The Pity Party and why I like Dems better than Reps

First off I still say that getting UBL is not a left vs right thing.....

But I have to take somewhat of a side here.

-- Developed the nation's first anti-terrorism policy, and appointed first national coordinator.

Really OLDROCKS?

What were we doing back in the 70's and 80's when groups like Bader Mienhof were running around blowing shit up? Are you really trying to tell me we had no policy? It sucked but we had a policy, it was called react to the attack. Bush changed it from defense to Offense. Obama continued it.

John Boehner was on the teevee giving passing credit to Obama for the death of bin laden while he said that Bush deserves the most credit. Imo, he would never, ever have given any credit to Clinton if Bush got bin laden and in fact I believe he would have claimed Bush got bin laden despite Clinton.

That is all.

the funny thing is that some pundits (and my husband) say that this is a tactical strength of the GOP - that their strategy is more effective than the Kumbaya strategy of democrats - by saying that they are the ONLY ones that make this country better. Ever.

and yet that's always a lie. what they're always good at is PR and repeating the same fallacies over and over. they're great at that.

the worst terrorist attack on american soil happened while baby bush was president. an argument, and a very strong one, could be made that when he told his CIA people they had "covered their asses" by giving him the PDB saying "bin laden determined to attack inside the U.S." and then doing nothing... that 9/11 and its sequellae occurred BECAUSE of his ineptitude.

First off I still say that getting UBL is not a left vs right thing.....

But I have to take somewhat of a side here.

-- Developed the nation's first anti-terrorism policy, and appointed first national coordinator.

Really OLDROCKS?

What were we doing back in the 70's and 80's when groups like Bader Mienhof were running around blowing shit up? Are you really trying to tell me we had no policy? It sucked but we had a policy, it was called react to the attack. Bush changed it from defense to Offense. Obama continued it.
:clap2:

I refuse to blame any American for the attacks of 911.

There was no way for our intelligence agencies to connect the dots. Or at least not enough of them.

John Boehner was on the teevee giving passing credit to Obama for the death of bin laden while he said that Bush deserves the most credit. Imo, he would never, ever have given any credit to Clinton if Bush got bin laden and in fact I believe he would have claimed Bush got bin laden despite Clinton.

That is all.

For what you bashed bush for you give Obamush a pass. All it does is make you liberals look like a bunch of hypocrites.

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/individualProfile.asp?indid=644
CIA Officials Reveal What Went Wrong – Clinton to Blame
Big words, small deeds: By blaming everyone else, Clinton weakens the US's role as world leader, says Jonathan Eyal - Opinion - The Independent

Clinton incapacitated America by weakening the counter-terror organizations, overusing diplomacy, and simply ignoring the problem of international terrorism.Weakening the Counter-terror Organizations

Clinton disrupted the counter-terror organizations' ability to protect America on many different levels. It seems he kept a few words handy when dealing with armed forces, Central Intelligence Agency, and Federal Bureau of Investigation: under-funding, over-politicization, and compromise.
Clinton dangerously weakened the armed forces. He kept them under-funded and over-politicized at the same time as spreading them thinner than any president had ever done before. To keep his special interest constituents happy, Clinton made sure the armed forces, the Army in particular, was bogged down with political correctness. Clinton instituted a stress card system in boot camp. In this system, if a recruit was stressed he or she could flash a yellow card to the Drill Sergeant and would be exempt from the exercise. How will a soldier be able to stop terrorists if they can wimp through boot camp? President Clinton lowered the level of Special Forces training so that more women could join.
Clinton caused 9-11

It is widely accepted that Clinton gave us Bin-laden...and 9/11

You mean Clinton funneled money to the the muj and Bin Laden to fight the Soviets in Afghanistan? Oh wait..no..that was Reagan.

The same guy that went to the Iranians..avowed enemies of the United States and convinced them to hold the hostages till after the election..so he could sell them parts for their American made military gear..and then funnel the money to Nun raping terrorists in Central America. Swell guy..that one.

Yeppers.

