The PC Police should apologize....

Who wants to take bets on whether these individuals were on some kind of pharmie drugs? If you ask me, that is where the real problem is coming from. A heavily medicated society that is loosing touch woth reality.

So what you're telling everyone, is that you can not point to the NRA advocating the murder of government officials. Thanks. Now STFU, Job. You worthless liberal scumbag.

Wayne LaPierre's infamous 'jackbooted thugs' letter came out a month before Tim McVeigh blew up the OK City federal building.

So what you're telling everyone, is that you can not point to the NRA advocating the murder of government officials. Thanks. Now STFU, Job. You worthless liberal scumbag.

Uh, yeah, I just did. DId you need someone to help you with the big words?
Your article doesn't verify the claim you made. You are now going to be ignored for good, Job. Every time I interact with you here it's like interacting with a troll. You're a troll unworthy of my time.

Wayne LaPierre's infamous 'jackbooted thugs' letter came out a month before Tim McVeigh blew up the OK City federal building.

Link it up then. I'm not taking your fucking word for it. You're a lot like ol' Job there.

They're going with "some cops are bad" on Huff Po, instead of the gun control diversion we see here.

Just FYI.

Yes, I know you are all upset that someone is actually talking about guns and why this guy had one.

He was living the NRA dream, baby. You should be celebrating a victory over government today.

We'll see, maybe they'll end up going with the gun issue like you.

Anything to avoid looking in the mirror.

Blood is on the hands of every liberal. The blood from the support of riots and defending law breaking thugs. Oh, the dumb asses blaming this on gun control. I'll bet you the criminal didn't get the gun legally, so no added gun control would've stopped him from getting the gun. When you get in bed with thugs, this will happen. Stop supporting thugs.

Those weren't liberals who defended Clive Bundy. You're confused.
Nice diversion, but the blood on your hands will not come off.

2014 Las Vegas shootings - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Mother Jones, really?

It didn't take long before I noted their first distortion which I will meaninglessly point out to you:

McVeigh introduced his sister to anti-government literature, but his father had little interest in these views. He moved out of his father's house and into an apartment that had no telephone, which had the advantage of making it impossible for his employer to contact him for overtime assignments. He also quit the NRA, viewing its stance on gun rights as too weak

The NRA and McVeigh were on the same page as far as Ruby Ridge and Waco. I mean, if Nazis and Cultists can't have small arsenals, are any of us truly free?

As I said, meaninglessly. MJ said he was a member, they lied. Everything else become irrelevant.

I'm sorry, I don't base my views on what a crazy person might do about it.

Chocking Eric Garner to death was still wrong. IT was insane that a Grand Jury cut that cop loose.

It is not any less so because a crazy person with a criminal record was able to get a gun and kill two cops after shooting his girlfriend and before shooting himself.

Blood is on the hands of every liberal. The blood from the support of riots and defending law breaking thugs. Oh, the dumb asses blaming this on gun control. I'll bet you the criminal didn't get the gun legally, so no added gun control would've stopped him from getting the gun. When you get in bed with thugs, this will happen. Stop supporting thugs.

WTF is that suppose to prove here? Good lord we have two Jobs in one thread.

They're going with "some cops are bad" on Huff Po, instead of the gun control diversion we see here.

Just FYI.

Yes, I know you are all upset that someone is actually talking about guns and why this guy had one.

He was living the NRA dream, baby. You should be celebrating a victory over government today.
So he got the gun legally? You have blood on your hands. Quit trying to deflect.

I'm sorry, I don't base my views on what a crazy person might do about it.

Chocking Eric Garner to death was still wrong. IT was insane that a Grand Jury cut that cop loose.

It is not any less so because a crazy person with a criminal record was able to get a gun and kill two cops after shooting his girlfriend and before shooting himself.

Yeah, that might be another one they try, that this was just a "crazy person", and that all the PC Police race-baiting had nothing to do with it.

Just an isolated incident by a "crazy" person.

Actually, I thought that was going to be the spin from the beginning.

WTF is that suppose to prove here? Good lord we have two Jobs in one thread.

It was a response to this:

"When you get in bed with thugs, this will happen. Stop supporting thugs."

Have you conveniently forgotten the rabid rightwing support for the lawbreaker Clive Bundy and his armed gangs of thugs?

Forum List

Back