The Politics of Personal Destruction Re: Mike Brown

Any personal destruction was brought on by his own actions. It's no different than you idiots constantly bringing up my criminal past. Course that is somehow different, it just is.

Crybaby

What actions did Brown make to confuse him with another guy in another state accused of killing his granny?

Dont be stupid ok
Your thread title is about the politics of personal destruction not misidentifying criminals.

Don't be stupid indeed

So I'll ask again oh slippery one. What actions did Brown take to make people confuse him with another guy in another state accused of Murder?

Your predicted response: You're stupid and stinky

You cant even explain your own words fucktard

Other than his name nothing whats your point?

Do you honestly believe that the Mike Brown that's really in question,didn't have a criminal past?

Irrelevent...Mike Brown is not this guy holding a gun and money like a lot of you tried to put out there as part of his character. Now thats its been proven false you now move to "do you think" as a defense.

Nobody has said anything about a gun or money,thats you.

Oh you cant see the picture? Or are you upset at me for describing the picture many of you tried to say was MB?

And it most certainly matters,his way of life cost him just that his life. Did he not just rob a store befor his death??

Irrelevent as well...That has nothing to do with eating 6 shots unless you care to make the connection. Which you cant

Are you always this obtuse?

This is the "I have nothing" question. I'm surprised Gramps didnt use it first

I have nothing,you have made statements like irrelevant,but failed miserably explaining why its irrelevant??

Ahh yes I never told you why except when I did and you ignored it

Do you honestly believe that the Mike Brown that's really in question,didn't have a criminal past?

Irrelevent...Mike Brown is not this guy holding a gun and money like a lot of you tried to put out there as part of his character. Now thats its been proven false you now move to "do you think" as a defense.

which you can't so in other words you got nothing.

Did he did he not just rob a store?

Irrelevent as well...That has nothing to do with eating 6 shots unless you care to make the connection. Which you cant

I said this one page one. Its amazingly convientient how you forget things as soon as it goes to another page aint it

ALL of which is irrelevant.

Is there an echo in here?

In Missouri (as in other states) a police officer can shoot a fleeing felon. That means if the officer believed in good faith that Mr Brown had committed a felony and was about to get away he could have shot him right in his fat ass, completely legally.

The self defense aspect isn't even really necessary to make it a legal shoot.

Uh ook, and if your if's were a 5th we'd all be twisted

ClosedCaption can't you just wait for either the "no trial" or "acquittal" before you start anymore racial shit on this case?

ClosedCaption can't you just wait for either the "no trial" or "acquittal" before you start anymore racial shit on this case?

Its not my fault you guys used someone elses picture to smear Brown.

Tissue?
It was the monkey 'BM' who smeared himself. There is no sentient person on the planet who could watch how 'BM' bullied/threatened/intimidated someone a third his size in the act of stealing without deciding enough is enough.
He will go down in history as a fucking monkey who got what he deserved.
My only wish is that Granny had pulled out an AK45 and cut the ******* in half when they were leaving the convenience store.
The monkeys better pray that the Asians don't decide to exterminate them.
Frankly the rest of the world is coming to the end of the rope attempting to deal with simians.

Its not my fault you guys used someone elses picture to smear Brown.

Tissue?
It was the monkey 'BM' who smeared himself.

You should check with Grampa because he said the same and couldnt explain what actions MB took to make someone think he was some other black guy.

There is no sentient person on the planet who could watch how 'BM' bullied/threatened/intimidated someone a third his size in the act of stealing without deciding enough is enough.

Enough is enough? More sayings you cant explain surely.

He will go down in history as a fucking monkey who got what he deserved.
My only wish is that Granny had pulled out an AK45 and cut the ******* in half when they were leaving the convenience store.

And they say racism is dead

The monkeys better pray that the Asians don't decide to exterminate them.
Frankly the rest of the world is coming to the end of the rope attempting to deal with simians.

LOL a black guy took your wife. Admit it LOL

Any personal destruction was brought on by his own actions. It's no different than you idiots constantly bringing up my criminal past. Course that is somehow different, it just is.

Crybaby

What actions did Brown make to confuse him with another guy in another state accused of killing his granny?

Dont be stupid ok
Your thread title is about the politics of personal destruction not misidentifying criminals.

Don't be stupid indeed

So I'll ask again oh slippery one. What actions did Brown take to make people confuse him with another guy in another state accused of Murder?

And you just assumed that a known criminal and known liar that was proven to have lied about how Brown was shot has told the truth. I read an article that claims dozens of witnesses admitted Brown charged the cop and that the police chief stated the cops eye was damaged.

Lets see who do I believe? A known liar and known criminal or the Police?

