The Pentagon's "Hawks of War" Military Provocation

All of you are dumbasses. Bolivia HAS no territorial waters. It is landlocked! Look at a fucking map once in a while.

It is called the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela. That is the official name of Venezuela.

Are you surprised? I'm not. Alas, a typical product of the American system of universal education...
Ve-map.png

All of you are dumbasses. Bolivia HAS no territorial waters. It is landlocked! Look at a fucking map once in a while.

It is called the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela. That is the official name of Venezuela.

Are you surprised? I'm not. Alas, a typical product of the American system of universal education...
Ve-map.png

You are not much better. How many troops "parished" in Iraq?

Ve-map.png

Really???

According to official figures, the losses of the United States amounted to 4,423 dead and 31,941 wounded (another 66 servicemen were killed and 295 injured after the end of Operation Iraqi Freedom)

According to the Iraqi insurgents, between 30 and 40 thousand American soldiers died in the conflict.

According to the US Department of Veterans Affairs, 73,000 people lost their lives in the Iraqi conflict and the Gulf War.

In addition, the fighting in Iraq caused stress, suicide and desertion among US military personnel: according to the Pentagon, only in the period from the beginning of the military operation in Iraq in 2003 to the end of 2009, almost 8 thousand military personnel who participated in the war in Iraq in 2003, deserted from the US armed forces

Ve-map.png

Really???

According to official figures, the losses of the United States amounted to 4,423 dead and 31,941 wounded (another 66 servicemen were killed and 295 injured after the end of Operation Iraqi Freedom)

According to the Iraqi insurgents, between 30 and 40 thousand American soldiers died in the conflict.

According to the US Department of Veterans Affairs, 73,000 people lost their lives in the Iraqi conflict and the Gulf War.

In addition, the fighting in Iraq caused stress, suicide and desertion among US military personnel: according to the Pentagon, only in the period from the beginning of the military operation in Iraq in 2003 to the end of 2009, almost 8 thousand military personnel who participated in the war in Iraq in 2003, deserted from the US armed forces

You just spout figures with no links. I want to see that figure from the Department of Veterans Affairs. I was in the military and I still work for the military. My son fought in Afghanistan and my daughter just returned from Iraq.

Beside, your English skills must not be very good either as I was noting that you misspelled "perish" and you still don't get it!

Forum List

Back