🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Political Correctness run amok thread

the term "wildlife" is insulting to animals, according to the PC police. can you believe this? give me a break. give me a break...they say we should refer to goats, monkeys, slugs, snails, beavers, & wolverines as "free living creatures"

we've come to a crazy place: folks who condemn the slaughter of cows, but have no problem with the annual slaughter of human embryos and fetuses...clueless elitists give their fortunes to their fucking cat upon their death, instead of charities that help orphans and veterans...you know...HUMAN BEINGS.

The Left can't handle freedom. Freedom means I can offend u, you're responsible for your own life, & government doesn't owe u a thing. Ok?

In 1944 18 year-olds stormed the beach at Normandy into almost certain death.

In 2016 18-year-olds feel unsafe because words hurt

Last edited:
C5ZHLuGUoAAX3Lm.jpg

We need more than that. Are they bothering people in public places? Are their places where they can do it, and other places where they can't?

But, yes, this campaign has seen the left and right try to shut down the others' free speech.
I've only seen your fascist left shut down free speech.....

Really? I've seen Trump tell protesters to get out, tell his supporters to beat them up and that he'd their legal bills.

i'm tired of these entitled brats and their safe spaces on college campuses. the world isn't safe. GROW UP!

look at this for example: CA college student says milk is racist. "Milk is a symbol of white supremacy."

Our problem is she's allowed to vote

Milk new symbol of hate?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back