🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Political Left is Collapsing Throughout South America

When cracking a history book would have allowed them to avoid such misery.

The problem is not enough people read history books or appear to even be interested in history in general.
Considering that reading a history book will not change a political condition..One has to ask, what form of right wing govt. in the world dominates?

No form of radical Gov. dominates for long.
The people tend to get pissed off.
That's why the republicans have lost all but two presidential elections since Clinton.
The reason I said 2 is rw's go batshit if bush's second term is not mentioned.

Do the math moron.
There's only been 4 elections since Bill left office.
Hey moron there have been six Clinton twice bush twice Obama twice.
So in reality it's 2 of 6.
You lose.

The problem is not enough people read history books or appear to even be interested in history in general.
Considering that reading a history book will not change a political condition..One has to ask, what form of right wing govt. in the world dominates?

No form of radical Gov. dominates for long.
The people tend to get pissed off.
That's why the republicans have lost all but two presidential elections since Clinton.
The reason I said 2 is rw's go batshit if bush's second term is not mentioned.

The GOP has lost the vote of the American people in 5 out of the last 6 presidential elections.

That's worth pointing out during this primary season now that the big shift on the Right has been to support the primaries being decided by the popular vote.

So your telling me there have been five dem presidents over the last six elections?
Do you work at playing stupid?
You have no argument .
Are you going to accuse one of us of moving the goal posts again?

Forum List

Back