The Phone Call Leaks Were "Obama People" Alright

Its Obamas fault they recorded his words and his words were fucking dumb

Yes it is Barry's fault....He promised a smooth transition...apparently that didn't include the useless turds Trump allowed to stay on, trying to sabotage the new president. I'd have them dragged outside and shot but then again, I'm old-school.

Its not sabotage to record Trump sabotaging himself....oh and its Obamas fault!

You should sue the schools you went to for fraud and theft through conversion.

Oooh Zingers! You lost....2 tears in a bucket

You lost and now you're doing all caps. Look at this loser

Did your "comfort dog" try to rip your face off?.....GOOD BOY!
crazy-happy-dog-smiley-emoticon.gif

Those transcripts are the property of the American people and unless they are stamped with a classified marking we have a right to not only read them but to download them and wipe our asses with them if we see fit.

oddly enough I don't think think that's at all how The Presidential Records Act is written, but nice off the cuff utter nonsense.....

The Phone Call Leaks Were "Obama People" Alright

The swamp in Washington is full of alligators. (many swim left, a few swim right)

Drain that swamp too, Mr President .... the sooner the better

Those transcripts are the property of the American people and unless they are stamped with a classified marking we have a right to not only read them but to download them and wipe our asses with them if we see fit.

Head back to your taco cart, deFuckedup...you don't know squat about classified material.

So you provide no corroboration for your comments, no facts, and then you attack someone who contests you? (laughing) My oh my, did you order that thin skin from DonaldSkin.com?

trump still thinks he's in private business where he could tell his people to shit and they'd ask what color He doesn't get it yet that he can't get away with that crap in gov't

The leaks are coming from within the West Wing. A control freak like Trump has already cut off everybody else. Occam's razor, m' boy. Occam's razor.

trump still thinks he's in private business where he could tell his people to shit and they'd ask what color He doesn't get it yet that he can't get away with that crap in gov't

He's got Bannon to try to make sure he does. Bannon is to Trump sort of like what Rasputin was to Nicholas II.

So you provide no corroboration for your comments, no facts, and then you attack someone who contests you? (laughing) My oh my, did you order that thin skin from DonaldSkin.com?

I normally provide links to subjects I'm not schooled in or have some knowledge of... So when some idiot prog starts spouting incoherent crap at me, I answer in kind. I have no obligation to school any of you on anything...if you were smart you'd take advantage of a free education about how the world really works.

I normally provide links to subjects I'm not schooled in or have some knowledge of... So when some idiot prog starts spouting incoherent crap at me, I answer in kind. I have no obligation to school any of you on anything...if you were smart you'd take advantage of a free education about how the world really works.

So more pixelated methane? Sorry, Keyboard Kowboy, it's an internet message board where ANYBODY can post. Hahahahhaaa...loser.

The leaks are coming from within the West Wing. A control freak like Trump has already cut off everybody else. Occam's razor, m' boy. Occam's razor.

If there were a real "leak" one would think Doniboi would be overjoyed and would be rolling out the rubber sheeting.

And guess what? Trump isn't a President who's going to allow this to continue, as he's made very clear. Stealing and leaking WH conversation transcripts amounts to espionage. Barry's cretins may have thought what they did was little more than the childish dormitory pranks they're still doing, but they're in for a rude awakening. An example will be made when they find out who it was, WH staff holdovers or State Dept. shitheads who've operated for years with no oversight. And for once, just one time, I want to see a journalist jailed for refusing to divulge who slipped them the transcripts. They won't say and go to jail. Only this time they should be put in a real jail, full of the type of shitheads they believe are just "misunderstood" or were "racially profiled" and see how that goes.

trump-punch.jpg

Stealing and leaking emails isn't espionage?

Depending on the content and the office of the person involved, of course it can be. Except the Russians didn't hack Podesta's emails.....DNC staffer Seth Rich did...and was murdered for it.
Murdered by Roger Stone (Trump's Prince of Darkness man)after he planted him inside to steal the goods so he would not divulge who he worked for...?

Silly, mindless pawn and fool, what reason would Clinton have to kill the guy, dummy?

All she would have done if the story is true that he stole the emails, is TURN THE GUY OVER to the cops for theft, and let them find out it was Trump's hit man, who PLANTED him in to the DNC in order to sabotage them....

No reason at all to have a guy killed if Clinton found him stealing.....NONE, the whole story is made up bullshit to baffle you with....

who was behind the curtain if it's true, was Roger Stone,

and Seth was a plant.... Roger Stone was CAUGHT putting in a plant in to the DNC in his younger years as a dark sided political operative, so it is HIS M/O.....And he's actually proud of it.... he says he wants to be known as "the Prince of Darkness" for his own slimy work....

Murdered by Roger Stone (Trump's Prince of Darkness man)after he planted him inside to steal the goods so he would not divulge who he worked for...?

Silly, mindless pawn and fool, what reason would Clinton have to kill the guy, dummy?

All she would have done if the story is true that he stole the emails, is TURN THE GUY OVER to the cops for theft, and let them find out it was Trump's hit man, who PLANTED him in to the DNC in order to sabotage them....

No reason at all to have a guy killed if Clinton found him stealing.....NONE, the whole story is made up bullshit to baffle you with....

who was behind the curtain if it's true, was Roger Stone,

and Seth was a plant.... Roger Stone was CAUGHT putting in a plant in to the DNC in his younger years as a dark sided political operative, so it is HIS M/O.....And he's actually proud of it.... he says he wants to be known as "the Prince of Darkness" for his own slimy work....

:lol:

Forum List

Back