The PC Police should apologize....

They'll take the credit for any victories, and they'll avoid the blame for any tragedies.

Yes, they should take credit for changes in policy.

They aren't responsible for what one suicidal guy does on his way out.

I'd still like to know where this guy go t a gun from.

Criminals will always find a way to get a gun. Always. And that will never change. Ever.

When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns.

If these cops were carrying they would still be alive. Is that not the argument?
I think the argument is more that if Sharpton, Holder, Obama & others like them had kept their mouths shut these cops would likely still be alive.

Really? Which one of them advocated killing cops?
The protestors they supported. It was one of their happy chants.

... to the families of the two dead NY cops.

You fan the flames, you are responsible for the consequences.

Insanity is insanity. Are you trying to link Political Correctness to criminal insanity?

What a clumsy, highly inappropriate and intellectually lazy thing to do.

I would say you should be ashamed, but shame is little more. Than an affront to your pride. I have yet to see anything from you that I would be proud of. You should rethink this after you develop the skills necessary for thinking.

So you're one of those whose spin is "this is just an isolated incident by a crazy person".

Ok, got it. I'm keeping track of the deflections.

My concern is that if that's the case, we can look forward to more isolated incidents by crazy people.

Insanity is insanity. Are you trying to link Political Correctness to criminal insanity?

I would say you should be ashamed, but shame is little more. Than an affront to your pride. I have yet to see anything from you that I would be proud of. You should rethink this after you develop the skills necessary for thinking.

So you're one of those whose spin is "this is just an isolated incident by a crazy person".

I don't think this attack was part of a conspiracy. And I don't think deflecting blame to an obtuse poititcal theory is responsible thinking.

I don't think this attack was part of a conspiracy. And I don't think deflecting blame to an obtuse poititcal theory is responsible thinking.

Who, precisely, said anything about a conspiracy?

And the PC Police do what they do for political advantage; shoving the results of their overall strategy back in their face is perfectly responsible.

It was a response to this fuckhead's belief in a conspiracy. A white conspiracy to keep his people down, embodied in the enforcers of this phantom conspiracy, the police.

Welcome to HYPOCRITVILLE, jerk off. Enjoy yourself now that you've been exposed.

I wish I had been at the Bundy ranch pussy stand off. I would have enjoyed setting up nearby and looking back at these fuckers down the barrel of a rifle.
Your such a dumbass, is this your gun?View attachment 35199

I've forgotten more than you ever knew about firearms.
Lol, all you know is not to piss yourself when it goes bang.

The difference between us is that I am a genuine Second Amendment rights advocate while you are a miserable little piece of dog shit.
No, your a Looney ass liberal that doesn't know shit. You wrote how you would've loved to been looking at the bundy's down the barrel of your gun. Breaking one of the biggest no, no rules. Unless you're gonna shoot.

The rightwing propaganda machine did every bit as much 'fanning'.

If the cops had been shot while preventing some redneck rancher from illegal use of federal land these same right wing assholes would be happier than shit.
Those weren't COPS, dumbass, those were armed BLM agents.

Why is the BLM armed, and why did it take an ARMY of them to deal with ONE RANCHER?

Go fuck yourself, door knob.

Wrong stupid fuck. How do you imagine those "agents" differ from any other sworn peace officer? Do you think some stupid fucking piece of shit like you should make that determination? And what part of being an "agent" gives anyone the right to point guns at them?
WRONG, fuck for brains. Just because some government agency has illegally armed themselves and created an army does NOT MAKE THEM COPS. Who the FUCK gave the BLM permissions to create an ARMY?

Show me... you bubble headed moron.

The BLM is a federal law enforcement agency.

Shouldn't they be allowed to be at least as armed as Bundy's thugs were?

I see no reason for them to be armed. They are after all enforcing land use not coke sales. In my opinion, when the government gets in trouble it is because they use force before using their head. They wanted a confrontation at Waco and got more then they bargined for. If they would have just arrested the Davidians at the local WalMart none of those events would have happened.

I wish I had been at the Bundy ranch pussy stand off. I would have enjoyed setting up nearby and looking back at these fuckers down the barrel of a rifle.

The difference between us is that I am a genuine Second Amendment rights advocate while you are a miserable little piece of dog shit.
No, your a Looney ass liberal that doesn't know shit. You wrote how you would've loved to been looking at the bundy's down the barrel of your gun. Breaking one of the biggest no, no rules. Unless you're gonna shoot.

People who point guns at law enforcement deserve to be shot.

If the cops had been shot while preventing some redneck rancher from illegal use of federal land these same right wing assholes would be happier than shit.

Why is the BLM armed, and why did it take an ARMY of them to deal with ONE RANCHER?

