The PC Police should apologize....

High taxes makes selling cigarettes illegally profitable. Why should the government make more money than the producer of the product?

Because the government is the one who has to pay for the consequences of the use of that product.

Incidentally, I think that high tobacco taxes are bad. they hurt working folks and not the rich who should be paying their fair share.

That said, as silly as I might think a law is, I don't want cops using deadly force trying to impose it.
He didn't do as the cop asked, so they used force. Maybe it was a little much, but if garner just did as they asked he would be alive today.

A lot of information on this cop killer

snip:
Assassin Who Killed Two NYPD Officers Identified As 28 Yr Old Black Male Ismaaiyl Abdullah Brinsley, Threatened To Kill Cops In “Revenge” For Garner, Brown…Update: Before (And After) Pics Of Killer…Update: Brinsley Thought To Be Part Of ‘Black Guerilla Family’

all of it here:
Assassin Who Killed Two NYPD Officers Identified As 28 Yr Old Black Male Ismaaiyl Abdullah Brinsley Threatened To Kill Cops In 8220 Revenge 8221 For Garner Brown 8230 Update Before And After Pics Of Killer 8230 Update Brinsley Thought To Be Part Of 8216 Black Guerilla Family 8217 Weasel Zippers

All the excuses from the left. No matter what, you all have blood on your hands. To make it worse, you still will support Sharptons race baiting.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

It was wrong for this mentally ill career criminal to kill two cops.

It was wrong for a mob of cops to suffocate a man to death for selling cigarettes.
You can also blame liberals for the reason he was selling cigarettes illegally. High taxes. So you have garners blood on your hands also.

Then your opposition to cigarette taxes makes you responsible for all the additional tobacco related deaths that occur when cigarettes are a cheaper commodity.

All the excuses from the left. No matter what, you all have blood on your hands. To make it worse, you still will support Sharptons race baiting.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

It was wrong for this mentally ill career criminal to kill two cops.

It was wrong for a mob of cops to suffocate a man to death for selling cigarettes.
You can also blame liberals for the reason he was selling cigarettes illegally. High taxes. So you have garners blood on your hands also.

Then your opposition to cigarette taxes makes you responsible for all the additional tobacco related deaths that occur when cigarettes are a cheaper commodity.
People choose to smoke dumbass, you think the cop jumped up and down saying. Shoot me, shoot me!

Wow, the diversion is intense on this one.

The stupidity of your OP has already been addressed.

You push it, you own it.

Tough shit.

Remember all the times you were told that your opposition to the Iraq war undermined our troops and helped the terrorists?

Remember when THAT blood was put on your hands?
Do you remember counting soldiers deaths daily till Obama got elected? I bet they thanked you for using their ultimate sacrifice, as fodder for your political interest.

Do you remember counting soldiers deaths daily till Obama got elected? I bet they thanked you for using their ultimate sacrifice, as fodder for your political interest.

Or maybe asking a legitimate question of what they were sacrificing their lives for, exactly.

the thing about Iraq is that it was predicated on a lie. Saddam did not have WMD's.

He didn't do as the cop asked, so they used force. Maybe it was a little much, but if garner just did as they asked he would be alive today.

NO, he died. It was more than a little much.
He died because he was out of shape, probably from sitting on his ass collecting welfare.

I think he smoked too many illegal cigarettes.

The sad thing is that they were even arresting him for selling cigarettes. How much of an impact did his sales have on NYC?

The sad thing is that they were even arresting him for selling cigarettes. How much of an impact did his sales have on NYC?

The cigarettes weren't the point. The point was that you had this crazy philosophy of busting people for petty crimes would have an effect on major crimes.

So after being busted for this 50 or so times, Garner kind of lost his shit.

Or maybe asking a legitimate question of what they were sacrificing their lives for, exactly.

the thing about Iraq is that it was predicated on a lie. Saddam did not have WMD's.
He ignored United nations sanctions, you're still chanting BUSH lied bullshit? Lol those are like so 2004 bullshit talking points.

Wow, the diversion is intense on this one.

The stupidity of your OP has already been addressed.

You push it, you own it.

Tough shit.

Can you cite the posts I ever advocated shooting cops as revenge? Or, as an alternative,

can you go fuck yourself?

Yes, now we go to the straw man argument.

Always a good sign.

You're angry with me.

How sad for you.

The cigarettes weren't the point. The point was that you had this crazy philosophy of busting people for petty crimes would have an effect on major crimes.

So after being busted for this 50 or so times, Garner kind of lost his shit.

Again he did not die of a choke hold, maybe because of his fighting it but no because of it. Maybe the EMTs are more a fault.

One would think that after 49 times of being busted, if that is the correct number, he would find something else to sell and support his rather overweight body. Illegal cigarettes must be big money.

Actually, the one responsible for these horrific murders is the one who pulled the trigger. Blaming the news media for this is as bad as blaming violent video games or rock music.

They'll take the credit for any victories, and they'll avoid the blame for any tragedies.

EVERY - fucking - TIME... progtards are the most PREDICTABLE scum on the planet.

If they do nothing else, they're mere existence is enough to make you VOMIT.

Forum List

Back