The Phone Call Leaks Were "Obama People" Alright

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
And guess what? Trump isn't a President who's going to allow this to continue, as he's made very clear. Stealing and leaking WH conversation transcripts amounts to espionage. Barry's cretins may have thought what they did was little more than the childish dormitory pranks they're still doing, but they're in for a rude awakening. An example will be made when they find out who it was, WH staff holdovers or State Dept. shitheads who've operated for years with no oversight. And for once, just one time, I want to see a journalist jailed for refusing to divulge who slipped them the transcripts. They won't say and go to jail. Only this time they should be put in a real jail, full of the type of shitheads they believe are just "misunderstood" or were "racially profiled" and see how that goes.

trump-punch.jpg

Those transcripts are the property of the American people and unless they are stamped with a classified marking we have a right to not only read them but to download them and wipe our asses with them if we see fit.

• Banned
Those transcripts are the property of the American people and unless they are stamped with a classified marking we have a right to not only read them but to download them and wipe our asses with them if we see fit.

Head back to your taco cart, deFuckedup...you don't know squat about classified material.

And guess what? Trump isn't a President who's going to allow this to continue, as he's made very clear. Stealing and leaking WH conversation transcripts amounts to espionage. Barry's cretins may have thought what they did was little more than the childish dormitory pranks they're still doing, but they're in for a rude awakening. An example will be made when they find out who it was, WH staff holdovers or State Dept. shitheads who've operated for years with no oversight. And for once, just one time, I want to see a journalist jailed for refusing to divulge who slipped them the transcripts. They won't say and go to jail. Only this time they should be put in a real jail, full of the type of shitheads they believe are just "misunderstood" or were "racially profiled" and see how that goes.

trump-punch.jpg
Patriots. Anyways, glad Trump admitted the transcripts were real, and his media army has to stop lying about them being fake now.

Really so where are the Obama transcripts?

Not when it comes to national security, you dumbass. Those obama spies should be fired and the then shot.

• Banned
Patriots. Anyways, glad Trump admitted the transcripts were real, and his media army has to stop lying about them being fake now.

"patriots" for what country? There is no "anyways" despite your approval of espionage for useless political points. And you don't get the tone of the conversation from transcripts. I know you find a president with a sense of humor impossible but now you have one....suffer.

Its Obamas fault they recorded his words and his words were fucking dumb

Yes it is Barry's fault....He promised a smooth transition...apparently that didn't include the useless turds Trump allowed to stay on, trying to sabotage the new president. I'd have them dragged outside and shot but then again, I'm old-school.

trump-punch.jpg

Stealing and leaking emails isn't espionage?

"patriots" for what country? There is no "anyways" despite your approval of espionage for useless political points. And you don't get the tone of the conversation from transcripts. I know you find a president with a sense of humor impossible but now you have one....suffer.
Quit your whining, snowflake

trump-punch.jpg

Depending on the content and the office of the person involved, of course it can be. Except the Russians didn't hack Podesta's emails.....DNC staffer Seth Rich did...and was murdered for it.

trump-punch.jpg

Depending on the content and the office of the person involved, of course it can be. Except the Russians didn't hack Podesta's emails.....DNC staffer Seth Rich did...and was murdered for it.

Alt-factual.

Yes it is Barry's fault....He promised a smooth transition...apparently that didn't include the useless turds Trump allowed to stay on, trying to sabotage the new president. I'd have them dragged outside and shot but then again, I'm old-school.

Its not sabotage to record Trump sabotaging himself....oh and its Obamas fault!

The garbage email you mention was not official classified GOVT property correct? She did not send or recieve anything "marked" classified at the time it was sent. File a suit against WikiLeaks in your spare time.

post-65256-rob-riggle-pao-gif-imgur-reddi-17oa.gif

Its not sabotage to record Trump sabotaging himself....oh and its Obamas fault!

You should sue the schools you went to for fraud and theft through conversion.

Forum List

Back