The PC Police should apologize....

... to the families of the two dead NY cops.

You fan the flames, you are responsible for the consequences.

You're damned right.

In the Jim Crow era when white men batted the flames of racism by lynching and discriminating against blacks, they gave rise to people like the Black Panthers, who now want to kill whites on sight if the so much as wrong a black man.

Now, black and white people (liberal Democrats mostly) in this day and age bat the flames of racism, hate, and rage, two cops are assassinated for being what they are.

#BreatheEasyObeyTheLaw
both sides are fanning those flames.....and those holding the fans dont seem to be concerned about the consequences of their actions....one side seems to want to disarm cops to the point that their effectiveness may be seriously compromised....the other side does not seem to think brutal cops are a problem.....its the guy being questioned fault.....which in some cases is true,but there are too many times when that aint the case...just my opinion....

I don't recall George Will organizing protests and inflaming tensions in black communities. Maybe we should blame Will for the Tawana Brawley case too, while we're at it.

Now, i know being from an ex-communist shithole, you don't understand we have a right to protest things the government does we don't like.

sorry, the people who were upset about Garner's murder by the NYPD had every right to do so.

And it had nothing to do with a crazy person with a criminal record killing cops.
I am not "from" a communist shit hole or even Chicago, which is far worse. We all have the right to protest, but not to kill or attack cops or each other. What is so fucking difficult for you to understand about that?

All the excuses from the left. No matter what, you all have blood on your hands. To make it worse, you still will support Sharptons race baiting.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

It was wrong for this mentally ill career criminal to kill two cops.

It was wrong for a mob of cops to suffocate a man to death for selling cigarettes.

You mean the perp is at fault...and not the gun he used???

All the excuses from the left. No matter what, you all have blood on your hands. To make it worse, you still will support Sharptons race baiting.

It was wrong for a mob of cops to suffocate a man to death for selling cigarettes.
You can also blame liberals for the reason he was selling cigarettes illegally. High taxes. So you have garners blood on your hands also.

"What do we want?"

"Dead cops"

Prove that anyone chanted that.

you would argue that water isn't wet

Post a credible source with video of protesters saying that, please.

Sigh, so easy:

I think they're chanting:

"What do we want?"

"Lamb chops"

"When do we want them?"

"Now"

Something like that.

It was lunch time.

I'm curious, do you think that people shouldn't be upset about the deaths of Eric Garner? Or Mike Brown?

There's no excuse for violence, but we should have a reasonable expectation that the people charged with protecting us won't be the ones to kill us over petty issues.

The police killed Eric Garner - ON TAPE- and the only person who went to jail was the guy who filmed it.

Blood is on the hands of every liberal. The blood from the support of riots and defending law breaking thugs. Oh, the dumb asses blaming this on gun control. I'll bet you the criminal didn't get the gun legally, so no added gun control would've stopped him from getting the gun. When you get in bed with thugs, this will happen. Stop supporting thugs.

But, but but - its RWs who want guns to be easily availble to every criminal, terrorist, illegal and mental case in the country.

Its RW nutters who put the guns in the hands of "thugs".

You can also blame liberals for the reason he was selling cigarettes illegally. High taxes. So you have garners blood on your hands also.

Wow, and the scary thing is you probably think that's a legitmate point.
High taxes makes selling cigarettes illegally profitable. Why should the government make more money than the producer of the product?

Black guy kills white cop = The NRA did it

White guy kills black cop = White guy is racist, and the NRA did it

Joe's argument in summation.

Guy, I'm just wondering why you aren't celebrating. You go on all day about how the government is oppressing you so bad you can't even leave your Nana's basement, and here's a guy exercising his 2nd Amendment right to fight the government just like the Founding Slave Rapists wanted us to.

It is wrong for you to once again misrepresent the truth.

Garner did not suffocate he suffered cardiac arrest in the ambulance taking him to the hospital and was pronounced dead about an hour later.. Small wonder considering he was 6-foot-3 and weighed 350 pounds, and suffered from heart disease, severe asthma, diabetes, obesity, and sleep apnea.

But I suppose the police should have looked at his medical bracelet, if he had one, instead of listening to their black supervisor telling them to arrest him.

High taxes makes selling cigarettes illegally profitable. Why should the government make more money than the producer of the product?

Because the government is the one who has to pay for the consequences of the use of that product.

Incidentally, I think that high tobacco taxes are bad. they hurt working folks and not the rich who should be paying their fair share.

That said, as silly as I might think a law is, I don't want cops using deadly force trying to impose it.

Blood is on the hands of every liberal. The blood from the support of riots and defending law breaking thugs. Oh, the dumb asses blaming this on gun control. I'll bet you the criminal didn't get the gun legally, so no added gun control would've stopped him from getting the gun. When you get in bed with thugs, this will happen. Stop supporting thugs.

But, but but - its RWs who want guns to be easily availble to every criminal, terrorist, illegal and mental case in the country.

Its RW nutters who put the guns in the hands of "thugs".
Now how did he get the gun? Did he go through the already in place back ground check?

It is wrong for you to once again misrepresent the truth.

Garner did not suffocate he suffered cardiac arrest in the ambulance taking him to the hospital and was pronounced dead about an hour later.. Small wonder considering he was 6-foot-3 and weighed 350 pounds, and suffered from heart disease, severe asthma, diabetes, obesity, and sleep apnea.

But I suppose the police should have looked at his medical bracelet, if he had one, instead of listening to their black supervisor telling them to arrest him.

Yes, his poor health was a factor. So was that cop putting a chock hold on him after being reprimanded for doing the same thing on previous occasions.

"What do we want?"

"Dead cops"

Sigh, so easy:

"What do we want?"

"Lamb chops"

"When do we want them?"

"Now"

Something like that.

It was lunch time.

tumblr_m2exebhZoZ1rn116do1_500.gif

"What do we want?"

"Dead cops"

Sigh, so easy:

"What do we want?"

"Lamb chops"

"When do we want them?"

"Now"

Something like that.

It was lunch time.

I don't know, I am hearing "what do we want" "Obama phones"

Forum List

Back