The Politics of Personal Destruction Re: Mike Brown

He is actually black mexican if you want to be technical.

So you dont have a problem with anything other than he was called white? LMAO. Tell that to the police who wrote the report. The news read the report and you're mad at the messenger.

Nbc doctored the 911 call so you heard him say there is a black man walking around. What he really said there is a person walking around. The 911 operator asked what color he was. Then Zimmerman said he looks black, but that doesn't fit your narrative of what you want people to believe. This is a major news source tampering with evidence.

This is what you're upset about? I dont even remember that happening but lets say it did and he said black second....Big friggin deal. You're seriously comparing that to confusing MB with a completely different person who took a pic pointing a gun to smear MB?

In this world every little thing is just like every other big thing. As long as the little thing involves a white guy and the big one involves a black guy.

"They made it sound like GZ said black first!! Thats just like saying someone is someone else in a gangster picture...JUST LIKE IT!"

Lol...you really are trying too hard
Your okay with a major news organization tampering with evidence? The answer is yes, as long as it fits your liking.

Your point sir?

My point is that it was just posted that the cop should have to prove he's innocent. That's not how it works.

Thats not what I said. I said have you seen anything that shows he had a broken eye socket like what was put into the public? You havent?

I mean it was put out there by someone and you're saying proof of that isnt needed, just saying it is enough?
Until there is an investigation, everything is just put out there. You put your foot out there and it landed in your mouth.

Your point sir?

My point is that it was just posted that the cop should have to prove he's innocent. That's not how it works.

Thats not what I said. I said have you seen anything that shows he had a broken eye socket like what was put into the public? You havent?

I mean it was put out there by someone and you're saying proof of that isnt needed, just saying it is enough?
Until there is an investigation, everything is just put out there. You put your foot out there and it landed in your mouth.

I ask for proof and your stance is what? Proof of what you put out there isnt needed?

Thats pretty bold

So you dont have a problem with anything other than he was called white? LMAO. Tell that to the police who wrote the report. The news read the report and you're mad at the messenger.

Nbc doctored the 911 call so you heard him say there is a black man walking around. What he really said there is a person walking around. The 911 operator asked what color he was. Then Zimmerman said he looks black, but that doesn't fit your narrative of what you want people to believe. This is a major news source tampering with evidence.

This is what you're upset about? I dont even remember that happening but lets say it did and he said black second....Big friggin deal. You're seriously comparing that to confusing MB with a completely different person who took a pic pointing a gun to smear MB?

In this world every little thing is just like every other big thing. As long as the little thing involves a white guy and the big one involves a black guy.

"They made it sound like GZ said black first!! Thats just like saying someone is someone else in a gangster picture...JUST LIKE IT!"

Your okay with a major news organization tampering with evidence? The answer is yes, as long as it fits your liking.

Where is the tampering is what I'm asking. So far its just you saying it happened and when asked why thats important or close to being the same you cant even express why.

Which means you are full of shit.

Where is the tampering is what I'm asking. So far its just you saying it happened and when asked why thats important or close to being the same you cant even express why.

Which means you are full of shit.
The simian and his 'bum-boy' were walking down the middle of the road.
The simian 'got dead' by acting like a monkey.
Score another one for civilized society.
The details I could care less about.
Maybe the next time a simian is leaving Granny's house to go commit crimes his Granny will tell him to try not to act like a monkey or he might get shot.
One day the simian's are going to light off the fire that will cause a racial global war. When it's over you'll be able to smell dead young Black men in NYC in Paris France.

Forum List

Back