The place I feel the most vunerable

My local HSBC bank in Suffolk County, New York.

There is a "No Guns Allowed" sign on a bank that's been robbed thee times in the past 18 years.

Since my guns are in my trunk while I go to the bank, I feel as if I'm in mortal danger.

That’s because you’re an idiot.

And given the irresponsible ignorance and stupidity that constitute your threads and posts, your fellow patrons would be glad you’re not allowed to carry a gun in the bank.

He shouldn't be allowed to carry a sharpened pencil.

We're practically neighbors and I've never seen such a sign at the bank.

I'll have a look next time I'm there.

I was in a Bank when it got robbed one time. I almost punched the guy as he was walking out.

He rudely bumped into me hurrying toward the door. I didn't know the Bank had been robbed at the time. All I remember is he was wearing sunglasses and a hat and he almost knocked me over walking by me.

I was like, "Hey, bitch!" and he didn't even turn around. Just kept motoring.

They immediately locked the Door. I was locked in. And they won't let you out.

IIRC, Sheriff's Deputies were outside and within minutes the FBI showed up. I don't remember the Sheriffs getting in. Strange.

So anyway, the FBI starts interviewing people and I had to go back to my Office.

So I talked to one of the FBI agents and asked how Bill was doing. He says, "Bill who?" I says, "Bill your Boss who."

Anyway, my Secretary was married to the Head of the FBI so I got cut loose.

It pays to know people :)

The wife of the "Head of the FBI" was working as your secretary?

Is Michelle Obama your manicurist?

scrunt

The Head of the FBI in this area. He died a few years ago. Too young.

Big Companies and the Federal Government often send their best employees to places like this (SW Florida) right before they're ready to retire.

It's a reward.

Good guy. Good Agent.

Oh my goodness this is one of the funniest threads I've ever read on here! I have tears running down my cheeks.

Check this post

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/313594-the-place-i-feel-the-most-vunerable.html#post7852470

Yes you silly goose. I think you should leave New York and move south. Why in Nelson, Georgia you not only have a right to carry but you are also required by local law to own a gun.
Move south, son. Get away from those Yankees.

There is a "No Guns Allowed" sign on a bank that's been robbed thee times in the past 18 years.

Since my guns are in my trunk while I go to the bank, I feel as if I'm in mortal danger.

Um....bank robbers don't read signs.

What's wrong? Stuck for anything really meaningful to post about today?

Oh my goodness this is one of the funniest threads I've ever read on here! I have tears running down my cheeks.

Check this post

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/313594-the-place-i-feel-the-most-vunerable.html#post7852470

Yes you silly goose. I think you should leave New York and move south. Why in Nelson, Georgia you not only have a right to carry but you are also required by local law to own a gun.

I agree. We should send all our psychotics down south where they'll feel right at home.

I was in a Bank when it got robbed one time. I almost punched the guy as he was walking out.

He rudely bumped into me hurrying toward the door. I didn't know the Bank had been robbed at the time. All I remember is he was wearing sunglasses and a hat and he almost knocked me over walking by me.

I was like, "Hey, bitch!" and he didn't even turn around. Just kept motoring.

They immediately locked the Door. I was locked in. And they won't let you out.

IIRC, Sheriff's Deputies were outside and within minutes the FBI showed up. I don't remember the Sheriffs getting in. Strange.

So anyway, the FBI starts interviewing people and I had to go back to my Office.

So I talked to one of the FBI agents and asked how Bill was doing. He says, "Bill who?" I says, "Bill your Boss who."

Anyway, my Secretary was married to the Head of the FBI so I got cut loose.

It pays to know people :)

The wife of the "Head of the FBI" was working as your secretary?

Is Michelle Obama your manicurist?

LMAO! Good one. The "Head" of the FBI? WTF? I don't think James Comey would appreciate his Director title being reduced to a "Head".

I agree. We should send all our psychotics down south where they'll feel right at home.

Spot on. You couldn't pay me to live south of the Maryland line ever again. What a bunch of fuck ups. Now there's this. We have a new George Zimmerman. CHeck out what this asshole did. And the O/P is worried about going to his bank? What a JOKE!

Officer Randall Kerrick, 27, of the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department (CMPD) in North Carolina is facing charges of voluntary manslaughter after fatally shooting Jonathan Ferrell, 24, a former Florida A&M football player who had apparently been seeking help after surviving a major car crash early Saturday morning.

Police Fatally Shoot Unarmed Former Football Player Who May Have Been Seeking Help After A Car Crash | ThinkProgress

car-crash-ferrell-e1379334498965.jpg

Simply put, the South SUCKS.

And 2ndA, go cry somewhere else.

Last edited:

I'm sure that extreme paranoia is a mental illness.
If the system worked properly you probably shouldn't have any guns.
Hopefully, someone who reads this thread will know who you are and report you to the proper authorities.
Of course, if you were a responsible citizen you might recognise your illness and hand your weapons in voluntarily.

If you don't like it, change banks. How hard is that?

All banks in New York have "No Guns Allowed Signs"

I can't speak for upstate banks in New York, but certainly all banks in New York City/Queens/Nassau and Suffolk.

You live & bank in the wrong place.

Have you considered adult diapers? You're drama queening here about something about every day.

btw, why do you choose to live in NY state in the first place?

Forum List

Back