The people of Buffalo , New York show the world what American unity looks like.

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022

A few days ago my hometown Buffalo got a historic avalanche of snow. In someplaces we saw 5 or 6 feet of snow in one night. Two people died trying to shovel snow. Cars were stuck all over the place. In some places the snow came down so fast that people on the road became trapped.

Amid all of the chaos there were great sites of inspiration of Americans helping each other. And above we only see a few of them. Well we can see that the devil works in many ways trying to divide us Americans. But these past two days was a victory for our Lord Jesus as we saw here in Buffalo so many people united and gave each other food….some neighbors are running out of food other neighbors would deliver them food. We saw out of state truck drivers that were stranded but local people from Buffalo went out of their way to get them food and water.

Old or disabled people couldn’t get out of their driveway well able people would shovel their driveway. In some cases Americans were going out of their way risking their own health to go out in the icy cold weather with snow up to their wastes trying to help others get out of a dangerous situation.

That is a Buffalo for you we have a history of American patriotism and helping each other out. It goes back to the World War II era when we were among the main drivers for steel and auto production…. helping out our allies the British and the Russians in a glorious victory.

The kids came in from Illinois. We're wearing heavy coats outside because its 42 and rainy. They came in in shorts and flip flops.

Go into the country & it is quite common to see people helping their neighbors or just strangers in need.
Fire control, missing animals, snow removal, borrowing equipment/tools, sending food to the sick & disabled.
These are everyday occurrences when you are surrounded by good people with morals & Christian values.

We don't need Big Brother telling us how to be altruistic & don't appreciate the attempts to do so

Go into the country & it is quite common to see people helping their neighbors or just strangers in need.
Same in cities. Last winter I nearly busted up my back pushing some guy's car - uphill - near the gym where my team practices because he had broken down in the middle of the street. A quick thanks and we were on about our separate ways. No big deal.

People of buffalo helped out the Buffalo Bills make it to Detroit for the game on Sunday! 🍻

Coach McDermott had to give Von Miller a ride to the game. Von Miller said it was the first time he had to get a ride to a game from coach since high school days,

Anyway things are getting a lot better now. The main roads are cleared but there is mountains of snow all over the place. Plenty of folks don’t have their driveways cleared.

Fire control, missing animals, snow removal, borrowing equipment/tools, sending food to the sick & disabled.
These are everyday occurrences when you are surrounded by good people with morals & Christian values.

We don't need Big Brother telling us how to be altruistic & don't appreciate the attempts to do so

I live in a very small Midwest farming town.

Day after a storm, the high school kids are out picking up downed branches and hauling them out to the burn pile, or ready with their ATV's that all have plows in winter, doing old folks' and women's driveways.

They impress me.

A few days ago my hometown Buffalo got a historic avalanche of snow. In someplaces we saw 5 or 6 feet of snow in one night. Two people died trying to shovel snow. Cars were stuck all over the place. In some places the snow came down so fast that people on the road became trapped.

Amid all of the chaos there were great sites of inspiration of Americans helping each other. And above we only see a few of them. Well we can see that the devil works in many ways trying to divide us Americans. But these past two days was a victory for our Lord Jesus as we saw here in Buffalo so many people united and gave each other food….some neighbors are running out of food other neighbors would deliver them food. We saw out of state truck drivers that were stranded but local people from Buffalo went out of their way to get them food and water.

Old or disabled people couldn’t get out of their driveway well able people would shovel their driveway. In some cases Americans were going out of their way risking their own health to go out in the icy cold weather with snow up to their wastes trying to help others get out of a dangerous situation.

That is a Buffalo for you we have a history of American patriotism and helping each other out. It goes back to the World War II era when we were among the main drivers for steel and auto production…. helping out our allies the British and the Russians in a glorious victory.

well of all your glorious accomplishments, yall can still shovel the shit outta snow today.

In cold places we always help each other out. It's a survival instinct. Nothing to do with politics.
The protection rackets of religion started before hominids began to migrate out of Africa. Survival always already is political. The theogonic is political. (See Shults, Iconoclastic Theology)

It ain't really New York, more like southern Canada. If they had 7 ft of snow in the Big Apple you would see looters on snow shoes.

I live in a very small Midwest farming town.

Day after a storm, the high school kids are out picking up downed branches and hauling them out to the burn pile, or ready with their ATV's that all have plows in winter, doing old folks' and women's driveways.

They impress me.

There’s good everywhere. It just so happens I live in Buffalo that’s why this thread was created. There’s great Americans all across the country. Rock on brother thanks for your post.

It’s interesting to note that Buffalo is known as the “city of good neighbors.”

Thanks to everyone well Done this an incredibly positive thread…. The devils always trying to divide Americans but it’s topics like this we saw in Buffalo asks all over the country well Jesus wins. Take that devil that’s what it’s all about baby

I recently drove through the Midwest. Drove through the cornfield of Iowa through Colorado through Arizona and Utah my end destination was Las Vegas. I got a Telya wow what a great bunch of people in the Midwest especially in Arizona. A few months ago I watched the bills and chiefs game in a place in arizona by the Utah border …. a very conservative place they had Trump stickers all over the place… it was really a wonderful time they were very welcoming of me. one of the guys there said it was an unincorporated area …. I believe it was in little field in Arizona . Definitely a really cool place

Last edited:

Forum List

Back