the politics of benghazi

did hillary lie to the victims' families ??

• yes

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • no

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters
they lied to win the election everyone knows it. benghazi is obama's iraq.
...even though i still think there never were no wmds.

my friends who were there said the were always finding chemicals, that their feet were blistered right through the soles of the boots. there is still a wmd story coming out of iraq.

saddam himself was a weapon of mad/mass destruction.

everything they said about him was true & i'm glad he's dead.

the voters have to decide how much lying by obama and clinton(s) is ok.

this election is a referendum on the truth and transparency.
Of course we know they had chems- Raygun and Rummie helped their pal Saddam with them duh. Dupes like you have no clue. ISIS now being kicked out of Libya, Unity Gov't coming along nicely, 4 casualties versus 200k and wrecking the ME for years, dummie.
notwithstanding.

they lied to win the election everyone knows it. benghazi is obama's iraq.
...even though i still think there never were no wmds.

my friends who were there said the were always finding chemicals, that their feet were blistered right through the soles of the boots. there is still a wmd story coming out of iraq.

saddam himself was a weapon of mad/mass destruction.

everything they said about him was true & i'm glad he's dead.

the voters have to decide how much lying by obama and clinton(s) is ok.

this election is a referendum on the truth and transparency.
Of course we know they had chems- Raygun and Rummie helped their pal Saddam with them duh. Dupes like you have no clue. ISIS now being kicked out of Libya, Unity Gov't coming along nicely, 4 casualties versus 200k and wrecking the ME for years, dummie.
notwithstanding.
Of course everything you know about BENGAZEE!! is also total bs, dupe. Notwithstanding? IDIOT.

OP- What lie to the families? Only if you believe GOP lies - that we know exactly why the attack took place, and know that the video that caused dozens of attacks/protests at the same time across the Muslim world had nothing to do with it. RW idiocy.

Forum List

Back