The Planet X/Nibiru/ELEnin Brown Dwarf Timeline

Of course not, the demon residing in his soul is getting angry, thus not making any sense.
He is probably drooling and climbing around the ceeling by now.

What I'd like to know is, how many other times have you believed the end of the world was imminent?

It seems that for you apocalyptic types, it's usually more than once.
This is my first and only time.
You should really take me seriously!
why?
you have not presented a single piece of solid reliable evidence

What I'd like to know is, how many other times have you believed the end of the world was imminent?

It seems that for you apocalyptic types, it's usually more than once.
why?
Solid is debatable if you are questioning my reliability.
You, on the other hand have not produced anything at all besides epithets.
*edit* And of course that two months old picture of a comet.

Last edited:
because this supposed "brown dwarf" is supposed to be near saturn
yet its no where in the sky

you are a fool to believe this bullshit

tell ya what
sincve you guys are convinced the world is ending in less than a month
sell all your worldly possessions and send the amount of money you get to me?
deal?

i mean, if you REALLY do believe the end is less than a month away, what have you got to lose?

Why would anyone spend their last month on earth posting drivel on a message board? Hmmm? Why? Surely, we should be partying?

Yeah right go partying... wouldnt like to be judged for that by God when his hour is nearly here.

It's all about trying to help people wake up cali girl... becoz too many people are blind in this day in age.

Are you God? Because only God knows whether I need to 'wake up' or not. I don't panic about the 'end of the world' because.... if it did end - I'm good. God and I are well acquainted. You have no need to concern yourself with my immortal soul. But it is interesting that you find yourself speaking on His behalf about me. Mind your own business... take care of your own immortal soul and I'll worry about mine.

why?
You, on the other hand has not produced anything at all besides epithets.

Solid is not debatable.

Who wouldn't question your 'reliability'? You're an anonymous poster on a message board. Idiot.

Well - the protests in the US have already started...

Last edited by a moderator:
why?
ok, based on YOUR research, what are the current coordinates of the "brown Dwarf"?

why?
ok, based on YOUR research, what are the current coordinates of the "brown Dwarf"?

Somewhere in...........:confused:

Attachments

• $Gary Coleman and Mary Carey, 8-27-03.bmp
    265.6 KB · Views: 78

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMmYy7ofzXI
LOL you DO understand that has NOTHING to do with the topic at hand, right?

Ahem it does have everything to do with it!

ALL of it ties in with end time events - get it?

Man it seriously bothers me people are so blind to this :eusa_pray:

It only back's more of what Bible scripture tell's about these days. God help you people - seriously I mean what more do you need to see?

Your the type that will not believe anything until something happens to you or your family... it's worrying.

Hi Diver:

Click on the link:

Ssd.jpl.nasa.gov

Nibiru is currenlty nearer the Mars orbit than Jupiter orbit 2.5 AU from Earth on an inbound course to orbit the Sun on Mercury's orbit to reach perigee position on September 11, 2011 (Opening Post Timeline). The coordinates in the Leo Constellation are:

5h 53m 27s -6 10' 58

This is what Google and NASA are hiding (my topic). The brown dwarf will break through the ecliptic plane into the northern hemisphere on March 4, 2011, when the Nibiru Symptoms (topic) will become dramatically worse.

GL,

Terral

Last edited:

It only back's more of what Bible scripture tell's about these days. God help you people - seriously I mean what more do you need to see?

Your the type that will not believe anything until something happens to you or your family... it's worrying.
you are the blind one
being lead around by fools proclaiming the end is near

Hi Diver:

Click on the link:

Ssd.jpl.nasa.gov

Nibiru is currenlty nearer the Mars orbit than Jupiter orbit 2.5 AU from Earth on an inbound course to orbit the Sun on Mercury's orbit to reach perigee position on September 11, 2011 (Opening Post Timeline). The coordinates in the Leo Constellation are:

5h 53m 27s -6 10' 58

This is what Google and NASA are hiding (my topic). The brown dwarf will break through the ecliptic plane into the northern hemisphere on March 4, 2011, when the Nibiru Symptoms (topic) will become dramatically worse.

GL,

Terral
from your link
notabrowndwarf.png

that is not even CLOSE to mars

in fact, it is on the opposite side of Earth from Mars
and its a comet not a brown dwarf

Last edited:
Hi deebee:

No. The earth is FAR from the end of the age. See my Challenge to Dr. Bill Deagle and Dr. True Ott (here). The 'Day of the Lord' is just now about to begin.

Wake up and realize that a vast majority of people on this earth today are among the 'many' of Matthew 7:13-14 and Luke 13:23-25. You can shout as these vessels prepared for utter destruction until you are blue in the face and they will never listen in a million years, because the 'deluding influence' is forcing them to 'believe what is false' (2Thes. 2:11) all of their days. The mockers scroff and perish. Acts 13:41 as a Biblical axiom. Wake up and see the Light already ...

In Christ Jesus,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Diver:

and here is where it is projected to be on March 15th 2011
elenin3-15-2011.png

You are looking at the first conjunction where Earth passes between the two lumbering giants (Sun Dwarf). Nibiru Symptoms will be dramatically worse by that time and everything will begin making perfect sense. Then many among you will wish like heck that you followed this advice (Survival Topic).

GL, because you need it and a lot more,

Terral

Forum List

Back