Crybaby

Dont be stupid ok

Don't be stupid indeed

And you just assumed that a known criminal and known liar that was proven to have lied about how Brown was shot has told the truth. I read an article that claims dozens of witnesses admitted Brown charged the cop and that the police chief stated the cops eye was damaged.

The police lawyered up and never gave any reason why he was shot. So lets compare eyewitness story to the police non story.

Eyewitness wins

Crybaby

Dont be stupid ok

Don't be stupid indeed

The police lawyered up and never gave any reason why he was shot. So lets compare eyewitness story to the police non story.

Eyewitness wins
You're stupid.
The GJ will not recommend any charges against Wilson and then you can jack-off on your keyboard for the next six months claiming basically any rubbish you want to. You're an idiot.
You're a loser. And what's the best fun is you, on some level, know it.
Don't forget you've got your 'Mensa' meeting tonight. Better tap mommy for the bus fare.
Remember the "eyewitness" who swore she saw George straddling 'T-Bone' during the fight?

Crybaby

Dont be stupid ok

Don't be stupid indeed

Eyewitness wins
You're stupid.

Oh

The GJ will not recommend any charges against Wilson and then you can jack-off on your keyboard for the next six months claiming basically any rubbish you want to. You're an idiot.

Ugh

You're a loser.

Ouch

And what's the best fun is you, on some level, know it.

Waa

Don't forget you've got your 'Mensa' meeting tonight. Better tap mommy for the bus fare.
Remember the "eyewitness" who swore she saw George straddling 'T-Bone' during the fight?

Umpf

ClosedCaption is our very own race pimp. That title would go to Rderp but he's too stupid to know what to do with it.

Boy I wonder why black people think Cops are racist and have it out for them.

ALL of which is irrelevant. In Missouri (as in other states) a police officer can shoot a fleeing felon. That means if the officer believed in good faith that Mr Brown had committed a felony and was about to get away he could have shot him right in his fat ass, completely legally.

The self defense aspect isn't even really necessary to make it a legal shoot.

Again, he was not stopped for a felony. He was stopped for jaywalking. If this happened to a white person, would you be okay with it? The answer is no.

Crybaby

Dont be stupid ok

Don't be stupid indeed

Zimmerman was asked what color treyvon was, but nbc played the tape that made it sound like he said he was black from the beginning, which made it sound like he was racist. You didn't care about that, and this is a major news network, not just one cop.

Crybaby

Dont be stupid ok

Don't be stupid indeed

Zimmerman was asked what color treyvon was, but nbc played the tape that made it sound like he said he was black from the beginning, which made it sound like he was racist. You didn't care about that, and this is a major news network, not just one cop.

First...Irrelevent

Second...It doesnt matter if he said he was black first, second or third. He did say it. And he gunned down that kid and went back to his life of domestic violence. What someone thought about him doesnt matter more than him killing someone and later going back to beating chicks ass

Crybaby

Dont be stupid ok

Don't be stupid indeed

First...Irrelevent

Second...It doesnt matter if he said he was black first, second or third. He did say it. And he gunned down that kid and went back to his life of domestic violence. What someone thought about him doesnt matter more than him killing someone and later going back to beating chicks ass
Okay, your sitting there saying it's not right misinformation about brown is wrong, but it's okay if the liberal media does it. Also media calling Zimmerman was called a white Mexican, in fact he is more black than white.

What did the "liberal media" put out there that was wrong? I knew you would bring up the white mexican thing so tell me, The police ID'd him as a white hispanic. Should the media have said Hispanic Hispanic? Ignore the police report?

Additionally, thats not misinformation that is an actual description used to ID people. Should the police call him something else because you dont like...something?

He is actually black mexican if you want to be technical. Nbc doctored the 911 call so you heard him say there is a black man walking around. What he really said there is a person walking around. The 911 operator asked what color he was. Then Zimmerman said he looks black, but that doesn't fit your narrative of what you want people to believe. This is a major news source tampering with evidence.

He is actually black mexican if you want to be technical.

So you dont have a problem with anything other than he was called white? LMAO. Tell that to the police who wrote the report. The news read the report and you're mad at the messenger.

Nbc doctored the 911 call so you heard him say there is a black man walking around. What he really said there is a person walking around. The 911 operator asked what color he was. Then Zimmerman said he looks black, but that doesn't fit your narrative of what you want people to believe. This is a major news source tampering with evidence.

This is what you're upset about? I dont even remember that happening but lets say it did and he said black second....Big friggin deal. You're seriously comparing that to confusing MB with a completely different person who took a pic pointing a gun to smear MB?

In this world every little thing is just like every other big thing. As long as the little thing involves a white guy and the big one involves a black guy.

"They made it sound like GZ said black first!! Thats just like saying someone is someone else in a gangster picture...JUST LIKE IT!"

Lol...you really are trying too hard

Forum List

Back