The Plot Against the King.

Wow....... No Indoctrination here.

Jesus, do us all a favor... post more information than what you have in the OP, save us all the need to click the link thus driving up the traffic for that pathetic website.

Something like...

Trump_and_Kash_PATK_1_2.png

The Plot Against the King
2,000 Mules

Kash Patel partners with Brave Books to bring a fantastical retelling of the horrible plot against Donald Trump to the whole family. It teaches fairness, integrity, and most of all: the importance of being truthfu
l. ( :lmao: )

What you did should be a ban-able offense...

FUCK!

Yea, I knew it wasnt really the Onion, I was just hoping. There really is something wrong with this wonderful country. We actually elected Trump once and I would not be surprised if we do it again. Maybe twice more, or make him King Trump for life.

There really is something wrong with this wonderful country. We actually elected Trump once and I would not be surprised if we do it again. Maybe twice more, or make him King Trump for life.
And that's the fundamental problem.

It's not about him. It never has been. It's about a country that would give someone like him actual power, let alone this blind adoration.

What it says about us can't be good.

And that's the fundamental problem.

It's not about him. It never has been. It's about a country that would give someone like him actual power, let alone this blind adoration.

What it says about us can't be good.

Sorry you don't have any leaders to look up to and admire.

Seeing how your leader Joe Biden, I can understand why. :laughing0301:

He makes them "feel" strong.

Imagine that: A hypersensitive, needy metrosexual makes them feel strong.

Says a lot about them.

Trump gave us hope.

The hope that it would be raining leftists from helicopters. Unfortunately, he let me down, but I'm willing to give him another chance.

Yet another Trump thread started by a goober who's obsessed with Trump.

And they say we're the "cultists." :laughing0301:

Yet another Trump thread started by a goober who's obsessed with Trump.

And they say we're the "cultists." :laughing0301:
Hey dude, it's in the news.
This is real, ya know.

The King....... how pathetic.
Only a KKKult would put out propaganda like this^^^^^^.

Forum List

Back