Wrong stupid fuck. How do you imagine those "agents" differ from any other sworn peace officer? Do you think some stupid fucking piece of shit like you should make that determination? And what part of being an "agent" gives anyone the right to point guns at them?
WRONG, fuck for brains. Just because some government agency has illegally armed themselves and created an army does NOT MAKE THEM COPS. Who the FUCK gave the BLM permissions to create an ARMY?

I see no reason for them to be armed. They are after all enforcing land use not coke sales. In my opinion, when the government gets in trouble it is because they use force before using their head. They wanted a confrontation at Waco and got more then they bargined for. If they would have just arrested the Davidians at the local WalMart none of those events would have happened.

Of course you don't see any reason for BLM officers to be armed. Why would they want to be armed when they confront illegal hunters or other criminal activity on BLM land?

What if the police do actually act stupidly? Like when they shot an unarmed Koresch and killed another walking down the hall behind him? Or that they killed a man returning home from work, I assume unarmed? what about that and nothing ever happens to the ATF for inciting such a situation. You can't blame the Davidians the ATF brought it to them, and in my opinion, fired first. Probably killing the dogs but they did fire first. There was video of the opening moments of the attack, I saw them that day. Never have seen them again.

They'll take the credit for any victories, and they'll avoid the blame for any tragedies.

Criminals will always find a way to get a gun. Always. And that will never change. Ever.

BUT, they should only be able to buy a gun from another outlaw, in a back alley, from the trunk of a car, with all the inherent risks involved in dealing with another outlaw, and not be able to walk into a gun show and buy a gun while armed guards protect his safety.

What if the police do actually act stupidly? Like when they shot an unarmed Koresch and killed another walking down the hall behind him? Or that they killed a man returning home from work, I assume unarmed? what about that and nothing ever happens to the ATF for inciting such a situation. You can't blame the Davidians the ATF brought it to them, and in my opinion, fired first. Probably killing the dogs but they did fire first. There was video of the opening moments of the attack, I saw them that day. Never have seen them again.

Let's see if we can figure out exactly who it was trying to instigate a violent incident with federal authorities on BLM land.

Of course you don't see any reason for BLM officers to be armed. Why would they want to be armed when they confront illegal hunters or other criminal activity on BLM land?

Has there been a lot of shooting in their line of work? I do believe the game commission regulate hunting.

Having a gun does not ensure you won't be shot. Especially if a person knows you have the gun.

Let's see if we can figure out exactly who it was trying to instigate a violent incident with federal authorities on BLM land.

Can the answer be no one? I will spare you another strawman picture.

Let me ask you this, why was the BLM out there in force? What were they going to accomplish?

If these cops were carrying they would still be alive. Is that not the argument?
I think the argument is more that if Sharpton, Holder, Obama & others like them had kept their mouths shut these cops would likely still be alive.

Really? Which one of them advocated killing cops?

Well I think we can interpret the ensuing stunned silence as meaning 'none of them'.

Looks like they're going to try to divert this thread into a gun issue.

They will not take responsibility.

Not gonna let that happen.

WHO should take responsibility Mac? You are trying to manufacture an issue here.

The first responsibility goes to the shooter, as always. You then look at events that may have provided the shooter with his "excuse", his perceived motivation, the environment in which they exist. He provided that motivation when, on his Instagram account, he wrote "I'm putting wings on pigs today. They take 1 of ours, let's take 2 of theirs."

Some are choosing to pretend that this has nothing to do with the racial tensions surrounding recent events (an example of which would be the crowd shouting "What do we want? Dead cops. When do we want them? Now"), and that those who leverage Political Correctness have nothing to do with the racial tensions.

It's my opinion that those people are lying.

Has there been a lot of shooting in their line of work? I do believe the game commission regulate hunting.

Having a gun does not ensure you won't be shot. Especially if a person knows you have the gun.

I think having to confront white thugs like this justifies being armed:

lead.jpg

So then you don't actually know anything about hunting or using BLM land.

Looks like they're going to try to divert this thread into a gun issue.

They will not take responsibility.

Not gonna let that happen.

WHO should take responsibility Mac? You are trying to manufacture an issue here.

The first responsibility goes to the shooter, as always. You then look at events that may have provided the shooter with his "excuse", his perceived motivation, the environment in which they exist. He provided that motivation when, on his Instagram account, he wrote "I'm putting wings on pigs today. They take 1 of ours, let's take 2 of theirs."

Some are choosing to pretend that this has nothing to do with the racial tensions surrounding recent events (an example of which would be the crowd shouting "What do we want? Dead cops. When do we want them? Now"), and that those who leverage Political Correctness have nothing to do with the racial tensions.

It's my opinion that those people are lying.

Hinckley shot Reagan after being incited by a movie.

Perhaps the 1st amendment needs tightening?

Forum List

Back