🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Political Correctness run amok thread

Daniel-Bryan-Angry-Eye-Roll.gif
He can sleep you all..snowflakes gave him insomnia because he is an "Alpha Pussy"

someone doesn't get sarcasm
Democratic voters have not changed their position since 2013 when Obama first mulled attacking Syria. They remain overwhelmingly opposed. But Republican voters are now suddenly very much in favor of airstrikes.

The only significant difference in the last four years: Obama is no longer president.

I think we've lost an entire generation of young people. All these soft, weak, easily offended millenials. They'll never understand freedom.

Claremont College students sign petition arguing 'truth' is a myth and 'free speech' is a racist conspiracy

Students Demand Administrators ‘Take Action’ Against Conservative Journalists | The Claremont Independent

So the staff of the Claremont Independent, a college newspaper staffed by students, has been criticized by the students of the Claremont Schools as being biased and racist, and they wrote an article to mock the students who criticized them.

And this is a story BECAUSE?

Last edited:
I think we've lost an entire generation of young people. All these soft, weak, easily offended millenials. They'll never understand freedom.
You need a tissue ...that is so tender and so heartfelt..LOL
‘Militant Ignorance" on Parade or it was 'the most beautiful chocolate Cake in our History

He said they hit it off during their first discussion. Mr. Trump said he told his Chinese counterpart he believed Beijing could easily take care of the North Korea threat. Mr. Xi then explained the history of China and Korea, Mr. Trump said.

“After listening for 10 minutes, I realized it’s not so easy,” Mr. Trump recounted.
hqdefault.jpg
“I felt pretty strongly that they had a tremendous power” over North Korea,” he said. “But it’s not what you would think.”

Trump Believes in the "Dominance Submission" Paradigm of the Wrestling World

Bullshit. They understand it very well. It's idiot conservatives who think that denying service to gays is "freedom", but being required to treat all of your customers with respect, impugns YOUR freedoms, and the rights of others to be free of discrimination, don't matter.

a coupla universities have banned folks from handin out copies of the constitution. THIS IS NOT MY AMERICA!

Clemnson U has banned folks from prayin on campus. THIS IS NOT MY AMERICA!
The courtrooms where the Malheur protesters have been tried in banned the constitution as well.

kid in Florida lost grades cos he used the word "man" instead of a gender-neutral term. they just reported it on FOX

:laugh:

Empathy Tent @ Occupy Berkeley
Building a Culture of Empathy and Compassion.
Home: Empathy Tent - Join the Empathy Movement

The Empathy Tent is an open and eclectic space for people to foster the values of empathy, compassion, connection, caring, community, freedom, peace, nonviolence, justice, empathic action, etc. Our intention is to build a culture of empathy where everyone is included, feels fully heard and accepted and we take empathic action together to transform our society.

Building a Culture of Empathy - 100% Empathy Tent: Occupy Empathy

index.1234.jpg

Way too often, the Left can't handle the truth. They'd rather feel good.

kid in Florida lost grades cos he used the word "man" instead of a gender-neutral term. they just reported it on FOX
Caught by Penis-Envy Piranhas and Thinking Your Hand Has Them Hooked

Yet ignorant hypocritical no-standards Righties used the plural "they" with a singular antecedent. The correct pronoun for "he or she," which is clumsy and unnecessary, is "he." Or if you're not so bold, at least you could put the antecedent in the plural. Intimidated fake anti-feminists fall sheepishly in line because their Right Wing media nannies do, too. Why should we have any respect for you when your speech reveals that you are dominated, not defiant.

TRADITIONAL: If someone does this, he gets that.
NEW AGE ILLOGICAL: If someone does this, they get that.
MEEK DEFIANCE: If people do this, they get that.

“Notre Dame is an exception, an island in a sea of conformity so far spared from the noxious wave that seems to be rushing over much of academia. While this institution has maintained an atmosphere of civility and open debate, far too many campuses across America have become characterized by speech codes, safe zones, tone policing, administration-sanctioned political correctness––all of which amounts to nothing less than suppression of the freedom of speech. These all-too-common practices are destructive of learning and the pursuit of knowledge and they are wholly outside the American tradition.” - Vice President Pence

Forum List

Back