You got it wrong. Not unusual T.

Clinton vs. Terror, Republicans vs. Clinton

President Clinton led the fight against terrorism over strong opposition from Republicans in Congress and the pro-Republican Media. Here's a partial - yet incredibly long - list of accomplishments against terrorism for which the Clinton Administration gets almost no credit or even recognition. President Clinton:

-- sent legislation to Congress to TIGHTEN AIRPORT SECURITY. (Remember, this is before 911) The legislation was defeated by the Republicans because of opposition from the airlines.

-- sent legislation to Congress to allow for BETTER TRACKING OF TERRORIST FUNDING. It was defeated by Republicans in the Senate because of opposition from banking interests.

-- sent legislation to Congress to add tagents to explosives, to allow for BETTER TRACKING OF EXPLOSIVES USED BY TERRORISTS. It was defeated by the Republicans because of opposition from the NRA.

When Republicans couldn't prevent executive action, President Clinton:

-- Stopped cold the planned attack to blow up 12 U.S. jetliners simultaneously.

-- Stopped cold the planned attack to blow up UN Headquarters.

-- Stopped cold the planned attack to blow up FBI Headquarters.

-- Stopped cold the planned attack to blow up the Israeli Embassy in Washington.

--Stopped cold the planned attack to blow up Boston airport.

-- Stopped cold the planned attack to blow up Lincoln and Holland Tunnels in NY.

-- Stopped cold the planned attack to blow up the George Washington Bridge.

-- Stopped cold the planned attack to blow up the US Embassy in Albania.

-- Tried to kill Osama bin Laden and disrupt Al Qaeda through preemptive strikes (efforts denounced by the G.O.P.).

-- Brought perpetrators of first World Trade Center bombing and CIA killings to justice.

-- Did not blame Bush I administration for first World Trade Center bombing even though it occurred 38 days after they had left office. Instead, worked hard, even obsessively -- and successfully -- to stop future terrorist attacks.

-- Named the Hart-Rudman commission to report on nature of terrorist threats and major steps to be taken to combat terrorism.

-- Tripled the budget of the FBI for counterterrorism and doubled overall funding for counterterrorism.

-- Detected and destroyed cells of Al Qaeda in over 20 countries

-- Created a national stockpile of drugs and vaccines including 40 million doses of smallpox vaccine.

-- Robert Oakley, Reagan Counterterrorism Czar says of Clinton's efforts "Overall, I give them very high marks" and "The only major criticism I have is the obsession with Osama"

-- Paul Bremer, Bush's Administrator of Iraq disagrees slightly with Robert Oakley saying he believed the Clinton Administration had "correctly focused on bin Laden. "

-- Barton Gellman of the Washington Post put it best, "By any measure available, Clinton left office having given greater priority to terrorism than any president before him" and was the "first administration to undertake a systematic anti-terrorist effort."

Here, in stark contrast, is part of the Bush-Cheney anti-terrorism record before September 11, 2001:

-- Backed off Clinton administration's anti-terrorism efforts.

-- Shelved the Hart-Rudman report.

-- Appointed new anti-terrorism task force under Dick Cheney. Group did not even meet before 9/11.

-- Called for cuts in anti-terrorism efforts by the Department of Defense.

-- Gave no priority to anti-terrorism efforts by Justice Department.

-- Ignored warnings from Sandy Berger, Louis Freeh, George Tennant, Paul Bremer, and Richard Clarke about the urgency of terrorist threats.

-- Halted Predator drone tracking of Osama bin Laden.

-- Did nothing in wake of August 6 C.I.A. report to president saying Al Qaeda attack by hijack of an airliner almost certain.

-- Bush - knowing about the terrorists' plans to attack in America, warned that terrorists were in flight schools in the US - took a four week vacation.

-- By failing to order any coordination of intelligence data, missed opportunity to stop the 9/11 plot as Clinton-Gore had stopped the millennium plots.

-- Blamed President Clinton for 9/11.

