🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Political Correctness run amok thread

Political Correctness is a religion because it doesn’t WORK. It is based on FAITH. Government paying professors who teach a faith is ILLEGAL

Democrats easily call Republicans Nazis, but just can't bring themselves to call Muslim mass murderers "terrorists."

C0T5H2KWEAIzZFS.jpg

I didn't check out the article because I don't need to.
We were discussing this very thing on another thread,
just a few weeks ago...its enough to make a normal person sick!

I had stated that it was only a matter of time before pedophilia
is shoved down our throats to be tolerated....
and those who don't are labeled intolerant and a bigot!

Liberals have become the poster child for perversion!

Leave No Child's Behind

LIBERAL LOGIC:

Even hardened criminals hate pedophiles.
Therefore, anyone who opposes Pedophile Rights has the mindset of a hardened criminal.

a coupla universities have banned folks from handin out copies of the constitution. THIS IS NOT MY AMERICA!

Clemnson U has banned folks from prayin on campus. THIS IS NOT MY AMERICA!
Since this country was founded, students across the nation, most students across the country have always given a "silent prayer," just before taking a test. No school or university will change that. If it stops some idiot Muslim from breaking out a prayer rug in class and kneeling, that's fine with me.

political correctness in America has STRANGLED the relationship between all races!

colleges create the perception that the minority is the majority and the majority is not just the minority but a bad, racist, homophobic — all these buzzwords that they learned in their freshman orientation class at Wesleyan are used as weapons to try to destroy you and to intimidate you to not speak up and to speak your mind, and your days of doing this are over!

Your country is more important than a handful of peoples feeling's. Political correctness must die in order to save actual lives. Truth 1st!

Critics upset that US portrayed as good and terrorists as bad in new movie 'Patriots Day'. The left sucks.

Woodrow Wilson came to define the nihilist, 'humanist' philosophy that drives institutions of higher learning to this day.

there is a sweet irony in the fact that the racist Wilson was the prime mover in a progressive movement that is directly responsible for the hyper-sensitive, multicultural, and "trigger-warned" college campuses of today.

Forum List

Back