The Politics of Personal Destruction Re: Mike Brown

Wait, Did you just call a news article that shows a police officer confused a shooting victim with a killer as a race baiting thread?

WTF?
Yes, I did. That is your history here so own it.

Are we talking about this thread or your own imaginations recollection of history. Because you said this thread and now you are backing away from that too.

Your MO seems to be to say things then quickly back away from them. Good job

Wait, Did you just call a news article that shows a police officer confused a shooting victim with a killer as a race baiting thread?

WTF?
Yes, I did. That is your history here so own it.

Are we talking about this thread or your own imaginations recollection of history. Because you said this thread and now you are backing away from that too.

Your MO seems to be to say things then quickly back away from them. Good job
I haven't backed away from anything you moron. You are a race baiting piece of shit & that includes this thread where you're seeking the "they all look alike" comment.

This thread is no different than any of the other race baiting bullshit you post.

Fuck off loser

So we arent talking about this thread no more?
Any personal destruction was brought on by his own actions.

You arent backing away from this no more?

You're ready to explain it now or just cry on my shirt some more? Do you want a Kotex for your panties?

Any personal destruction was brought on by his own actions. It's no different than you idiots constantly bringing up my criminal past. Course that is somehow different, it just is.

Crybaby

What actions did Brown make to confuse him with another guy in another state accused of killing his granny?

Dont be stupid ok
Your thread title is about the politics of personal destruction not misidentifying criminals.

Don't be stupid indeed

So I'll ask again oh slippery one. What actions did Brown take to make people confuse him with another guy in another state accused of Murder?

Your predicted response: You're stupid and stinky

You cant even explain your own words fucktard

Other than his name nothing whats your point?

Do you honestly believe that the Mike Brown that's really in question,didn't have a criminal past?

Irrelevent...Mike Brown is not this guy holding a gun and money like a lot of you tried to put out there as part of his character. Now thats its been proven false you now move to "do you think" as a defense.

Nobody has said anything about a gun or money,thats you.

Oh you cant see the picture? Or are you upset at me for describing the picture many of you tried to say was MB?

And it most certainly matters,his way of life cost him just that his life. Did he not just rob a store befor his death??

Irrelevent as well...That has nothing to do with eating 6 shots unless you care to make the connection. Which you cant

Are you always this obtuse?

This is the "I have nothing" question. I'm surprised Gramps didnt use it first

I have nothing,you have made statements like irrelevant,but failed miserably explaining why its irrelevant?? which you can't so in other words you got nothing.

Did he did he not just rob a store?

Notice how the coward skipped my reply & started quoting me from my first post as if we hadn't already coverd that territory?

Lol

KC cop mixes up Michael Brown Oregon 8217 s Joda Cain KOIN.com

fbcatron.jpg-249x300.jpg

PORTLAND, Ore. (KOIN 6) — A Kansas City police officer is facing an internal review after mixing up a picture of Oregon murder defendant Joda Cain with Ferguson shooting victim Michael Brown.

Officer Marc Catron posted the wrong picture on social media and wrote, “I’m sure Michael Brown is innocent and just misunderstood. I’m sure he’s a pillar of the Ferguson community.”

Cain and Micus Ward are accused of killing their great-grandmother Jacqueline Bell in October 2013. Attorneys for Ward on Tuesday said he is “intellectually disabled” and therefore not eligible for the death penalty, if convicted of the aggravated murder.

A spokesman for the Kansas City PD said the matter is an internal personnel issue that will be handled.

This is how it works. And yet no one has looked into the background or even heard the report from the officer but no one has too when you can openly smear someone in public with fake images, eyewitness', and anonymous accounts of what went on.

The Officer had a broken eye socket...remember that?
Brown charged the officer....remember that?

Remember how any of that was substantiated with facts? Nope, me neither but its just enough to take the focus off of killing an unarmed person with 6 shots because....something *shrug*

You're a little late with this story. We discussed this a couple weeks back.

fbcatron.jpg-249x300.jpg

PORTLAND, Ore. (KOIN 6) — A Kansas City police officer is facing an internal review after mixing up a picture of Oregon murder defendant Joda Cain with Ferguson shooting victim Michael Brown.

Officer Marc Catron posted the wrong picture on social media and wrote, “I’m sure Michael Brown is innocent and just misunderstood. I’m sure he’s a pillar of the Ferguson community.”

Cain and Micus Ward are accused of killing their great-grandmother Jacqueline Bell in October 2013. Attorneys for Ward on Tuesday said he is “intellectually disabled” and therefore not eligible for the death penalty, if convicted of the aggravated murder.

A spokesman for the Kansas City PD said the matter is an internal personnel issue that will be handled.

