The PC Police should apologize....

Yeah, that might be another one they try, that this was just a "crazy person", and that all the PC Police race-baiting had nothing to do with it.

Just an isolated incident by a "crazy" person.

Actually, I thought that was going to be the spin from the beginning.

So have you talked to George Will about his "Race-baiting" when he said the death of Garner was wrong?

Blood is on the hands of every liberal. The blood from the support of riots and defending law breaking thugs. Oh, the dumb asses blaming this on gun control. I'll bet you the criminal didn't get the gun legally, so no added gun control would've stopped him from getting the gun. When you get in bed with thugs, this will happen. Stop supporting thugs.

Those weren't liberals who defended Clive Bundy. You're confused.
Nice diversion, but the blood on your hands will not come off.

2014 Las Vegas shootings - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

WTF is that suppose to prove here? Good lord we have two Jobs in one thread.

It was a response to this:

"When you get in bed with thugs, this will happen. Stop supporting thugs."

Have you conveniently forgotten the rabid rightwing support for the lawbreaker Clive Bundy and his armed gangs of thugs?

Implied_facepalm.jpg

It was a response to this:

"When you get in bed with thugs, this will happen. Stop supporting thugs."

Have you conveniently forgotten the rabid rightwing support for the lawbreaker Clive Bundy and his armed gangs of thugs?

Two of Bundy's supporters went on to kill two police officer and a civilian.

This is why I have no use for the NRA and it's argument we need guns to fight the government rhetoric.

Yeah, that might be another one they try, that this was just a "crazy person", and that all the PC Police race-baiting had nothing to do with it.

So have you talked to George Will about his "Race-baiting" when he said the death of Garner was wrong?

No, why?

Come on, you can divert better than that.

No, why?

Why aren't you condemning the grand jury? Why isn't the blood on their hands?

No, why?

Start a thread.

Stop diverting, it doesn't work with me.

As I said, meaninglessly. MJ said he was a member, they lied. Everything else become irrelevant.

Well, how is it relevent that he quit the NRA because they weren't willing to be as crazy as he was.

The NRA still spewed a lot of crazy rhertoric in that time period. So much so that George H. Bush resigned from the NRA in protest.

Bush quit over the comments made by one person, Wayne LaPierre which were made AFTER the OK bombing.

Here is the NRA site, please refer me to what you call "crazy rhetoric." Which would incite a person to violence. NRA.ORG

No, why?

Maybe because they followed the law and due process? Maybe because they aren't screaming for dead cops?

So far, the diversion menu consists of:
  • This is a gun issue
  • What about Garner and Brown?
  • This was just a crazy person
  • You're a racist!
Weak, but they don't have much else to work with.

You can not expect much more from the types who push these ridiculous arguments.

No, why?

apparently you want to lynch white people

No, why?

Why? How is Al Sharpton to blame and George Will isn't? I mean, if you are going to blame people complaining about Garner's death for this guy's rampage, why not blame everyone who complained about it, right and left?

You know, as opposed to blaming the mentally ill guy with the long criminal record who was still able to acquire a gun despite all that.

No, why?

Why? How is Al Sharpton to blame and George Will isn't? I mean, if you are going to blame people complaining about Garner's death for this guy's rampage, why not blame everyone who complained about it, right and left?

You know, as opposed to blaming the mentally ill guy with the long criminal record who was still able to acquire a gun despite all that.

Yes, the "this was just a crazy person" diversion, pointed out in post #112.

You want someone here to apologize for these murders? Is that your desired outcome? Think about how stupid that is.

Lets say one of those cops was a family member of yours. Wouldn't you be demanding an apology from those responsible whose actions led up to his death, including but not limited to the murderer?

Sure....if that was in any way what happened. My son is a cop, dummy.

Forum List

Back