The place I feel the most vunerable

My local HSBC bank in Suffolk County, New York.

There is a "No Guns Allowed" sign on a bank that's been robbed thee times in the past 18 years.

Since my guns are in my trunk while I go to the bank, I feel as if I'm in mortal danger.

If you don't like it, change banks. How hard is that?

I would think that 2ndA would feel most vulnerable any time he's outside the walls of the institution where he is usually kept.

There is a "No Guns Allowed" sign on a bank that's been robbed thee times in the past 18 years.

Since my guns are in my trunk while I go to the bank, I feel as if I'm in mortal danger.

All banks in New York have "No Guns Allowed Signs"

I can't speak for upstate banks in New York, but certainly all banks in New York City/Queens/Nassau and Suffolk.

When they put up the "no paranoiacs allowed" sign up, he's gonna have to.

Why would you let a sign come between you and your piece of mind?

Fuck the sign and the bank's policy, you go in packing with your head held high.

You could probably get around that rule by tying a bandanna over your face so no one knows who you are. Give that a shot and let us know how it works out for ya.

Why would you let a sign come between you and your piece of mind?

Fuck the sign and the bank's policy, you go in packing with your head held high.

FRONT PAGE HEADLINE:
Libertarian who reveres Extremist Found Fathers enters bank with .38 revolver to cash his checks. Very Menacing!
Police arrived on the scene and terminated him immediately, no questions asked!
Eye witness thanked police for removing this threatening and menacing figure, "I'm so grateful you're here to protect us from potential criminals."

man_pointing_revolver_348MAD01135.jpg

(back of newspaper)
four MS13 members had a shootout in Central Islip, killing 7 and wounding 15
Investigation under way...

Eye witness reports how the MS13 gang members grew without fathers and never had a fair chance at life, joining the gang was the only way to survive...
black-male-leadership-development-institute_original.jpg

Last edited:
Three times in 18 years?

That's like once every six years.

You probably got a better chance of being struck by lightning.

I was in a Bank when it got robbed one time. I almost punched the guy as he was walking out.

He rudely bumped into me hurrying toward the door. I didn't know the Bank had been robbed at the time. All I remember is he was wearing sunglasses and a hat and he almost knocked me over walking by me.

I was like, "Hey, bitch!" and he didn't even turn around. Just kept motoring.

They immediately locked the Door. I was locked in. And they won't let you out.

IIRC, Sheriff's Deputies were outside and within minutes the FBI showed up. I don't remember the Sheriffs getting in. Strange.

So anyway, the FBI starts interviewing people and I had to go back to my Office.

So I talked to one of the FBI agents and asked how Bill was doing. He says, "Bill who?" I says, "Bill your Boss who."

Anyway, my Secretary was married to the Head of the FBI so I got cut loose.

It pays to know people :)

I was in a Bank when it got robbed one time. I almost punched the guy as he was walking out.

He rudely bumped into me hurrying toward the door. I didn't know the Bank had been robbed at the time. All I remember is he was wearing sunglasses and a hat and he almost knocked me over walking by me.

T

What is this world coming to? Bank robbers used to be so polite!

In Texas those signs can be ignored. There has to be a 30.06 sign posted.

A 30.06 sign is a sign that a business owner can post to restrict a CHL holder from entering the business with a concealed handgun. The sign must contain the exact words required by Section 30.06 in both English and Spanish, be placed in an area visible to the public, and have 1" lettering or it will not be considered a legally-binding 30.06 sign. "Gunbuster" signs, or signs with a red slash through a gun, are not considered valid 30.06

IIRC, Sheriff's Deputies were outside and within minutes the FBI showed up. I don't remember the Sheriffs getting in. Strange.

So anyway, the FBI starts interviewing people and I had to go back to my Office.

So I talked to one of the FBI agents and asked how Bill was doing. He says, "Bill who?" I says, "Bill your Boss who."

The wife of the "Head of the FBI" was working as your secretary?

Is Michelle Obama your manicurist?

Last edited:

Looking forward to the first wave of lawsuits by individuals with licenses to carry weapons, who have been deprived of self-protection as a result of businesses instituting 'gun-free zones.'

That’s because you’re an idiot.

And given the irresponsible ignorance and stupidity that constitute your threads and posts, your fellow patrons would be glad you’re not allowed to carry a gun in the bank.

All banks in New York have "No Guns Allowed Signs"

I can't speak for upstate banks in New York, but certainly all banks in New York City/Queens/Nassau and Suffolk.

Time for you to move to God's country, son. We have no such nonsense signs on our banks except for "Free Checking" if you can keep a balance of $1000 in your account.

The wife of the "Head of the FBI" was working as your secretary?

Clyde Tolson?

Forum List

Back