This is how it works. And yet no one has looked into the background or even heard the report from the officer but no one has too when you can openly smear someone in public with fake images, eyewitness', and anonymous accounts of what went on.

Remember how any of that was substantiated with facts? Nope, me neither but its just enough to take the focus off of killing an unarmed person with 6 shots because....something *shrug*

He ran out of incendiary race stories to discuss

Any personal destruction was brought on by his own actions. It's no different than you idiots constantly bringing up my criminal past. Course that is somehow different, it just is.

Crybaby

What actions did Brown make to confuse him with another guy in another state accused of killing his granny?

Dont be stupid ok
Your thread title is about the politics of personal destruction not misidentifying criminals.

Don't be stupid indeed

So I'll ask again oh slippery one. What actions did Brown take to make people confuse him with another guy in another state accused of Murder?

Do you honestly believe that the Mike Brown that's really in question,didn't have a criminal past?

Irrelevent...Mike Brown is not this guy holding a gun and money like a lot of you tried to put out there as part of his character. Now thats its been proven false you now move to "do you think" as a defense.

Oh you cant see the picture? Or are you upset at me for describing the picture many of you tried to say was MB?

And it most certainly matters,his way of life cost him just that his life. Did he not just rob a store befor his death??

Irrelevent as well...That has nothing to do with eating 6 shots unless you care to make the connection. Which you cant

I have nothing,you have made statements like irrelevant,but failed miserably explaining why its irrelevant??

Ahh yes I never told you why except when I did and you ignored it

which you can't so in other words you got nothing.

I said this one page one. Its amazingly convientient how you forget things as soon as it goes to another page aint it

fbcatron.jpg-249x300.jpg

At least you admit its incendiary...But I bet you think its bad to show that he was misidentified dont you?

I shed a tear for your plight

fbcatron.jpg-249x300.jpg

At least you admit its incendiary...But I bet you think its bad to show that he was misidentified dont you?

I simply don't give a fuck.

Put that in you arsenal of race baiting ammo and fire it.

fbcatron.jpg-249x300.jpg

Sure you dont thats why you're here....typing...one two pages. Because you dont give a fuck.

fbcatron.jpg-249x300.jpg

Sure you dont thats why you're here....typing...one two pages. Because you dont give a fuck.
You misinterpret my calling you out, for caring about Mr. Browns shitty public persona.

Funny stuff

Your point sir?

My point is that it was just posted that the cop should have to prove he's innocent. That's not how it works.

Thats not what I said. I said have you seen anything that shows he had a broken eye socket like what was put into the public? You havent?

I mean it was put out there by someone and you're saying proof of that isnt needed, just saying it is enough?
You stupid ****!
The Cops/FBI have no obligation to tell you sweet fuck all. And they won't.
Anything the GJ needs to examine as evidence YOU will NEVER know about. LOL
It's driving you crazy that you aren't getting that **** Rev. Al telling you how the cop is a "murderer".
The reason Rev. Al and MSNBS and CNN have totally backed off their bullshit is b/c someone at those shit for brains networks realised they once again climbed on a fucking racist stinking dead horse and tried to make it get up and run.
You/they are fucking jokes.

Your point sir?

My point is that it was just posted that the cop should have to prove he's innocent. That's not how it works.

Thats not what I said. I said have you seen anything that shows he had a broken eye socket like what was put into the public? You havent?

I mean it was put out there by someone and you're saying proof of that isnt needed, just saying it is enough?
You stupid ****!
The Cops/FBI have no obligation to tell you sweet fuck all. And they won't.
Anything the GJ needs to examine as evidence YOU will NEVER know about. LOL
It's driving you crazy that you aren't getting that **** Rev. Al telling you how the cop is a "murderer".
The reason Rev. Al and MSNBS and CNN have totally backed off their bullshit is b/c someone at those shit for brains networks realised they once again climbed on a fucking racist stinking dead horse and tried to make it get up and run.
You/they are fucking jokes.

They made a claim they should back it or its just a rumor. And it is. Two tears in a bucket

Crybaby

Dont be stupid ok

Don't be stupid indeed

I have nothing,you have made statements like irrelevant,but failed miserably explaining why its irrelevant??

Ahh yes I never told you why except when I did and you ignored it

which you can't so in other words you got nothing.

I said this one page one. Its amazingly convientient how you forget things as soon as it goes to another page aint it

ALL of which is irrelevant. In Missouri (as in other states) a police officer can shoot a fleeing felon. That means if the officer believed in good faith that Mr Brown had committed a felony and was about to get away he could have shot him right in his fat ass, completely legally.

The self defense aspect isn't even really necessary to make it a legal shoot.

Forum List

Back