Terrorism: Clinton vs. Bush - Democratic Underground

I stopped here-

and the pro-Republican Media

:lol:

Why should Clinton get any credit?

Had he done his job, instead of pussing out, Bin Laden would have been dead....Had he been more concerned with doing his job, than receiving blowjobs from a fat, skanky, typically naive liberal slut, Bin Laden would have been dead.....Had he not been out lying his ass off to the American people, and then fully committing perjury, Bin Laden would have been dead, and the world would be a much different place.

FUCK WILLIAM JETHRO CLINTON!

Bush and Obama deserve credit equally........William Jethro can go fuck himself, while desperately trying to clean his fellow Americans blood off his hands.

Last edited:

Had he done his job, instead of pussing out, Bin Laden would have been dead....Had he been more concerned with doing his job, than receiving blowjobs from a fat, skanky, typically naive liberal slut, Bin Laden would have been dead.....Had he not not been out lying his ass off to the American people, and then fully committing perjury, Bin Laden would have been dead, and the world would be a much different place.

Bush and Obama deserve credit equally........William Jethro can go fuck himself, while desperately trying to clean his fellow Americans blood off his hands.

Clinton was and IS a footnoted FUCKWAD...

Had he done his job, instead of pussing out, Bin Laden would have been dead....Had he been more concerned with doing his job, than receiving blowjobs from a fat, skanky, typically naive liberal slut, Bin Laden would have been dead.....Had he not not been out lying his ass off to the American people, and then fully committing perjury, Bin Laden would have been dead, and the world would be a much different place.

I'll take a guy that gets blowjobs from a chubby a American woman..the a guy like Reagan, who makes deals with batshit crazy theocrats to funnel money to terrorists who rape nuns. Or who funnels money to batshit crazy theocrats in Afghanistan who wind up blowing up buildings in New York.

Yep. Any day of the week.

Clinton tried to kill Bin Laden. Reagan gave him tax payer money.:(

That is all.

the funny thing is that some pundits (and my husband) say that this is a tactical strength of the GOP - that their strategy is more effective than the Kumbaya strategy of democrats - by saying that they are the ONLY ones that make this country better. Ever.

and yet that's always a lie. what they're always good at is PR and repeating the same fallacies over and over. they're great at that.

the worst terrorist attack on american soil happened while baby bush was president. an argument, and a very strong one, could be made that when he told his CIA people they had "covered their asses" by giving him the PDB saying "bin laden determined to attack inside the U.S." and then doing nothing... that 9/11 and its sequellae occurred BECAUSE of his ineptitude.
Well, there is that. :lol:

I don't think he did it on purpose, in all honesty even though the cia or fbi envisioned such an attack it was still a shock.

Regardless, I wish the loonatic fringe wasn't quite so lunatic. I can't listen to Boehner trying to claim credit for the death of bin laden without gagging since he would never give any credit to Clinton.

Well, there is that. :lol:

I don't think he did it on purpose, in all honesty even though the cia or fbi envisioned such an attack it was still a shock.

Regardless, I wish the loonatic fringe wasn't quite so lunatic. I can't listen to Boehner trying to claim credit for the death of bin laden without gagging since he would never give any credit to Clinton.
Clinton deserves no credit.......None whatsoever.

And anybody who thinks he does, is an idiot.

I'll take a guy that gets blowjobs from a chubby a American woman..the a guy like Reagan, who makes deals with batshit crazy theocrats to funnel money to terrorists who rape nuns. Or who funnels money to batshit crazy theocrats in Afghanistan who wind up blowing up buildings in New York.

Yep. Any day of the week.

Clinton tried to kill Bin Laden. Reagan gave him tax payer money.:(
:cuckoo:
Clinton has the blood of many Americans on his hands.........He's a fuckin' scumbag.

Clinton could only wish to be a man like Ronald Reagan.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIpEwGmSsmM]YouTube - Condoleezza Rice asserts 'Bin Laden Determined To Attack' wasn't a warning. thumpandwhip.com[/ame]

Forum List

Back