The PC Police should apologize....

The rightwing propaganda machine did every bit as much 'fanning'.

If the cops had been shot while preventing some redneck rancher from illegal use of federal land these same right wing assholes would be happier than shit.

Strawman.jpg

Wrong. The Las Vegas cop killers were the exact mirror images of this cop killer in NY.

Maybe if the author of this thread would point out the posters he's accusing of this incitement, and make arguments as to why they are guilty,

then we could figure out what the fuck his point is.
I understand what the author of the thread is saying, why don't you?

You STUPID?

Maybe if the author of this thread would point out the posters he's accusing of this incitement, and make arguments as to why they are guilty,

Everyone here knows what the point is.

And all the denials and deflection prove that.

So keep denying and deflecting, you're proving my point.

If the cops had been shot while preventing some redneck rancher from illegal use of federal land these same right wing assholes would be happier than shit.
Those weren't COPS, dumbass, those were armed BLM agents.

Why is the BLM armed, and why did it take an ARMY of them to deal with ONE RANCHER?

Go fuck yourself, door knob.

See what I mean?

lol. And what's funniest is that the above tard has no clue how hypocritical he's being.

Go whak off at your obama poster.

Anyone who points a gun at a police officer should be shot.......no matter what their political persuasion might be.
How about trying to steal their gun?

You STUPID?

I don't understand why he accused ME of being responsible for this.

You STUPID?

They're not stupid, they're just being obtuse.

They have to distance their agenda from this tragedy, somehow.

Anyone who points a gun at a police officer should be shot.......no matter what their political persuasion might be.
Then you should also understand that anyone that tries to TAKE a cops gun and beat the shit out of him should ALSO be shot.

Next... moron.

You STUPID?

Because you're a race hustling pimp.

Why is the BLM armed, and why did it take an ARMY of them to deal with ONE RANCHER?

Wrong stupid fuck. How do you imagine those "agents" differ from any other sworn peace officer? Do you think some stupid fucking piece of shit like you should make that determination? And what part of being an "agent" gives anyone the right to point guns at them?

You STUPID?

They're not stupid, they're just being obtuse.

They have to distance their agenda from this tragedy, somehow.

To me, that's STUPID, because we all know they're doing it. Evidently they don't realize we know they're doing it, which makes them stupid.

Then you should also understand that anyone that tries to TAKE a cops gun and beat the shit out of him should ALSO be shot.

Next... moron.
Obviously.....stupid fuck.

Wrong stupid fuck. How do you imagine those "agents" differ from any other sworn peace officer? Do you think some stupid fucking piece of shit like you should make that determination? And what part of being an "agent" gives anyone the right to point guns at them?
WRONG, fuck for brains. Just because some government agency has illegally armed themselves and created an army does NOT MAKE THEM COPS. Who the FUCK gave the BLM permissions to create an ARMY?

Show me... you bubble headed moron.

Next... moron.
Welcome to HYPOCRITVILLE, jerk off. Enjoy yourself now that you've been exposed.

Strawman.jpg

Wrong. The Las Vegas cop killers were the exact mirror images of this cop killer in NY.

So what "right wing asshole" that is posting on this board was "happier then shit?"

Do you understand what is a straw man argument?

You STUPID?

Because you're a race hustling pimp.

For that response, the OP should thank you for making him only the 2nd dumbest fuck in this thread.

Next... moron.
Welcome to HYPOCRITVILLE, jerk off. Enjoy yourself now that you've been exposed.

I wish I had been at the Bundy ranch pussy stand off. I would have enjoyed setting up nearby and looking back at these fuckers down the barrel of a rifle.

Strawman.jpg

So what "right wing asshole" that is posting on this board was "happier then shit?"

I wonder why 007 is so defensive about it?

Strawman.jpg

Yes, and I didn't make one.

Forum List

Back