The point of no return Wagner’s abortive rebellion in Moscow empire 🐷 🇷🇺 shows that there can be no business as usual.

do you agree the author of this article ?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i am not sure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
do you agree the author of this article ? (The point of no return passed )

there is the only one solution :

The video won't play for me. Could you explain what it's saying?

I think the main problem is that the West has been too slow at getting the weapons to the Ukraine.

Maybe it's not too late?

The video won't play for me. Could you explain what it's saying?

I think the main problem is that the West has been too slow at getting the weapons to the Ukraine.

Maybe it's not too late?
The problem is not in the weapon delivery at all. The problem is in the lack of reasonable strategy.

What amount of Russian and China weapons will make Mexico able return to the 1821 borders? Ok, there is no such amount of weapon at all (both conventional or nuclear).
What amount of weapon will make Mexico (or the whole Shanghai block) able to "decolonize" Northern America? Well, there is no such amount of weapon, because even if there is the only choice between killing 90% of the world population or allowing them to kill 100% of Americans with European, Asiatic and African roots - the choice is simple.

Cowardly Nazi Titty Winkle knows they have been obliterated .Now he is wriggling . Run Nazi Boy .Run

Forum List

Back