The place I feel the most vunerable

My local HSBC bank in Suffolk County, New York.

There is a "No Guns Allowed" sign on a bank that's been robbed thee times in the past 18 years.

Since my guns are in my trunk while I go to the bank, I feel as if I'm in mortal danger.
Does the management of that bank believe the "no guns" sign has discouraged any compliantly cooperative robbers?

If not, what can the reason be for posting such a pathetically naive sign? The only effect I can think of is assuring a potential robber that no one but him (or her) will be armed in the bank. It's a virtual invitation.

What about law enforcement officers and agents, uniformed or concealed carry, who might stop in to cash or deposit their checks?

There is a "No Guns Allowed" sign on a bank that's been robbed thee times in the past 18 years.

Since my guns are in my trunk while I go to the bank, I feel as if I'm in mortal danger.
Does the management of that bank believe the "no guns" sign has discouraged any compliantly cooperative robbers?

If not, what can the reason be for posting such a pathetically naive sign? The only effect I can think of is assuring a potential robber that no one but him (or her) will be armed in the bank. It's a virtual invitation.

What about law enforcement officers and agents, uniformed or concealed carry, who might stop in to cash or deposit their checks?

I don't think the bank signage is the issue here. Presumably the bank also has an exempt armed guard. The point of the thread is the paranoia of a bank customer who needs to be packing in case the voices tell him it's time to rob the bank. And the mental addiction underlying that paranoia.

What, they don't have a drive through?

Why would you let a sign come between you and your piece of mind?

Fuck the sign and the bank's policy, you go in packing with your head held high.

You're one of those liberals who thinks a stupid sign is going to promote piece of mind. Pretty lame. Watch as the conservative with a concealed carry permit standing next to you saves the lives of everyone in the room. You'll be happy he had it, and your gun hating will go right out the window.

Fuck the sign and the bank's policy, you go in packing with your head held high.

You're one of those liberals who thinks a stupid sign is going to promote piece of mind. Pretty lame. Watch as the conservative with a concealed carry permit standing next to you saves the lives of everyone in the room. You'll be happy he had it, and your gun hating will go right out the window.

This, folks, is the end result of playing too many violent fantasy video games;
Watch as the conservative with a concealed carry permit standing next to you saves the lives of everyone in the room.

Watch as the conservative with a concealed carry permit standing next to you saves the lives of everyone in the room.

You know what-- I'm not a gamer but that ^^ explains a lot of posts around here. Especially on gun culture.

True.

An example of someone naïve and childish, fantasying about the inane notion of an armed civilian ‘saving everyone in the room,’ when in fact everyone ends up dead.

One should hope a liberal with a concealed carry permit is standing next to him, someone who knows when and when not to use a firearm.

True.

An example of someone naïve and childish, fantasying about the inane notion of an armed civilian ‘saving everyone in the room,’ when in fact everyone ends up dead.

One should hope a liberal with a concealed carry permit is standing next to him, someone who knows when and when not to use a firearm.

Haven't you read the meme?
All liberals hate the scary guns.
Such a scenario could never happen.

So you feel like you've been "castrated"?

I know, right? It's like "but why do I have to wear clothes just to go to the bank??"

You know what-- I'm not a gamer but that ^^ explains a lot of posts around here. Especially on gun culture.

Yeah, and yours explain how you would much rather have the victim at the mercy of the attacker. Gun control.

Temple of Karmac (whatever that is) you are weird. Even for as young as you are, you are weird.

You get a job yet? Cause I think your career as a writer on the Internet will be less than lucrative.
LMAO.

Hey get the welfare office to direct deposit your check and use your EBT card. No bank visit required.

To the OP:

If you feel that you're in mortal danger, why do you keep your guns locked in the trunk of your car?

Went to the bank today (to cash my welfare check so I could buy some beer, smokes, crack, and a big screen TV) and I didn't see single "No Guns" sign. The only "No" sign was a "No smoking" sign. Maybe the OP author was confused?

It's a Bank of America in Suffolk county on Long Island.

Forum List

Back