crowd doesn't have noble intentions in protecting everyone's feelings, which is what they would like you and I to think, but protecting their world view by shutting people up.

I don't understand your argument. I see all people on every side of every issue throwing mud at each other. In your post, you use derogatory language. No one -- not even the "liberal PC zealots" as you describe them -- has succeeded in shutting you up. So what's your grievance? It seems your only agenda here is to arouse more mud-slinging. You fall victim to divide and conquer politics and serve your masters as a "useful idiot". If you have a legitimate grievance or argument, then place it on the table in a reasoned and rational manner.

So I'm a useful idiot now? Too funny. If you don't understand the point of the OP then that says more about your IQ than anything. The Point is, obviously, the PC left is engaging in self evident double standards to shut their opposition up and further their causes. Yes we still have the internet, where their system of oppressing the opposition isn't as effective, and thank God for that, but the PC crowd has been very effective in other mediums and need to be fought tooth and nail.

American Taliban?

Nope. That was closer to the real Taliban. The American version looks like this:
fox_ff_fisher_140709a-800x430.jpg

And fucks a married man at a Family Values convention BTW.

Thanks for proving you aren't worth reading.

You often hear liberal PC zealots liberally refer to whites, males, old people or Christian in a negative context, some going as far as using these words as prejoratives. Yeah so it's the same people that constantly bombard us with terms like white privilege are telling us that we can't use terms like Islamic terrorist. Isn't there an obvious double standard? It seems to me that the PC crowd doesn't have noble intentions in protecting everyone's feelings, which is what the would like you and I to think, but protecting their world view by shutting people up.
PC is right-wing now, and usually amounts to what the OP is, old whiny white Christian males being whiny.

Very funny. And thanks for proving my point. ROFL You are guilty of the very offense that you accuse others of committing. Indeed, you are trying to protect "your world view" by shutting people up. Stop being so whiny. Heal yourself first, i.e., put forth a logical argument (that isn't laced with personal attacks and fallacies) and then ask other people to follow your lead.

Can't answer a question that isn't there. You seem to see things that aren't there a lot
Uh read what I wrote, dumbass.

It's not about improving anything, it's about intimidation, capitulation, control.

BLACK lives matter bruh. That's all that matters at this point.

Well, unless they're cops, conservatives or soldiers. But yeah....

yup,

Black lives matter.

Not ALL lives, just Black lives.

(Just ask O'Malley)

Obviously when they have breastfeeding cancer month they are clearly saying fuck other cancers. There are always people there with signs that read "all cancers matter"

That's as ridiculous as O'Malley apologizing for stating all lives matter.

You often hear liberal PC zealots liberally refer to whites, males, old people or Christian in a negative context, some going as far as using these words as prejoratives. Yeah so it's the same people that constantly bombard us with terms like white privilege are telling us that we can't use terms like Islamic terrorist. Isn't there an obvious double standard? It seems to me that the PC crowd doesn't have noble intentions in protecting everyone's feelings, which is what the would like you and I to think, but protecting their world view by shutting people up.
PC is right-wing now, and usually amounts to what the OP is, old whiny white Christian males being whiny.

Very funny. And thanks for proving my point. ROFL You are guilty of the very offense that you accuse others of committing. Indeed, you are trying to protect "your world view" by shutting people up. Stop being so whiny. Heal yourself first, i.e., put forth a logical argument (that isn't laced with personal attacks and fallacies) and then ask other people to follow your lead.

Wow the stupid with you is strong, huh? Explain how I'm trying to shut people up? (This should be good)

Please Rocko. Give us legitimate examples of your grievance.

1) Tell us all the negative generalizations that you would like to make about blacks; and

2) Explain to the world why no negative generalizations should be made about you.

I'm anxious to hear a well-reasoned and logical argument, if you have one.

Yeah, the other day I was wearing a muscle shirt while tying something to the top of my parents' van, when somebody drove by and yelled "yeah, git'er done!"

Totally racist, right?!

Looks like your chicken have come home to roost

Yeah, the other day I was wearing a muscle shirt while tying something to the top of my parents' van, when somebody drove by and yelled "yeah, git'er done!"

Totally racist, right?!

what does this even mean? that would depend who said it wouldnt it?

Looks like your chicken have come home to roost

thanks Mr Farakhan

Forum List

Back